[A+H RP Event] The Shadow Sands Bazaar

Moon Guard
Everyone loves to a good market; the chatter of eager merchants, giggles of playing children, the scent of fresh fruits and aged incense, the rumble of the crowd's footsteps...
But this isn't that market.

The Shadow Sands Bazaar is filled with exactly that: the bizarre, twisted, and the outright illegal. It's the single place where anyone can come to buy and sell the less savory, though still desired, goods.
But goods aren't the only things offered. Life debts, mercenary contracts, and cult initiations can be found here if you know where to look. Nearly every shadowy organization could find you if you're looking to be found... and sometimes when you're not.

And where would someone find this Bazaar..?
... You've come to the right place to find out.

The <Honeyreed Tea Co> @ MoonGuard would like to invite any and all merchants and entertainers of...questionable morals to the Shadow Sands Bazaar for a monthly night of networking, trade, recruitment, and entertainment while away from the prying eyes of the Guard!

We encourage everyone to come, with or without a guild. Bring their guilds! Fly solo! Hold raffles! Recruit! If you're looking for a shady guild, come on by and take your pick!

What: The Shadow Sands Bazaar
When: Last Saturday of the month at 7pm Server time
Where: The Lost City of Tol'vir
Why: To bring together the shadier side of the Alliance and Horde RPing community.
Who: Any interested Merchants, Entertainers, Recruiters, or Shady Shoppers!

Anyone interested in coming inside the Lost City will be asked for the "Secret." For merchants, the Secret is producing a Honeyreed Token (IC - a small black coin with the Honeyreed crest engraved in blue on its surface) and giving it to the Bouncer. For customers, the Secret will be the phrase: "I'm here for the tea party."

Any merchants, guild recruiters, and entertainers interested in joining us can contact: (Alliance) Mirrielyanna and Vaana in game or join our Discord server!

The Discord server will be the best way of getting any updates on the Market including Vendors, Entertainers, Recruiters and more! A full list of Vendors, Recruiters, and Entertainers is available in neat lists within the Discord channels. If you would like to Vendor or Perform, please feel free to follow the link and come on in!

https://discord.gg/mc5NVkM
This seems.... -awesome-. I really hope this works out for y'all! If possible, my guild (and maybe myself) would like invites. We might have a vendor or two to throw your way, nothing for sure yet. We have other allies that might love to get involved as merchants and help this event grow, though! (@The Cobalt Wyvern) (@The Endless Path)
09/18/2017 06:23 AMPosted by Kormed
This seems.... -awesome-. I really hope this works out for y'all! If possible, my guild (and maybe myself) would like invites. We might have a vendor or two to throw your way, nothing for sure yet. We have other allies that might love to get involved as merchants and help this event grow, though! (@The Cobalt Wyvern) (@The Endless Path)

The more, the merrier! Thanks for the support, we really appreciate it!

If you know anyone interested in setting up shop at one of our stands, please direct them to our Discord server so they can claim their booth! Merchant stands are up for grabs and filling up quick!
As a sand person, I approve!
Bump
The Black Harvest shall be there.
Booths are filling up fast! The Shadow Sands Bazaar is in a little over a week now :D
One week left kiddos!
Looking forward to this. If anyone needs a tattoo or a piercing come by.
[anxiety intensifies]
Much spooky. Must recommend.
dances happily
Honeyreed always hosts great events. I'll try to pay a visit!

...probably not on this character though. She's a bit too goody goody.
Oh my. A mage of questionable origin and morals would happily swing by for a tea party. :D
09/28/2017 12:37 PMPosted by Vikalla
Oh my. A mage of questionable origin and morals would happily swing by for a tea party. :D

The most poppin' tea party around!
Final day! Get in the discord and claim your booth!
Tonight!!!
It's showtime, folks!
This was my first event on MG since I moved a character over here, and it was absolutely amazing! thanks so much for putting all of this on, I had an absolute blast.
09/30/2017 08:19 PMPosted by Stormbough
This was my first event on MG since I moved a character over here, and it was absolutely amazing! thanks so much for putting all of this on, I had an absolute blast.

So glad you enjoyed! We'll be hosting this monthly so stay tuned for the next one in October!