Grant a lvl

Customer Support
My grant a level is not working, with the recruit a friend. The grant a level on our pages is grayed out. We meet all the requirements. Why isn’t it working?
It only works for 90 days I believe, how far are you into the RAF program?
09/24/2017 05:48 PMPosted by Antaria
My grant a level is not working,

Are you the recruit or recruiter? You can only grant one way, from recruit to recruiter. You see grants in the recruiter account, but can't grant.

Also, you are grouped, with in 100 feet, on same server, and the granter is higher level then the person taking granted levels? And under level 90?
09/24/2017 05:48 PMPosted by Antaria
My grant a level is not working, with the recruit a friend. The grant a level on our pages is grayed out. We meet all the requirements. Why isn’t it working?

The level grant is a bit conditional, Antaria. As Kozzae mentioned only characters on the recruited account will earn levels that they can grant to a qualifying character on the Veteran account (the one that invited you). The characters receive 1 level they may grant for every 2 levels that they earn. This is particularly important, as it means that a character that is level boosted didn't actually earn levels, so they therefore don't have any to grant. Only levels that were gained by earning experience count.

From what I can see the level 100 Worgen Mage was boosted, so it doesn't have any levels to grant. However, the Night Elf Hunter currently has 34 levels.