Warlock + Resto Druid LFG

Guild Recruitment
935 warlock and a 930 resto druid are looking for a guild. Currently 9/9H, looking to progress further.

Previous experience ; 7/7M EN, 7/10M NH (Close kills on Bot and prog on p2 Elisande).

Preferred raid times would be 6pm-11pm cst, preferably during the week, also would prefer to stay Horde.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/rotfeuer - Warlock Logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/mootranq - Resto Logs

Feel free to add my battle tag - Rotfeuer#1513

Thanks,
Rotfeuer.
<Ouroboros> is recruiting members for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond! We're picking up steam in Tomb (9/9 H, 3/9 M), but we've been held back some nights by poor attendance at key positions. We're seeking players who can commit to our raid schedule and understand what that commitment means to their fellow raiders.

<Ouroboros> raids 2 nights a week (Tuesday and Thursday, and sometimes an optional alt/farm clear on Wednesday) from 8:00pm EST until 11:00pm EST. We try to progress with as full a raid group as possible during heroic, and then take the BEST OF THE BEST to Mythic.

Our recruitment is sort of open. We're looking for healers and ranged dps primarily. Honestly, we're open to all ranged dps specs (aside from mages, really) and all healers (but especially holy paladins). While these are the stated roles we need, ALL exceptional applicants are considered, no matter what role/class. As we continue towards the end of Legion and beyond, we want to field the absolute best roster possible, and I personally hope the competition is fierce.

Applicants are expected to use Discord. You should also have all raid materials you need to maximize your performance. While feasts are provided, you should know the preferred consumables for your spec. Gear must be gemmed/enchanted properly, as would be the norm in any raiding guild (at least, I hope that's the norm for raiding guilds.)

Pleasepleasepleaseplease if you are interested, send me a tell in game, add one of us on bnet - PhoenixForce#1379 or Vayne#1637 or mortificial#1983

Thanks for reading and we hope to talk to you soon!
<Kryptos> is a new Semi-hardcore guild under 5/9M leadership on Tichondrius that raids Thurs, Fri, Sat 6pm-9pm PST. We are forming at a rapid rate and are looking for more Ranged DPS and Healers to complete our comp so that we may get our progression underway.

Our intentions for the remainder of this tier is to cultivate a strong core and equip it with FULL BIS from H and early M TOS so that come Antorus we have the capability to push content efficiently. The community we are developing is based primarily upon demonstration of excellent raid etiquette, preparation, personal performance and the ability to work with the rest of core to effectively execute mechanics.

- Toxicity is not tolerated whatsoever.
- No yelling, discrimination, bullying or chewing out is tolerated whatsoever.

This is a no bull!@#$ guild that is establishing an effective and enjoyable raid environment. If you wish to be a part of it, we would all love for you to apply within the guild application channel in our discord: https://discord.gg/DsPzcRR

Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted via the means of your choosing. Any further questions may be directed to myself 'Crim' via battlenet: Crimgrin#1966
<Tranquil> Horde Guild on Malganis looking for ranged dps to raid our 2 day raiding guild. We are currently 5/9 Mythic and raid Sun-Mon 7:30-12:00 pm eastern. Have a pulse and some mythic kills down. Logs are important but prefer to talk with the person and get a feel for you.
Vatrilian#1483
Degollador#1619
Handtwoslay#1996
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: All

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM Server
(Monday is optional farm)

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
HI Rotfeuer,

Starting mythic progression.

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We are starting mythic progression on the weekday team. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Hello
Seems like you could make a good fit for us,
We are 9/9 Heroic 3/9 Mythic ToS
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
Here is our ad post, contact me or an officer if you're interested
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775821
Greetings!
Guild: Seraphim Area 52
Faction: Das Horde
Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thur | 10-1a EST, 9-12 CST, 8-11 MST, 7-10 PST
Progression: 2/9M
Contacts: GM - jadeon#1586 (btag) or Jadeon#7928 (discord)
Website: https://www.seraphim-guild.com (application is here)
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Seraphim

Basic info is above, I'd love to have the opportunity to speak with the two of you if you are still looking! Thanks for taking a moment to look over this.
Just in case you guys would consider going Alliance and our days/times work for you...

Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
Hey, you guys would be a great fit for our raid team.
I'm going to leave my guilds spam below feels free to read it.

Doppelganger is a Sargeras-Alliance Mythic Progression raiding guild with three main goals.

1) To raid endgame content at a high level, pre-nerf, with like minded individuals.
2) To always strive to improve every aspect of raiding, both personal and as a team.
3) To maintain a community of mature, respectful and friendly guild members where people feel safe and can call a home. The guild members consist of players who are raider/have been raiders, friends of said raiders, and players that may not be raiders, but excel at whatever they do and adhere to the guild standards.

If you're looking to kill content swiftly and efficiently in a mature and respectful environment...

Doppelganger is the home for you!

Current Progression:

7/9M

Our logs:
warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17396/

Progression Schedule:
Mon/Wed/Thu 7:00-10:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to ensure a strong start the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Expectations:
Be Prepared: Consumables/Talent builds/Addons/Hardware

Punctuality and efficiency are embraced in Doppelganger.
7:00pm means Bosses being pulled, not asking for a summon to raid!

Respect and maturity is essential in Doppelganger; giving/receiving constructive criticism is important to our success. Toxicity is counterproductive, and will be handled swiftly.

Here are some links:
Apply online at http://doppelganger.enjin.com/recruitment
Expectations thread: http://doppelganger.enjin.com/forum/m/27147649/viewthread/16558754-what-to-expect-from-doppelganger

For Recruitment Questions Contact:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officers - beardumbra#1808 Chesties#1612
<Guts> is located on Thrall and is in need of consistent players to fill out our team moving forward through Mythic TOS progression and later for Antorus.

Progression: We are currently 4/9 Mythic and closing in on Host- just replacing some quitters and !@#$ters.

Schedule: Wed/Fri; Day 1 is 7-10pm CST and Day 2 is 7-11pm CST

Optional Raid is Sunday at 7pm and goes until we complete H Kiljaeden which usually goes for about 1 1/2 hours or 2 depending on who shows.

Recruitment Needs:

1-2 Healers; Monks, and Resto Shamans are preferred to apply but Holy Priests and Resto Druids are also welcome.

Competitive Ranged DPS are needed to push Mythic Progression. We can fill with those we have available but no one's position is considered set in stone. If you perform, show up, and we see you online and active, have a pro attitude and don't miss raids more than once per month- you'll have a raiding position with us. Most of our group parse 90%+ so your damage is not what we're concerned with, although providing about 80%+ for your ilvl or around 1 million single target is considered minimum.

Hunters, Mages, Balance Druids, Shadow Priests, and 1 Warlock position are all available to apply and trial against our current roster. We're doing well with who we have, but 20 people are not the minimum for Mythic Progression, 25+ are.

Performance Requirements

Again, and I cannot stress this enough... Your damage and healing mean nothing if you can't survive a fight much less perform the mechanics in a manner that suggests you can hold your own weight. Mythic Plus 15+ are good practice for your awareness and need to study prior to walking into each fight. We set up strategies and explain the fights a little before initial pulls, but if you walk in completely ignorant of the fight it will show. If you're dying consistently to the same mechanics over and over- you will be replaced.

Contact: In Game please contact Kharzul, Prettylow, Klicky or you can reach out to me at Raka#11901. I'm one of the cotanks in the Mythic team, and can get you your app interview set up, but you will need to contact one of the above three if you're serious about joining us.
Hello there!

[A] Ascendance 3/9M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (High)
• Melee: Paladin, Rogue, DH (High) ~ Warr, Monk, DK, Shaman, Druid (Med)
• Range: Druid, Shaman, Mage (High) ~ Lock, Hunter, Priest (Med)
• Healer: Druid, Paladin (High) ~ Shaman (Med)

• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

RID: Sayrie#11985
RID: Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Cloud IX

We are an alliance guild on the Kel'Thuzad(pvp)-US server.
We have a semi-hardcore mindset with a casual raid schedule that allows us to have adult lives and still progress through current content. We cleared 10/10M (cutting edge) NH before ToS dropped, and hope to continue our success through ToS. We dabble in other games together and have several groups that run mythic + weekly. We are currently 9/9H 5/9M ToS and hope to be pushing into mythic as soon as possible.

Raid Schedule

Thursday- 7-10:30 MST(server time)
Sunday- 7-10:30 MST
We maintain an optional Tuesday alt/normal ToS run

We raid a total of 7 hours a week, which means we require a certain level of professionalism and skill that will allow us to move forward through progression.

What we need:

One Solid healer.
Warlock
Death Knight - DPS
Priest - Shadow
Shaman - Ele

Any good Ranged DPS will be considered.

We are looking for players who are like minded and progression driven. You must be capable of doing your job and MECHANICS. All competent players are welcome, as we never mind a little competition. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact any of the below:

Barbman- Frenchyfries#1401
Pickles- Harshif#1253
Aroari- Aroari#1873
Hey Rotfeuer! I wanted to drop you a short note because I added you on btag. Would love to chat with you and if you didn't get the invite you can also reach me on discord at Geo#6909. We're a 2 night a week 4/9 M guild (Tuesday/Monday 8-11pmET). Hope to hear from you!
Hey, I think we might be a good fit. Hit me up if you would like to talk. Here is our spam below.

“Reason”
Server: Zul'jin- Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Optional night: Wednesday ~8:00pm EST
Progression: 5/9 Mythic ToS 9/9 Heroic ToS

Reach out directly to Anethia#1405 with any questions.
Hi Rotfeuer! My name is Carla! We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We also understand that Real Life> Wow. Our raid environment is about having fun, laughing, enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are 2/9 Mythic ToS. We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (Mythic)
(Optional Night: Mon 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST - Heroic)

We are currently looking for a couple DPS, and DPS with Healing offspec to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
Hello!!

About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade (Connected to US-Lightning’s Blade and US-Onyxia) Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistant raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 3/9M

Recruitment:
• Resto Druid
• Disc/Holy Priest
• Mistweaver Monk
• Balance / Feral Druid
• Unholy / Frost Death Knight
• Mage
• Hunter

Other classes/specs not listed should still feel free to apply!

Contact Info:
Battle tag: Littlelion#1868
Hello Rotfeuer!

If you are willing to give Alliance a chance

Archon is looking to add a skilled lock and R Druid to our raid team for Mythic ToS. We are offering a CORE SPOT we would love to have a talk!

Here is a little info about us

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
My Real ID:Tan#1506
Other Officers: maeru58#1545, Destroyer#1175, memz#1599, Jaron#1615, Myth#1108

What are we looking for?

-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info

Archon has a raiding schedule that pushes progression, but does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 3 night schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45pm - 11pm EST.

Loot System.

Archon uses a Suicide DKP system for loot. For more information on the loot system please visit http://archonexodar.enjin.com/dkploot

Current Progression

4/9 M ToS

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Lilith (memz#1599), Orlha (Destroyer#1175), Neophyte (Jaron#1615), Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We're currently looking for ranged dps and a healer for our core raid team. Our times are an hour later than yours, and we're alliance, but it doesn't hurt to post, you never know what will work out.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progress guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
5/9 Mythic ToS
9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST