929 Ret LF Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all. I'm looking for a guild that clears heroic every tier with the intent to at least dabble with mythic. I can raid Sunday thru Wednesday 9pm to 3 am EST reliably. I come prepared with food, flasks and enchants. I am 7/9 Htos pugging (with exp on ava and kj) but would really prefer defeating foes with a TEAM. I don't mind wiping or constructive criticism.
I main a ret pally 929 equipped ilvl with healer os although not much used as my current guild always has me dps. If you are interested and raid at the available times, please contact me on my btag @ jazzi#1647 or reply in this thread with cheeseftw :p
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Cheeseftw!! My team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M. I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested/can put in Thursdays. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1

If not then you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
http://www.ascent-guild.com/

We're currently 6/9M.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs7:30pm-11:30pm EST.

If you are interested in knowing more you can speak to me directly.

Real ID:Stewieg#1369
Gm: Glayde#1541
Heya,

<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

We started towards the end of NH, and our current progression is 8/9H ToS (KJ down to 5% and few of us already have AoTC). We are trying to find more members to finish heroic and do some mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 7:30pm-10:30pm Pst (10:30pm-1:30am Est) and Sun (flex day 5pm pst start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672) or Xulkaen#1336.
cheeseftw :p hello I'm Killerpro officer and main tank to <Private Chat> we are currently in the market for players like yourself and we could use a ret pally to cheese some mechanics :p. We are a talkative bunch so don't be shy and hit me up if you are interested.

GUILD INFO:

<Private Chat> is currently recruiting for Mythic progression in ToS and for raiding in 7.3 onwards. We are willing to trial all classes that have at least 920ilvl, with decent Logs, for our core Mythic Team and that will stay for the long term. 

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than raiding, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also supply all our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, feast, and potions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid raiding guild that actively runs Mythic lvl15+ then add NyteBlayde69#1643 on Battle.net for further details. 

Realm: Stormrage Alliance 
Current Progression: 9/9H and 2/9 M in ToS. 
Raid times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
I saw that killer ;) but Thursdays are definitely a no go. And here's my paladin.
Hey Jazzi,

Our guild just transferred most of its main roster over to Thrall from Shadowmoon in order to keep building on our mythic raiding roster. Since the server population was far too low, we had very few nights where a 20 man mythic ready roster could attend. We are looking for dedicated players to join our 2 night, 6 hour raid team on Thrall through the rest of ToS and into Argus. Our current progression is 3/9M. A ret pally would be a great addition to the roster. I'll leave you with the spam for now but I look forward to hearing from you!

Schedule:
Tues 8-11 EST Mythic progression
Wed 8-11 EST Mythic progression
Thurs 8-11 EST Heroic farm (optional)

Needs:
DPS (Hunter, Rogue, boomkin, spriest, ele/enh shammy pref.)
Healer (Someone with offspec DPS/Tank pref.)
-We mostly need dedicated players who are willing to learn and grow with us as a team. All specs will be considered

Requirements:
-915 min ILVL
-Discord
-RCLoot, DBM, Angry Assignments (addons)
-Good raid attendance and preparation
-Be open to criticism and be self-critical
-Good attitude, selfless, team focused

Our raids are fair and a lot of fun. The officers lead by example through their skill but also their ability to help others. The raid atmosphere is very positive and we only deal with rotten attitudes by not inviting/removing them from what we want to keep building on as a gaming community. If <FLX> is of interest to you, please reach out to us so that we can have a chat. Also, visit our website if you would like to know more about us at wow.flxgaming.com

To reach me: alexandeux@gmail.com
Or add me on BNET: Alexandeux#1655
<Lobster Farm> is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras, looking for like minded people to raid Heroic and Mythic content. Currently need PATIENT players who are willing to jump into Mythic with us! At this point all we need are the numbers!

/Requirements/
Preferably mythic raid experience and AOTC KJ. Positive attitude and patientience.

/Progress/
We are currently 9/9 H TOS with the members currently here, but we need more to start Mythic progression!!! Leader has:
8/10 M NH
3/9 M TOS

/Current Days/Times/
We are currently a 2 day guild, but will be moving to 3 days once Mythic/Antorus progression starts

Tuesday: 11:45pm-3am CST
Thursday: 11:45pm-3am CST
Once Mythic/Antorus starts we will be adding:
Wednesday: 11:45pm-3am

/Recruitment/

/Tanks/
Currently recruiting a back up tank of any class.

/Healers/
Resto Druid
Resto shaman
Holy Paladin
Disc/Holy Priest

/DPS/
Anything but Hunter or Druid.

/Loot/
Loot will be distributed using RC_LootCouncil for MYTHIC progression only. Heroic and Normal runs will be personal.

/Contact/
For any questions please send a Battle.net friend request to:
Spoodle#1452 (GM)
cheeseftw :p !!! (cheese is definitely really tasty).

My name is Dark, I'm the recruitment officer from Ember and a main tank on one of our 3 raid teams. I'm going to add you on Bnet ( I'm Darknstormy#2405) I think you would be a good fit for one of our teams. If you'd like to have a look at our general recruit page it's here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759277169#1

Hope to hear back from you :)
Hey there, I'm the Recruitment Lead for <Nap Time> @ Proudmoore (Alliance). I'd love to chat with you about our guild and a spot in our 5/9 Mythic roster. We raid M/Tu/Th 8p-11p PST (11p-2a EST). You can add me on battletag - Krakenjack#1469 - or just check out our website at Http://naptimeguild.com

Thanks!
We, <Max Threat> of Greymane a Casual-Progression Raiding Guild that has been active since The Burning Crusade expansion. We are currently pushing through Legion content. Our goal is to maintain a guild of like-minded individuals with a common goal. The ideals they share are teamwork, cooperation and accountability. The goals they share are progressing through the end-game content, hanging out with people they get along with, and having fun. Any group of people can call themselves a guild. To us, a guild is a collection of people who become your extended family online. For all the time we spend logged into our characters, having a place you can call home in-game is a luxury that many of us desire. This guild will strive to become that home, one where we progress successfully and have fun while doing it. Raid times Tuesday & Thursday PST- 6-9pm CST- 8-11pm(Server Time) EST - 9pm-12am Raid Team Needs/Priority Heals: Must have a DPS OS High: Shammy Medium: Pally-Druid Low: None Tank w/ DPS OS High: None Medium: None Low: None Ranged DPS High: Mage-Warlock-Hunter-Shadow Priest-Ele Shaman Medium: None Low: None Melee DPS High: Enhance Shaman-Death Knight-Rogue-Feral Druid Medium: None Low: None All applicants are considered. Feel free to add me my B-Tag is Chetaria#11739 or Grapeape87#1348
Hey Jaz!

I think we could be exactly what you are looking for and our raid times line up too!

We raid Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am EST and are currently 1/9M. We are not hardcore by any means, as we aim to run our raids as relaxed/stress free as possible within a very fun/positive atmosphere. We clear Normal/Heroics each tier and dabble into Mythics as our roster allows! Looking for a couple more like minded/positive DPS to join our team and our healers would definitely LOVE another ret!

If interested please add Nox#1368 for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search and cheeseftw!

Cheers!
Nox
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 2/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Xk#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
Singularity is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progression. Recruitment priorities are listed below.

• Melee DPS: Any Spec
• Ranged DPS: Any Spec

Raid Expectations:

• Reliably attend raids.
• Research and develop an in depth understanding of your class and specialization.
• Maintain your main characters personal progression (AP, ilvl)
• Research and comprehend boss encounters.
• Research and comprehend boss encounters.
• Laugh and have FUN!

Schedule:

• Tuesday (7:00 PM PST – 10:00 PM PST)
• Sunday (7:00PM PST– 10:00 PM PST)

Current Progression:

• Resurgence: 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

About:

Singularity is an Alliance guild on Gnomeregan – US. We have two active raid teams that are currently progressing through Tomb of Sargeras. These include Loot Addicts and Resurgence. Our team’s primary focus is on Heroic and Mythic raiding. However, we also run a fair amount of mythic + on off nights and schedule fun events like drunk runs when time permits. If you think you would be a good fit for one of our teams, feel free to contact any of our officers listed below!

Wow Progress:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/gnomeregan/Singularity

Contact Ezpanda#1927 in game for more info. Really looking forward to chatting as I think you would be a great fit in our Crazy Resurgence Raid. Also, raid times might be changed to 9:30 PST in the upcoming weeks. Mahalo.
Hey Jazzi,
I think my guild <Precise> would be a good fit for you. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 10pm-1am EST. We are currently 9/9 heroic and 1/9 mythic. We are in need a ret paladin. Hope to hear back from you soon.

<Precise> (9/9 H 1/9M) is a Horde raiding guild on Tichondrius. We are looking for competent and exceptional players who are constantly looking to better themselves and progress through both heroic and mythic content. We expect all applicants to be familiar enough with their class/spec to perform well in a raid environment. We also expect players to spend time both in game and outside of game researching fights and their class.We run keystones regularly and are looking for players who do the same. We are looking for committed and patient players who share the same interests in progression as us.

Raid Days / Times:
Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm server time. (10pm-1am EST).

Current Recruitment Needs:
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Ele Shaman
Rogue
Ret paladin

All dps classes and specs are considered so anyone interested can apply.

Lastly, we want to keep the guild drama free and ask that everyone who joins to do the same.

GM:
Zaxlez Battle Tag: AFusco#1382
Officers:
Zatron Battle Tag: Rank1Virgin#1719
Celesaris Battle Tag: Ash#11430
Geneis Battle Tag: Dar#1674
Kusun Battle Tag: Rekement#1134

cheeseftw :p
CHEEZEFTW!!!!!! Do I need to put the tongue face :p?

Hiya checking to see if T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est work?. I am in need of a flex players ( DPS/Heals and is comfortable with tanking) and DPS. Not only that we have the community / family your looking for in a guild as well. Its that forever type home place where its very relaxed, drama free and free of elitists. I wont try to sit here and sell you something I am not confident in backing.. I will even go to the extent of saying if you come over and your not satisfied with the guild I will pay of xfer back off

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).
-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980