730 mage lf mythic raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi there i am in search of a guild to raid with. my schedual has since changed meaning i can only raid later at night. i am available starting at 1030 pm EST. i do have some mythic background. since coming back have cleared 8/9 heroic toc and have pugged a few pulls on harj DI and Goroth Mythic encounters. but sadly the pug life isn 't being kind so im looking for more of a structured environment. Horde or Alliance. Vayne#12620
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (6/9M ToS) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)
Hi Zaviear,

My team has a very high need for a ranged dps.
Nap Time [A] on Proudmoore is 9/10M NH | 5/9M ToS (20% mistress). We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PST. Core has been around since Wrath.

Tibiron#1768

Guild Info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753406619#1
Hello, I think we would be a good fit.

<Precise> (9/9 H 1/9M) is a Horde raiding guild on Tichondrius. We are looking for competent and exceptional players who are constantly looking to better themselves and progress through both heroic and mythic content. We expect all applicants to be familiar enough with their class/spec to perform well in a raid environment. We also expect players to spend time both in game and outside of game researching fights and their class.We run keystones regularly and are looking for players who do the same. We are looking for committed and patient players who share the same interests in progression as us.

Raid Days / Times:
Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm server time. (10pm-1am EST).

Current Recruitment Needs:
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Ele Shaman
Rogue
Ret paladin

All dps classes and specs are considered so anyone interested can apply.

Lastly, we want to keep the guild drama free and ask that everyone who joins to do the same.

GM:
Zaxlez Battle Tag: AFusco#1382
Officers:
Zatron Battle Tag: Rank1Virgin#1719
Celesaris Battle Tag: Ash#11430
Geneis Battle Tag: Dar#1674
Kusun Battle Tag: Rekement#1134
Helloooooo Zaviear,

Posted in your other thread but in case you didn't see it:

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST). We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Proper Villains>- Proudmoore. We are currently seeking 1 dps (Mage, Hunter preferred) and 1 Holy paladin to join us in finishing up Tomb and heading into Antorus.

Recruitment Thread with specific needs: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754295247#1

Progression:
7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH
7/9M ToS (for now)

Raids:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time)

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do provide full repairs and consumables for all raiders and trials.

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact Reason at Btag beyond#1193 or Krisann (krysann#1443 or discord Krisann#8014)
Hey Zaviear, not sure if you've found a guild yet but we could definitely use another solid mage in our roster!

Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
Server: Area-52
9/9 N 9/9 H 3/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
DPS

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

I’ve made my best in slot list
And checked it twice
"Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights
Hi Zaviear,

<Mutiny> is a horde guild on Dragonmaw server, we are 5/9m ToS. We are looking to solidify our range lineup and would love another mage to round out the range dps to the group. We are a mature group, many with families and other responsibilities so we dont enforce a lot of extra farming etc to be able to participate in raids. We understand life takes priority also, and all we ask for absences is they they are posted ahead of raid start in our guild discord. We are however doing mythic so we do expect a certain level of play and attendance - pots flasks and food are also expected.

I know our times are SLIGHTLY earlier than you had advertised, but wondering if you would be willing or able to make this time work. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 7-10pm PST (10-1am EST). Loor is distributed by council using the RC loot council addon.

If you think this sounds like a place for you please let me know by btag or in discord.
Zinn#1375 (btag)
Zinn#6927 (discord)

Thanks,
Dizz