Havoc/Veng DH LF raiding guild!

Guild Recruitment
Hello I am Strywix! I currently am on the server Bleeding Hollow but due to some complications my raiding guild has fell apart. I am between 928-932 still due to taking a little break since my guild fell apart but I am able to play both havoc(928) and veng(932) with ease. I would prefer to find a late night raiding guild but at this point anything will do. I am max alch and herb with rank 3 everything in both prof. I will server transfer the week of Oct 15th due to being out of town this coming week. I am 9/9H and though I have 1/9M, I do have experience on other bosses in mythic before the guild fell apart. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a good day.
hope this works..
Hello, sorry to hear that your guild fell apart. I am the GM of a 4/9M Alliance guild on Sargeras, and we actually have somewhat of an opening for a skilled Havoc Demon Hunter. Please see the spam below for more details and let me know if you have any questions.

<Name Pending> (US-Alliance-Sargeras) is a 4/9M 9/9H semi-hardcore, two-night guild. Our main goal is to kill as many bosses as we can while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. While certain classes may not be listed below, we are always recruiting exceptional raiders of any class to help push progression. We prefer quality over quantity. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to develop rapport with the rest of the guild. We want people who want to be there as much as we do. That said, we will also consider players who want to act as substitutes and raid part-time.

Schedule (all times in CT):
Tuesday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)*
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (optional heroic clear)
Thursday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)*
*We may add an extra pull or two on official raid nights if we are close to downing a boss and a majority of raiders agree.

Recruiting (level of interest in parentheses):

Healers (high need for one healer; preferable types listed below, but will be open minded):
Mistweaver Monk (high)
Restoration Shaman (medium)
Restoration Druid (medium)

DPS:
Shadow Priest (high)
Mage (high)
Balance Druid (high)
Warlock (high)
Enhancement/Elemental Shaman (high)
Death Knight (high)
Windwalker Monk (medium)
Havoc Demon Hunter (medium)

Expectations:
-Strong attendance. We understand that emergencies happen, but we expect people to be online if they have not cleared an absence with an officer.
-We understand that gear does not necessarily make the player, but having gear on par or having as close to current content gear is required.
-Knowledge of your class inside and out.
-Maintain a great attitude! No one wants to raid with someone who is pessimistic about everything.
-Study encounters! Raids require personal accountability more than ever, so knowing the fight beforehand is essential.
-You must have Discord! We like members who communicate with one another, so having a mic is a big plus.

If you have any questions, please reach out to an officer.

Naturedream (bnet-Dreamhatchet#1407, Discord-Naturedream#7153)
Nova (bnet-Nova#1512, Discord-Nova#9615)
Angelmichael (bnet-Angelmichael#1552)
LFM H/M TOS Tues-Wed-Thurs 10pm-midnight ST, PST Afzal for more info!
Hi Stry,

My guild is looking for a havoc DH to fill a core spot fro mythic progression. We raid wed/sat 7-10pm PST and run guild events throughout the week. Check us out! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759267888?page=1

If my guild looks like a good fit, please add my btag and we can chat more. Muppet#1307.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: All

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM Server
(Monday is optional farm)

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

We started towards the end of NH, and our current progression is 9/9H ToS. We are trying to find more members to continue heroic and do some mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 7:30pm-10:30pm Pst (10:30pm-1:30am Est) and Sun (flex day 5pm pst start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672) or Xulkaen#1336.
Hi friend!

<Alaskan Firedragons> is recruiting and could definitely use you to fulfill our roster and push into Mythics!

We are 3/9M(9/9H) and are recruiting to fill out our roster. We are fun to be around and joke with but raid time is taken seriously. We are very active through M+ and alt raids and selling runs for guild/personal gold!

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

Current needs are:

Warlock(Afflict/Demo)
Paladin(Holy)
Shaman(Resto)
Priest(Holy/Disc)
Demon Hunter(Havoc)
Boomkin
Spriest
Mage
Arms Warrior
Unholy DK

If interested do not hesitate to contact me at:
BTAG: Levi#1494
We are a guild of close-knit friends on Horde ILLIDAN (US) looking to grow our family and progress further in raiding. We are active as much as we can be, schedules allowing, and want to try and grow in to a large, fun guild. We are currently 3/9M with several of our guildies with further progression into Mythic already!

We also enjoy doing M+ and weekly runs of Normal & Heroic ToS just to help our members gear up and get ready for Mythic :)!

For our raids, we go from 11PM CST until 2AM CST Friday and Saturdays (This is 9PM PST till 12AM PST & 12AM EST till 3 AM EST). We ask that you be at least 925 with 60 traits or very close to that mark.

We are recruiting a Tank, Ranged DPS & ONE Melee DPS (prefer rogue) & ONE Healer (Prefer rDruid)! Message Drukalnn or Avemaria for more information

Btags- Fallen#1513 & Aveh#1778

Sorry to hear about your guild falling apart! If you're interested in what we have to offer, please send me a btag invite and we can talk! Have a nice day!
Hello there!

[A] Ascendance 3/9M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST
• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (High)
• Melee: Paladin, Rogue, DH, Shaman, Warr, Druid (High) ~ Monk, DK (Med)
• Range: Druid, Shaman, Mage, Lock, Priest (High) ~ Hunter (Med)
• Healer: Druid, Paladin, Shaman (High)
• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

RID: Sayrie#11985
RID: Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
MMXVII Is recruiting for Mythic Progression through the remainder of legion and beyond. We are a family oriented raiding team focused on providing a safe PUG-free environment for our members who enjoy raiding as much as they like doing other things outside of raid time. We run unbiased loot council as a method of distributing loot to our team mates, to keep everyone at the same pace. No one receives any special treatment - not even officers or guild master, however there is a matter of trust involved.

Our times are:
  • Friday: 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
  • Saturday 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
  • Trial with us?
    Our trial period is very specific. When you trial with us you have the option to do so on your realm if cross realm, and will take about two weeks to make an assessment. Upon completion we tell you to either transfer to our guild or you respectfully decline your application. In rare cases we may extend your trial period extra time to make a solid assessment.

What we expect from you:
    We expect all raiders to play their class to the best of their ability and overall outmaneuver mechanics. What we also look for in a raider is their personality. Being a family oriented guild - we want to make sure a member is someone we want to be around and be the kind of person we wish to do all things Warcraft with.

What you expect from us:
    You will surely expect us to do what needs to be done, and ensure progress moves at a stable pace if not ahead of schedule. You wish to surround yourself among members you can say you really enjoy playing with.

What officers will do:
  • The officers of the guild will ensure progress moves at the pace desired.
  • The officers will make the tough decisions most normal members can't be relied on to perform such as benching players, removing in-subordinates, and making financial decision of the guild entirely.
  • Recruiting:
  • Tanks: 0
  • Healers: Always in consideration
  • DPS: Always in consideration however prefer RDPS
  • Necessities and requirements:
  • Boss Mods for awareness
  • Exorsus Raid Tools awareness
  • RCLootCouncil for loot distribution
  • Contact information:
    Battletag: Pixel#12533
    Discord: https://discord.gg/QEhRfnX

Extra Stuff:
    Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/308612
    Current Roster(excluding bench players and friends): http://tinyurl.com/y9sfrufj

Streams:
  • Guild Master
  • www.twitch.tv/pixel_survivor
  • Officer 1
  • www.twitch.tv/synetics
  • Officer 2:
  • www.twitch.tv/chrystabeaer
    Hey there, we have a core spot for you and no other DHs at the moment. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a Havoc DH DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
    Helloooooo Strywix,

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
    Hey there,

We are Something Shiny on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Gonna keep it pretty short for you..I know how bad the spam will get, but if you would take a moment to check out my forum post, we are most likely the most laid back semi-hardcore guild you will find and with a community to match
    T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).

-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
    Hey Strywix,

Remnants of Shadowmoon is a semi-casual 3/9M Alliance guild on US Stormrage. We're currently looking to fill tank roles, since our main tanks are trying to switch to dps/healer roles. Given your experience, I think you'd be a good fit to be a part of our progression team.

Our Heroic/Mythic team raid from 9pm EST to 12am EST on Thursday and Saturday. We also have a casual raid on Wednesday at the same time for alts.

I don't know how willing you'd be to faction swap to Alliance, but if you are and our guild looks interesting to you, then feel free to add me (Ovenchicken#1952) and we can discuss it more in detail.

Thanks for your time!

Link to our guild recruit page: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759218784#1
    Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
    Server: Area-52
    9/9 N 9/9 H 3/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
    DPS

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
    LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
    VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
    CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

I’ve made my best in slot list
    And checked it twice
    "Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
    I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
    Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
    His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
    Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.
     Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Mythic ToS soon!
    [A] <Testudo> - Dalaran

Hello! <Testudo> 1/9M is a 2 day heroic raiding guild looking to move into mythic. We are alliance side on Dalaran US. We have recently formed and are looking for healers and DPS to add to our core.
    We are here to progress and have fun doing it. Our main ideology is that if someone is holding us back for whatever reason (mechanics/dps/etc.), we will sit them until they up their game.
    That being said we mess around between pulls, swear like sailors, and have tons of fun while trying to down content and move on to the next challenge. Some preferred classes/specs would be:

Tank: Guardian/Blood DK
    RDPS: Mage/EleShaman/Spriest
    Melee: DH/Rogue/ Ret (with healing off spec)

But any class that can pull their weight and would like to progress in a fun group of great players is welcome to come along! Our raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST. If you are interested please let us know!

Btag Kkbay#1884
    Discord Larli#7741