931 H Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
931 H Priest LFG that is raiding between 6pm-10pm CST, Sun - Thr. Currently 3/9M due to guild members not showing up. Looking to progress, and looking for a stable home. Some of the times are flexible depending on the offer, however do not want to go after 11:30pm CST. Have logs. Please drop a btag if interested and will contact you from there.
Hello!

When recruiting I do not recruit toons, I recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 9/9H pushing into Mythic

R.S. mythic raid needs:
Range DPS (full on locks)
1 healer

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact me at Ladie#1111 or find me in game.
Hey Locjaw,

I'll keep this short.

<Guiles Theme Song> is a Horde Mal'Ganis semi-hardcore guild formed during Cataclysm by former top US 50 players.
We are currently recruiting for core spots to fill our roster and finish out Cutting Edge ToS heading into Antorus.

US 89 M Xavius
US 106 M Helya

We are currently 6/9M ToS and raid 2 nights a week:
Tuesday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
Thursday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST

Add me on b.net, Rec#11240, if you are interested!
Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) - 4/9 M, 9/9 H ToS. Open recruitment for Heroic clears and Mythic progression. All classes welcome to apply, but we are currently in need of 2 consistent DPS and 1 healer.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Battle tag
Cactuspie#1574 - Officer

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM

Discord

kngcrab#9451
Hey! We are looking for a healer. We are a Casual heroic only guild that 9/9H. We raid Sat/Sun 9am to noon PST. If those times work for you please hit me up and we will chat about what my guild is all about.
Bnet: Rhuudii#1791
Discord: Rhuudii#2640
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM CST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
<Tokyo Sandblasters> is a reformed 4/9M guild looking for players that want to peek into mythic raiding. We raid twice a week on a Tuesday/Monday schedule 8-11pm ET. Thursday is our optional alt run. If you're interested you can contact our group on our website:
https://tokyosandblasters.enjin.com/recruitment
join our recruitment discord:
https://discord.gg/Y2sXj9q
or add us on bnet:
Message Sean#1681 or Geo#11752
<Symbiosis> is a new guild formed in this expansion on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a healer due to medical reasons, and we are looking to replace him quickly and permanently.

Our progression is 4/9M ToS. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.
Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
We offer paid transfers!

Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
    7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    10/10 M-NH
    3/3 M-ToV
    7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    1 Healer (any class)
    1 Healer/Ranged DPS (preference towards Priest or Druid)
    1 Melee DPS (preference towards Feral Druid & Ret Pal)
    1 Ranged DPS (preference towards Warlock, SPriest, Ele Shaman & Moonkin)

Where to apply:
If interested, you may reach out to soj#11462 or apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
Hey dude! You're actually pretty much exactly what we're looking for. <Pulse> is 3/9 M TOS and we raid 7:45-11:00 EST Tues and Thurs! Feel free to hit me up on discord as Montag#1937 or on bnet as Montag#11525. Here's the rest of the spiel:

Pulse, Magtheridon, is an EST Horde guild with many members who have raided on and off together for years. Aside from raiding, members regularly run mythic +, and even form pug raid groups together. We look to foster a positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. Most of our members are over 25 but all are welcome as long as they can bring a mature attitude to progression raiding.

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
Thursdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
Sundays | Optional Heroic/Alt Run | 8pm

Pulse is 3/9M & 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras. We are recruiting all ranged DPS and one non paladin offspec healer for mythic tomb progression in anticipation of Antorus, the Burning Throne. Our current recruitment goals are to create more flexibility in our raid composition both for the purpose of boss stratagies and to allow raiders a night off when real life happens. That said, core raid spots are available to incoming recruits who demonstrate great raid awareness and DPS.

We run heroic ToS on Sundays for the purpose of catching up new raiders and ample mythic + groups throughout the week. Heroic/Mythic raiders are asked to be on time with proper enchants, gems and consumables at the ready.

Please contact Bood#1672 Lightrath#1712, Montag#11525, Avianflu#1934 or Lingus#1676 for more information. Thank you!
Greetings! We're Mythic Plus Raiders! We're a guild formed on Sargeras about a month ago. We're currently 6/9Mythic, with 93 attempts needed for Mistress and two nights of prog into Maiden. Consisting of several of the leading mythic plus players on the server, we're confident that we can down content in a timely fashion and push for cutting edge each new raid tier.
Recruitment:
We are currently looking for dedicated, skilled, and reliable raiders to join our team for mythic progression.
Currently recruiting:
Melee: rogue, warrior
Ranged: mage, hunter
Healer: shaman, paladin
Expectations:
The majority of the members of <Mythic Plus Raiders> value the challenge of high level mythic keystones (hence our name). Members of Mythic Plus Raiders are expected to have a deep understanding of their class, and have the drive to always become a better player. To be successful in both Mythic+ and raids, players need to play at their highest level and have high self accountability.
Our goal is to create a healthy and productive raiding environment. As such, it is vitally important that our raiding core meshes well together. We have a team mentality while raiding, and showing up with a poor attitude or a chip on your shoulder is not conducive to effective teamwork. Respect your Teammates!
Raid Times:
8:30-11:30 (EST) Monday
8:30-11:30 (EST) Tuesday
8:30-11:30 (EST) Wednesday
We expect that all aspirants will be able to fully commit to our raid times and maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. Invites will go out at 8:15 to clear trash to ensure boss is pulled on time at 8:30. Loot is handled by officer council based on attendance, performance, attitude, and recent loot received.
Required Addons:
DBM/Bigwigs
RCLootCouncil
ExorsusRaidTools
Weakauras2
If <Mythic Plus Raiders> fits your style of play, or you have any questions please feel free to contact:
Franois (Jimaram#1318)
Bigjohn (Bigjohn#11669)
Moonfannia (Moonfannia#1561)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there. Sorry to hear about the happenings to your guild. Relentless is currently in need of a holy priest as ours bailed on us last week.

The Basics:
18+ only
10+ Year Guild on same server
No Drama, No Toxicity
Loot = Ep/Gp
Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11 EST

5/9M
8/10M
2/3M
7/7M

I hope to hear from you. Holy is in a great spot atm and I'd like to keep one on the roster! Veloth#1394
 Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Mythic ToS soon!
Hey, I'd love to talk. Your times looks like they line up with ours and we've been looking for another core healer.

Guild: Cloud IX, Kel'thuzad US
Faction: Alliance
Raid Days/Times: Thursday/Sunday 9p-1230p EST, Optional Tuesday raid 9:30p-1230p
Cleared: 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 10/10M CE, 9/9H 5/9M
Recruitment
Contacts: Harshif#1253
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Cloud+IX
Needs: Healer: Preferably Druid or Shaman.
All classes will be considered.

We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids 2 nights a week. Members often run keys and push high keys. We are progression driven and willing to accept recruits of any gear/experience level.
Add algaron#1276 to talk more please!