Rogue LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi there,
Ilvl 915 Rogue
My job has put a kink in my ability to make usual raid hours, so I am seeking a guild/raid team for content going forward.

Me - raiding experience began in ICC on a warrior, then this rogue. Cleared 98% of all tiers (while current and mostly pre-nerf) post ICC on normal the previous heroic and some mythic, on this toon, a warrior and two healers since 2008.

my availability is SPECIFIC due to work, sadly, and is as follows:
PVE ONLY, will absolutely not join a PVP server.

Monday and Tuesday - anytime
Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun after 10:30-11:00pm EST, not past 1:30am
I am not terribly fond of the TOS raid and since work keeps me late it's been difficult to remain steady.
I am a quick learner, will provide my own consumables. Also I'm a little older seeking an active environment on the PVE side.
Please send a whisper, thanks in advance :)
tkbarr#1153
Helloooooo Gunwyvar,

If you don't mind staying an extra 30min on Thursdays, <IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST). We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
I think we should talk...we raid Sun and Wed 1030pm to 1am EST...which seems fairly perfect for your "odd" schedule :)

Here's my recruitment post so you can take a look. I'll reach out on bnet as well.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758738676#post-1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
could you swing T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est? If so we are the guild your LF community wise

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).

-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
Hey! I checked out your times and wanted to drop you a message. I run a 4/9M on Zul'jin that raids on Tuesday and Monday from 8-11 ET. We're looking for players who want to go strong into the next raid tier and are gearing people up we think have potential. Add me on btag@ Geo#11752 if for some reason my invite didn't go through. I'd love to chat with you when you're available. Cheers!
Our Raid Group is currently 9/9 H ToS we are recruiting to get into Mythic Tos and Beyond. We are accepting Casual-Semi Hard Core players who intend On being active thru ought the week. Whether your into Raids, Mythic +, Random Battle Grounds, Casual Rated BG's. Main Raid is Tue/Wed 8-10:30 server time which is US central. We are a fun group that enjoys the game and still have goals and expectations to have fun while getting things dead. IF this Peaks your Interests Please apply here at our recruitment discord
https://discord.gg/ZEgnhre
And if you want to expedite the application process please Contact Chrism#1202 Btag once you've applied!
HI Gunwyvar,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We are starting mythic progression on the weekday team. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.