Returning Hpal looking for raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey I am recently returning to wow after a three year hiatus. I stopped playing early in WoD right when blackrock foundry came out. My guild at the time was 6/7M in highmaul and in MoP i finished 25m 14/14M SoO. I started playing in Cata and have pretty much either been a holy paladin or a prot with some rogue dps thrown in on my alt.

The times I am looking for are preferably 6-12 Am Est on Sun, Wed,Thurs, Fri or Sat
Cant really do Tuesdays or Mondays.

As far as my gear goes I am around 900 Ilv currently as I just hit 110 last week

Feel free to contact me in game TylerB#1836
hai
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Up
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

As of right now there are no heal slots, that can always change but you would be dps as of right now.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Sunday (4PM PST - 6PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Up
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring NINE full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our nine teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 8/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Check out our info and if you think we might be a fit for what you are looking for, please feel free to get ahold of me!

More than Meters (Hyjal-US) is a semi-hardcore guild with the end goal of clearing all content as it is current before the release of the subsequent tier. Newly formed on Hyjal from raiders from top 100 world guilds and currently recruiting for 20 Man Heroic/Mythic Antorus raiding. We will be raiding in Antorus and clearing content with the main focus being Cutting Edge finishes in Antorus and the subsequent tiers. Antorus will be a building block for the following tiers as well as building cohesion and synergy as a group.

Current Needs:

Guardian Druid (High)
Protection Paladin (High)
Prot Warrior (High)
BrM Monk (High)
Boomkin (High)
Mage (Medium)
Warlock (High)
Hunter (High)
Shadow Priest (High)
Elemental Shaman (High)
Holy Paladin (High)
Holy Priest (Medium)
Resto Shaman (High)
Resto Druid (High)
Mistweaver Monk (High)
Disccipline Priest (High)

Any solid recruits could be accepted even if recruitment is not open to your class, feel free to get ahold of us and we can chat about it.

Schedule

Wed 9:30 EST to 12:30 PM EST
Thurs 9:30 EST to 12:30 PM EST

**Saturday will possibly be added to the progression schedule for Battle of Azeroth**

We require people to maintain 90% attendance for all raid nights as we will be running a very small bench.

Loot:
Loot is distributed via a Loot Council, made up of the GM and the officers and the selection for loot is based on what puts the raid further ahead as a whole. Loot order is generally but not limited to:

DPS----Heals----Tanks although exceptions can and have been made.

Who we are:

More than Meters was formed by experienced raiding friends/acquaintances that span back to vanilla. We have formed on Hyjal and are looking to build as a group to continue strong in Antorus. Understand that the mythic competent group will not happen overnight and Antorus will be the time we need while clearing content as effectively as possible, to build a strong foundation and core to move forward into the tier's after Antorus. We are also consistently working with each other to improve and assist in raid progression, not only as a individuals, but as a members of our team.

Our Goals

-To raid and clear all current content effective and efficiently in a minimum amount of time, while still holding ourselves accountable to perform at our best, but still having a fun filled, low stress, casual environment. We are aiming for the best consistent finishes to tier's as possible, achieving both Cutting Edge, and a sense of satisfaction for clearing content effectively.

-Build a strong community around our raid team with our members while still having an enjoyable experience raiding without commiting our lives to WoW. This includes assisting people who are maybe not as strong as other raiders. The age old saying goes "You are only as strong as you're weakest link" and we believe it at MtM!

What you will need to be, and what we expect from you

-First off: Patience, we are currently adding to our core for Heroic/Mythic in Antorus. However, our focus is on improving as a raid team.

-Be at the top of your game, when we start pulling bosses it's go time. We expect your best. We will have limited raid times as we are only raiding 2 days a week for a total of 6 hours.

-Have a strong understanding of your class. No one here will babysit you. Spit balling concepts with others of the same class is awesome. We encourage it. However basic/advanced rotations and knowing what you should be doing are something we expect when you join. A solid understanding of improvement to be made for raiders is the key to success as both players and a raid group. Logs are reviewed on a daily basis to improve the raid as a whole. Research and find the best enchants, food, pots etc… for your character. If anything we can help you get what you need if you don’t have the finances to buy stuff.

-Be prepared. We will provide flasks, pots and repairs. Know the fights. If you don't know the fights, go learn them. You are expected to have general knowledge of encounters on heroic and mythic before we get to the fights.

-Be social, engage with others in Discord and in the Hyjal community. Communication is key to the success of this guild.

For more information add Abistol#1535 or Ephesians#1179