[H] Group friends LF Mon and Tues raid guild

Guild Recruitment
We are currently looking to join a guild that is in mythic ToS, and raiding in Antorus when it’s out. Our progression is 9/9H and 3/9 M. We wish to raid in mythic difficulty on a more casual level – no super elitist personalities or attitudes, with drama-free guild environment. we just want a fun and chill environment to raid in and progress in. We’re leaving our current guild due to one of us having a new work schedule IRL, we’re trying to find a new guild that has a raid schedule that will fit for us.

Aside from raiding, we run mythic + keys, or play other Blizzard games on our downtime. We are flexible, one of us are able to switch specs or class if needed, we are looking for a 2-day raiding guild. We are available on Mondays and Tuesdays evenings (WE CAN ONLY RAID ON THESE DAYS.). We’re not looking for a weekend guild, we’re open to faction change if we can't find anything as Hordes, we’re able to server transfer if the guild is a good fit for us. Our group consists of the following:

935 Havoc DH
934 Aff + Destro Warlock
935 Frost + Fire Mage
937 MW Monk

Logs available upon requests.
If interested, please add HueHefner#1709 and if you have Mondays and Tuesdays as your guild's raid days.
<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for our raid group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. Our guild is 8/9h and our weekend raid group is 6/9h. We run FRI/SAT from 8-11pm CT. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group.We are currently lf dps and heals to fill out the raid team. You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809.
Hello Vixul,

ETA is rebuilding after a server transfer. I cannot meet your Mon/Tues raid days, but we do raid Tues/Weds if you feel that would be a fit for you. Please see info below:

<Enjoy The Abuse> is looking for players for Mythic+ and Mythic raiding. Current Needs are: Raid Times: Tues-Wednesday 9 pm - 12 am CST We consider ourselves Semi-Hardcore. We are looking primarily for like minded players who are looking to join a cohesive, core group of skilled players. Some of the current players in the guild have raided top #100 US. If these times and this atmosphere is something you are looking for - please reach out to me with any questions you may have here on this post or at: CONTACT : Battle.Net: Aznol#11971 - Sirflex#11112 - Soul#14300 - chazzx#1614
Hunter Marks/BM(2) High
Rogue Sub/Assassin(2) - High
Warrior Arms(1) - High
Warlock Aff/Destro(1) - High
Mage Frost/Fire(1) - High
Death Knight Tank(1)- High
Death Knight DPS(3) - High
Druid Bear Tank - High
Druid Boomkin(1) - High
Druid Feral(1) - High
Priest Holy(1)(1) - Med
Shaman Elemental(1)/Resto(1) - High
Paladin Holy(1) - High
Monk Mistweaver(1)/BrewMaster(1) - High
I just sent you a btag request! We DO raid Monday and Tuesdays! 8:30-11:00 pm EST (server time on Area 52). We're also 9/9H 3/9M. If our times can work for you guys, I'd love to talk more! Not going to give you a wall of text if the times won't work out anyways.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Bump
<Pre Pot> on Zul'jin 4/9M ToS is recruiting reliable ranged DPS and a couple healers to help fill our roster for mythic progression. Tues/Thurs/Mon 9-12 EST /w for more info. Would love to hear from you.

Bnet
EricErvin#1518
Bump for finding new friends
Bump :)
^^^^
B0om0p.
^^Upz^^
^^Upp^^