Tank LF Fri-Sat raiding Guild.

Guild Recruitment
Tank Looking for a Fri-Sat (8p.m.-whenever). I can play either a warrior or a monk and Horde or Alliance.

pst me in game server atm is Thrall horde, Btag is Pippinn#1414
Hey There,

<Dry Rub> Is a relatively new guild building out our team for Antorus. Currently we are 9/9 H and heroic is where we plan to stay. We are a mix of heroic and former mythic raiders who don't want the hassle or time commitment needed for mythic raiding.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 10pm - 1am CST (8pm - 12am PST)
Current Needs: 1 Tank, 1-2 healers(dps offspec preferred, no hpaly please), Ranged/Melee DPS(all specs for now but could change)
Realm: Daggerspine (cross realms with Hakkar, Gurubashi, Aegwynn, and Bonechewer)

This guild was founded after a group of raiders separated from the last guild to start a heroic group that has a fun environment, but also has accountability. It is important that you want to do heroic level raiding but also must be willing to put in the time necessary to maintain your class/spec.

Contact me via this thread or btag or discord and we can discuss.
Btag: Kame#1672
Discord: Thorgasm#3720
^
Hey there Datshieldguy,

I represent <Wraiths of the Dark Lady> on the Kilrogg and Winterhoof-US servers. We are for the horde! We are currently looking for a tank, healer, and any DPS. Currently, our preference for tanks is Blood Death Knight or a Protection Warrior.

Raid Progression
9/9N ToS
8/9H ToS

Raid Times
Fri 10:30p to 1a
Sat 10:30p to 1a

Contact info
LuminousWoe#1386 - Raid Lead
LordThoth666#1578 - GM
Hollyrose8#1928 - Recruitment Officer
AdriAlmighty#1682 - Officer
HI Datshieldguy,

<Spellbound> 9/9H on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.