long sub but quitting now

General Discussion
10/12/2017 06:22 AMPosted by Pharsalus
No offense, but you've been playing since 2004 and have 1660 achievement points?

Best wishes.

/signed

Confused Paladin

I hide my achievement because of guild ox, there is a setting in options.
I came to ED to hunt anonymously
10/12/2017 05:44 AMPosted by Zerokill
still subbed for sometime thanks to tokens but I don't have the will to punish myself any longer with this repetitive poop.

I cannot progress further without 5mans or raiding and that simply is not what has kept me playing since 2004.

smell you later

Multiplayer part of MMO...

|̅|(̅|̅◉̅|̅◡̅|̅◔̅|̅)̅| HAWLP I'M STUCK IN AN MMO, BUT I H8 PPL |̅|(̅|̅◉̅|̅◡̅|̅◔̅|̅)̅|
See you next week.
Can I have your stuff?
nobody cares.
<any other cliche response I'm missing>
I cannot progress further without 5mans or raiding and that simply is not what has kept me playing since 2004

I am the solo player. The LFR heroine. The Group Finder Lurker. The person that subbed in 2004 also.

... yet I have no idea what you're talking about.

I would have completely understood your stance if this was WoD because that xpac was boring as hell but Legion has been riding the line of too much to do and most this crap can be done solo.

What kind of progression are you talking about? You can't progress through dungeons solo? You can't progress through raids solo? Well yeah that goes without saying. You can go do MoP dungeons and raids solo if that's your thing.

Do you mean progression of your ilevel? Argus fixed that. Progression through reps? You don't need 5 mans or raids for that. Progression through the story line? Ok I suppose that makes sense because zones like Suramar and Broken Shores have quests that require you to kill raid bosses but you can solo queue for those. Progression through professions? I guess that's a valid point since some recipes are in dungeons but I think you can get 800 skill level without them. Not 100% sure on that.

So what kind of progression is Legion stopping?
10/12/2017 11:30 AMPosted by Trollslayerr
See you next week.
Can I have your stuff?
nobody cares.
<any other cliche response I'm missing>

My own cliche' responses:

h8rs gonna h8.
level 1 troll.
You posted, you care.
Git gud.
I cannot progress further without 5mans or raiding and that simply is not what has kept me playing since 2004.

SO then what have you been doing for 13 years? Also you have the wPvP god shoulders. Get the cloak and then camp stuff 24/7 like a rogue should.
I cannot progress further without 5mans or raiding

you're 926, and you're not raiding or doing M+.

PVP is instanced templates.

Are you trying to get better geared to solo Argus rares? I don't understand your frustration.
10/12/2017 11:21 AMPosted by Haite
still subbed for sometime thanks to tokens but I don't have the will to punish myself any longer with this repetitive poop.

smell you later

Multiplayer part of MMO...

|̅|(̅|̅◉̅|̅◡̅|̅◔̅|̅)̅| HAWLP I'M STUCK IN AN MMO, BUT I H8 PPL |̅|(̅|̅◉̅|̅◡̅|̅◔̅|̅)̅|

not digging group content does not automatically equal "H8 PPL".
Know what you mean. I have 12 days left on my sub but have gone ahead and uninstalled anyway and wont be back till next expansion.

I'm more excited for seeing the free viewing of the blizzcon opening ceremony, than I am for the actual game itself lol.
10/12/2017 05:56 AMPosted by Dark
ya uh
in no xpac till now
could you progress without raiding

this is actually the first xpac you can get raid level loot from being afk

craft? pvp? worldquest? lfr titanforge?
literally anything even weekly 4 dungeon quests give you heroic raid loot LOL

Okay now that's a stret- *phone buzzes*

Oh. I guess I just got another legendary... Nevermind...
I have been going to Charlie's steakhouse in Tampa, Fl. since 2004, but now they won't let me sit in the same table that I always have set in. I don't care if they added a new section with better seats, I want it the way that I always had it. Buh, bye.