5/9 Ele or Monk reroll LF 2 night 9pm+ cst

Guild Recruitment
I am a 5/9 experienced individual looking to push on in mythic ToS. My current guild is still progressing to some extent but when discord is mainly people talking about why they dont want to login, and the GM/Officers not logging in except for raid days, the future doesn't look to swell.

I'm a mechanics first player that still parses purples on a consistent basis. I'm currently raiding as elemental and playing resto when I need to. I can also play windwalker or mistweaver but he needs a bit of gear before I can do that comfortably in mythic ToS (currently ~925 ilevel). Going into the new expansion I can play any monk spec.

Available days are Monday - Thursday. Available raid times are start at 9pm central (7pst/10est) and 1am stop (11pst/2est). These times are SLIGHTLY flexible (i.e. +/- 30 minutes.)
Seems like our times fit. Check out our info down below! Feel free to message me or throw up an app on our site!

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill. Edub is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 (PST) server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions/Gems/Enchants Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-6/9M Tomb of Sargeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-9/9N Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987, Zer0Faith#1697) or myself (Vandervalt#1712) In-game

General Information:
<Devoid>
Progression: 7/9M - 3% on Avatar
Server: Kil'jaeden
Time Zone: PST

Immediate class needs (as of 9/18/17):
Note: "High" means that there's an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. "Low" means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don't let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

DPS:
Boomkin: VERY HIGH!
Death Knight: VERY HIGH!
Hunter: Low
Mage: VERY HIGH!
Monk: Low
Paladin: Low
Priest: Low

Heals:
Resto Shaman: VERY HIGH!
Swing Healers: VERY HIGH!

NOTE: Swing Healers are defined as someone who mostly does DPS, but will heal if asked on a needed encounter.

About Us:
<Devoid> is a Mythic progression guild on Kil'jaeden, a high pop Horde dominated PvP realm. The guild was founded in August of 2017 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across three MMOs who have played together for years.

Philosophy:
Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
• A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
• A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
• An active community inside and outside of WoW.
• Alt raiding
• Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
• Opportunities for high ranked PvP
• Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
Pre-Argus: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
First 3 Mythic Lockouts: Monday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
Rest of Tier: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)

Officer Contacts:
Santô – GM
Santo#11753
Shocknorris, Diceyi
Recruitment Assist:
Vahlexia#1682
Holderhand

Apply At:
https://discord.gg/HmK7J9j

In Conclusion:
We're always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!
bump. Would like to specify it's Tuesday and Thursday, no Wednesdays.
Hey, we are <Style> on Sargeras.
We're currently 7/9 M and have a spot for a healer!

2 nights, 6 hours total.

Tuesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Wednesday: 7-10 CST

For more info, check out our post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758507322

Please add an officer if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

Aimze - Guild Master: Den#12705
Ghostgiraffe - Officer: NoelT#11255
Those start times are too early Fries. Thank anyway.

I updated the OP to specify that I'm not necessarily dead set on tues/thurs.
Hi Punypurges,

We are <Outliers> on Tichondrius [H].

Currently 5/9M (Mistress sub 5%), we are looking for progression minded raiders for finishing up ToS and progressing into Antorus.

We are currently looking for good DPS to round out our core.

We raid 7:30-10:30 PST, T/W/Th.

Hit me up on Bnet: "Caloki#1511" if you're interested.
Bump
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
Hello Punypurges, we could use a good ele shammy with a resto offspec, and our raid times work perfectly for you. However, we won't be looking to do mythic until Antorus. See info below for why. If you're patient and want to be part of a group of fun and highly skilled players, hit me up on bnet (quail#1772).

Top players from Tichondrius are reviving an old guild with the hopes of recreating some of our best raiding experiences. Our current roster is made up of highly experienced mythic players who are extremely skilled at their respective classes and driven to progress. We're looking for other skilled players who would be a good fit to add to our core raid team. We are in the process of reviving during ToS, with the main goal being to recruit solid players to push Mythic progression in Antorus.

About the Guild:

<Atypical> is a guild on Tichondrius (US) Horde. We were founded by both real life and in game friends and many of us have been playing together for years. We foster a positive environment where members help each other and are open to learning and criticism.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. The goal will always be to clear all raid bosses in a tier while it is current content. However, we will not be doing split raids or adding extra days/hours to our raid schedule. We do focus strongly on progression, pushing our limits, and healthy competition. We have been a top 10 guild on the server in the past, and we look forward to honoring that legacy once we are finished rebuilding.

Raid Schedule:

Antorus: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

ToS Schedule: H ToS Thusday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

Currently Recruiting:

High Priority: Warlock, Mage, Hunter

Medium Priority: Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Deathknight, Rogue, Ret Pally, Shammy, Windwalker, Feral, healers

Low Priority: 1 Tank, Warrior, Spriest

We are always looking for great players! Please message us even if your class isn't high on the priority list, and you think you would be a good fit.

You can contact us via bnet for more information:

- Lys (GM): quail#1772
- Naptime (Raid Leader): kNOwMynd#1976
Bump
Perfect raid time if you can do Sunday.

Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
10/31/2017 11:27 AMPosted by Punypurges
I am a 5/9 experienced individual looking to push on in mythic ToS. My current guild is still progressing to some extent but when discord is mainly people talking about why they dont want to login, and the GM/Officers not logging in except for raid days, the future doesn't look to swell.

I'm a mechanics first player that still parses purples on a consistent basis. I'm currently raiding as elemental and playing resto when I need to. I can also play mistweaver but he needs a bit of gear before I can do that comfortably in mythic ToS.

Available days are Monday - Thursday. Available raid times are start at 9pm central (7pst/10est) and 1am stop (11pst/2est). These times are SLIGHTLY flexible (i.e. +/- 30 minutes.)

Hey Puny,

I'm looking to add a reliable DPS and raider for the long-term. We raid Thursday and Sunday night from 8:00-11:30 PM eastern as our two main nights. We also raid flex farm content on Wednesday night starting at the same time, but it's optional for people. These times differ from what you posted, but I wanted to reach out anyways to see if you're willing to move a bit. Our current ele shaman is on break. Current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 8/10M, and 5/9M.

We're a 2004 Horde launch guild located on Thrall. I've been the GM since 2007. If you're looking for a place to call home and have a balance, give us a look. Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or via Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609. Reach out to me. I'll tell you further about our guild via conversation. Hopefully I hear from you.

Take care,
Wretchedmist
Bump.

I'm looking for Monday through Thursday only, and only after 9pm central time going to as late as 1 am central time.

So:

7pm-11pm PDT
9pm-1am CDT
10pm-2am EDT
bump
Hey there friend. I came from Korgath earlier this tier. If you're interested the guild I created with a few friends is 5/9M now in a month. We could use another Ele shaman.
Raid Times: 9-12 CST Tues-Thurs
Progression: 5/9M
Btag: Levi#1494
Hey Punypurges, I read that you're weekdays only. But funny enough we raid at the exact same times as you request: 9pm-1am EST. However, it's Friday-Saturday night. If that doesn't work still I understand, but I thought I'd check :)

Prog: 7/9M
Raid: Fri-Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Loot: Lootcouncil

Contact Ztop#1564 if you're interested at all.
Have a good one.
We're actually a perfect fit for your raid times! Let's chat and see if we'd be a great fit with our guild community and raid as a whole, too.

We're 6/9M, handful of 25% wipes on Maiden (she's dying tonight for sure).
We're 104th in the US for 2-day raiding guilds.
We raid Tues/Wed from 7:15p PST until 10:45p PST.

Hope to hear from you soon!

- Krystalline#1901
bump
Bump. I'll be in touch with some of you soon.