[H] Looking for casual guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for leveling guild!

Experienced player returning for 7.3 and the battle for Azeroth. Wanting to start a new character on a new server and looking for a guild to play along with.

Looking to play on the horde and will take consideration on what character to roll.

Thanks!
BUMP
Bump
Hey there. Would like to chat with you about your return and what you are looking for. Add me on bnet so we can talk some. Aarrok#1522
BUMP
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there Nechrogul!

May I start off by saying, perfect choice playing as the horde! I represent [H]<Wraiths of the Dark Lady>, we are on Winterhoof-US and linked to Kilrogg-US. What could be better than fighting for Lady Sylvanas in Battle For Azeroth?

We are semi-casual guild. We like to laugh, we like to do mythic dungeons, farm stuff (if thats what you're into), we like to PvP, and we love to raid! Whatever you may be into, we may have it!

We Raid Fri-Sat @10:30p - 1a EST.

Currently, we are recruiting for ranged DPS, heals, and a tank. So if interested, hopefully there is a role you're interested in!

EN- 7/7 N&H
ToV- 3/3 N&H
NH- 10/10 N&H
ToS- 9/9N [8/9H]

Good luck in your search and welcome back! Feel free to contact me

AdriAlmighty#1682