938 boomkin lf guild

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 6 Next
Was playing with friends for the last month or so, however they raid later than I'd like so I'm looking for something earlier with better progression.

I'm nearly 69 traits, I've got all my legendaries, and I have a great bear/resto offspec. I learn quick and know my class.

Don't add me unless you've read this post and have posted saying you have. I'm looking for something on the weekday, 6-1cst.
[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Currently doing Heroic ToS for upgrades.
Optional Friday Raid: Currently doing ToS Normal/Heroic Alt raid.

Current Progress: 6/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
<Alternative Strats> is looking for any non-warlock player and any non-priest healer to fill out or roster! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-830 pst for progression and Weds 6-830 pst for farming.

We expect our raiders to have a good attitude and to be able to take criticism. We understand that mistakes happen but raiders should strive to be the best player they can be. Even the guild master calls himself out on mistakes made! We expect our raiders to have good awareness and to be able to adapt to situations quickly. An exceptional player can tiptoe around the fire and gold parse at the same time! We expect our raiders to show up 100% of the time on progression nights, though we do understand life happens. The fastest way to progress is to have a group of people that trust in their other teammates. The only way to develop that trust is to consistently have the same group of people playing together!

Should you be chosen to join our guild you will go through a trial period where you will be judged on your gear, dps, mechanics, attendance, and attitude. This period could last any where from a week to four. During this time you may not receive gear unless our raid members do not need it so please be aware. The guild uses RCLoot and this will be required.

Please message me so that we can chat and see if you are right for us and we are right for you!

Discord Jem#8178
BNet Maybite#1344
Interested in 2 night raiding?
<Okay> Illidan 9/9H, 5/9M ToS

Tues, Thurs. 8:30-11:30 cst(server)

Focus on efficient Mythic progression, Speed clears, M+, and having fun. US 15 Leadership. Adult Guild.
Flasks, food & repairs provided.

Killing Mistress this week
Cutting Edge is the goal :)

bear#1792
or you can quick apply at: okay.gg/apply
I read your post :)
<Seraphim> is a 6/9M 10/10M semi-hardcore guild looking for exceptional players for ToS. -What we’re looking for is committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

Hunter-MM
Mage-Any Spec
Rogue-Sub
Priest - Shadow
Boomy
Rdruid

Or any Exceptional DPS/Healer,that is not listed above!

•We raid three nights a week, so it’s very necessary that we make effective use of our raid time,

•Attendance is very important to us! We realize that real life takes priority, but with our shorter raid schedule you should go for 100% attendance.
• We provide Flasks and Food for raid, and also cover repair.
•Come to raid prepared! Study the fights prior to our first pull is a must!
•Communication! Be able to follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good perspective on raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the whole raid.

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Tuesday:7:00-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Heroic) - Optional
Wednesday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)
Thursday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)

Add Zach#1269 or Mikirules#1484 for more info
<Good Talk> was established in December of 2015 in order to be a top 2 night guild in the world. Our guild consists of an older average crew of college students and working professionals who prefer to focus on real life, while still being able to commit to a light raid schedule. Outside of raid we have members who do Mythic+, alt raids, and play other games together, but mostly we enjoy being able to do other things alongside wow and to have a life outside the game. If a fun and reputable progression guild is what you are looking for please continue reading.

Raiding history:

2 Night raiding:
#1 US and #3 World in Highmaul + Blackrock Foundry
#2 US and top 10 World in Hellfire Citadel
#5 US for whatever the mashup of tier 19 was

Overall:
US 103 in Highmaul + Blackrock Foundry
US 91 in Hellfire Citadel
US 130 for "tier 19"

Raid schedule:

7/9 Mythic ToS
8:30pm-12:30am EST (5:30pm-9:30pm PST; 7:30-11:30pm CST)
Sunday & Monday. (8 hours total)
This is for progression & farm.
We do not add extra days or extend hours. We raid only on the 2 nights within the times listed above for Mythic.

Please apply at:
http://www.goodtalk-guild.com/

Direct any further questions to:
Bedlam @ Fortesmythe#127
up
<Ouroboros> is recruiting members for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond! We're picking up steam in Tomb (9/9 H, 2/9 M), but we've been held back some nights by poor attendance at key positions. We're seeking players who can commit to our raid schedule and understand what that commitment means to their fellow raiders.

<Ouroboros> raids 2 nights a week (Tuesday and Thursday, and sometimes an optional alt/farm clear on Wednesday) from 8:00pm EST until 11:00pm EST. We try to progress with as full a raid group as possible during heroic, and then take the BEST OF THE BEST to Mythic.

Our recruitment is sort of open. We're looking for healers and ranged dps primarily. Honestly, we're open to all ranged dps specs (aside from mages, really) and all healers (but especially holy paladins). While these are the stated roles we need, ALL exceptional applicants are considered, no matter what role/class. As we continue towards the end of Legion and beyond, we want to field the absolute best roster possible, and I personally hope the competition is fierce.

Applicants are expected to use Discord. You should also have all raid materials you need to maximize your performance. While feasts are provided, you should know the preferred consumables for your spec. Gear must be gemmed/enchanted properly, as would be the norm in any raiding guild (at least, I hope that's the norm for raiding guilds.)

Pleasepleasepleaseplease if you are interested, send me a tell in game, add one of us on bnet - PhoenixForce#1379 or Vayne#1637 or mortificial#1983

Thanks for reading and we hope to talk to you soon!
i read your post

<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 2/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Star#1636 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
Poopy#1111
Los Fracciones wants you broski, we're a bunch of memeing !@#$bois hit me up for an invite to join our %^-*ery!!!!!
Who we are
Insurgency is a guild that first laid its foundation on April 26th, 2009, and we have focused on building an environment and a community to not only raid, but make friendships. That foundation has grown and grown throughout the years into a place we all call home.

The Idea
The idea of efficient raiding, instead of bulk raiding to down content. It has been done before, but we intend to do it better. We intend to build more than a WoW raiding guild, we’re building a community. We are very active on and off of raid times, and due to our easy schedule, we have time to play and organize other events and games outside of WoW.

Environment
We enjoy the environment we’re building, and the people we are building it with. As a guild, our goal is down content – but enjoy this game in a way we haven’t in a long time. The best way to describe our raid environment is relaxed and communicative. We will discuss issues, mechanics, strategies, and mistakes openly to curb them and move on.

Raid Info
Insurgency is a Mythic late-night progression (6/9m) guild, on the server Bladefist. Also, Bladefist is on an LA data center. We raid Tue-Thu 8:30pm-11:30pm PST (That’s 10:30pm-1:30am CST, and 11:30pm-2:30am EST). We will be raiding under a rotational loot council of the officer core and a random member to provide outside input. Our loot council will distribute loot based on the piece’s impact to the guild as a whole, and to specific classes. Primary source of communication on and off raid will be Discord for chat services and Teamspeak for voice.

What we expect from you
Attitude
This covers all facets of the meaning. When it comes to discussion at any point during the raid, or outside of the raid, please have input (negative or positive). Your opinion is invaluable to our success. Speak up and voice it.
Willingness to participate
If you’re someone who has a massive ego, or someone who does not take criticism well – this not the place for you. Please realize this is not a middle-school playground, there is no room for tantrums or childish behavior.
Sense of Humor
We’re just a group of raiders looking to have a good time, and humor is a big part of the grand scheme of things. Without it, we’re just playing a game without emotion.

The ability to listen, and comprehend strategy is important. If you are someone who, for whatever reason, does not enjoy listening to other people.. this is not the place for you. Please understand we raid on a very light schedule so it is absolutely critical that you understand how mechanics work in as few pulls as possible.

What you can expect from us
Organization
From raid leading and sales to M+ groups, we like to cover it all. Our officers have been working together to make the guild better every day.
Assistance
Whether it comes down to rotation, theory crafting, fight mechanics, or even person issues. We can provide a broad range of ideas and proven techniques to assure we’re helping you as a player, and a person.
Dedication
Though we are here to have fun, we’re here to raid, and down bosses. We will be analyzing fights and logs to make sure things are running 100% smoothly.
Fun
Something you won’t see often on a guild page about recruitment. Without a fun environment, things get too stuffy. Though we are going to be pushing into the hardcore territory, we’re all here to have fun and play the game how we want.

After reading all this, if you think you would be a good fit here, please don’t hesitate to reach out! You can put in an app at the website below!

Battle Tag: Charine#11233
Discord: Charine#6083
I read your post and I think you would be a great boomkin fit for us!

Denial of Service
7/9M Tomb of Sargeras

Tuesday, Thursday, Monday
8:15 to 11:15 PM Eastern

Paid Transfers Available
Guild Bank Provides Flasks, Food, Potions, Vantus Runes

www.dos.gg
Raei#1797

Full Recruitment Post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752449124#post-1
I read your post and think you'd find us interesting!
If you ever decide to adventure to alliance. :)

Guild: Pep (Kel'Thuzad )
Raid Times/Days: TUE/WED/SUN - 9-midnight EST.
Cleared: 7/9M
Recruitment Contacts: Woah#11613 - Kat#11620
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/pep
Guild website: https://www.guilded.gg/teams/JjMnppRL/games/10800/home
Recruitment Contacts: Woah#11613 - Kat#11620
Storm-sr.us

Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Current Progression
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
10/10 Mythic Nighthold
7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Times
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
8:00 - 11:30PM EST

Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears)

We raid the Tuesday new Mythic content launches with extended hours.

Our Goals
  • Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
  • Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content
  • Emerald Nightmare - Obtain a US 600+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds)

• The Nighthold - Obtain a US 400+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Gul'dan US-162 (US-9th for 2-Day Guilds)

• Tomb of Sargeras - Obtain a US 200+ Kill

These goals were set prior to Legion release

Recruitment Needs

The list below is only a general need of classes. If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Druid - Resto
Hunter - BM/MM
Monk - Mistweaver
Paladin - Holy
Priest - Shadow
Rogue
Shaman - DPS/Heals

Expectations of Raiders
  • Previous Mythic raiding experience
  • The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
  • The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
  • Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
  • Check guild website daily
  • Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
  • Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
  • Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
  • Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster
  • Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
  • We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm
  • Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
  • We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information

Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Cojo (GM/RL)
Btag: Aalistor#1455
Discord: Cojo#3001
Easier to talk during the day via discord

Rahzra (Healing Officer)
Btag: Lokilok#1587
Discord: Rahzra#8952

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5WsZs
Swiv your perfect for a spot that I am looking for. I need an amazing flex player capable of Dps and tanking /healing. Its rare to find a player that has the patience to to do it all, BUT if that is you, this guild needs you. We are a chill relaxed guild. A lot claim to be but the people quickly find out different. We dont yell, we dont freak out if RL stuff comes up and ppl have to miss a raid. Just a community of like minded players that love to play wow.
No elitist and no drama.
T/Th/Sun 630-930 pst ( Tuesday atm is a H Farm day).
We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic!

Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
<say it to my raybans> 5/9M Residing on Illidan Server

We are a group of friends currently reforming our roster to finish out the tier strong and come back even stronger for Antorus.

Our raidtimes are Tues/Thurs/Sun 10-1 EST

My btag is Floasted#11407

Give me an add and lets have a chat :)
US 26th 9/9M
<Hard In The Paint> is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild on Windrunner comprised of highly skilled, laid back raiders. We offer a social environment which doesn't end when the raid does. We are mostly college students or young professionals (23+) and are usually always on discord in the evenings, whether it be organizing alt runs, competing for mythic + times, messing around with PvP, or playing various other games together.

We raid evenings, four days a week, Mon-Thu 8-11 PST.

Recruitment Needs:
BM/MM Hunter
Balance Druid
Warlock
Mage
Resto Druid
Rogue
DPS Warrior
*Currently considering all experienced tanks
Exceptional applicants outside our direct needs are always encouraged to apply.

Our past experience includes:
US 26th M Kil'jaeden
US 25th M Gul'dan
US 43rd M Helya
US 45th M Blackhand
US 23rd M Imperator Mar'gok
US 7th H Garrosh Hellscream 10m

Roster:
We are currently at a 24 person roster and are aiming to stay around this number, possibly adding one or two skilled raiders. We don't like to recruit for the bench, nor recruit to min/max class balance for a specific encounter.

Loot:
We use a loot council system to fairly distribute loot among our raid members.

What We Expect:
You have done what you can to min/max your character.
You are confident in your abilities to play your class at a high level, including all applicable specs.
You can both give and take constructive criticism in a mature and respectful manner.
You can adapt to encounter mechanics with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc.
You are searching for a long term guild to progress into future tiers with.
How to Apply:
Please fill out an application on our website (http://hardinthepaintguild.com/).

Contacts(Bnet//Discord):
Transcndence (Transcndence#1533//Transcendence#4999)
Proxxi (Proxxi#1414//Proxxi#6492)
Elreck (Elreck#1389//Elreck#3790)
Hexican (Bulbasaur#1105//Hexi#5758
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
i have read
Hello, Swiv! I've read your post and our guild is looking for a competent Boomkin like yourself for our core raid for pushing M ToS Here's some quick details about us:

<Horizon> - Horde guild on Kil'jaeden
• Currently 9/9 H ToS, ready to enter M ToS with a few more DPS for 20man
• Raids are every Tuesday and Thursday at 8-11pm EST.
• Alt/Norm raids are raid on Wed and tentatively on weekends
• Raiders that are active in M+ groups strongly encouraged to join
• Guild is made up of professional working adults seeking to clear the latest content and build 20-man core to enter mythics.
• Please fill out an application here at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJQ8IHrNCikpJUkaaDosOmK_98s9sh0In2q4iviKO6UT1uAw/viewform
•You can also reach out to anyone in the guild with questions or these officers:
Esrptlol: Selekt#1403
Dice: Dice#12665
Alazure: Guts#1679
Kigermonk: Kiger#1358

I just sent you a Bnet friend request and would like to discuss this further with you when you're available.