934 mage LF singaporean guild

Guild Recruitment
Raider looking for singaporean guild (US SERVER) to raid heroics/mythic with, hopefully to make some friends in the process
I've raided BC WOTLK but took a break till legion, right now i parse consistently >80% and have 7 toons above 925 ilvl with 3 tanks
We, <Max Threat> of Greymane a Casual-Progression Raiding Guild that has been active since The Burning Crusade expansion. We are currently pushing through Legion content. Our goal is to maintain a guild of like-minded individuals with a common goal. The ideals they share are teamwork, cooperation and accountability. The goals they share are progressing through the end-game content, hanging out with people they get along with, and having fun. Any group of people can call themselves a guild. To us, a guild is a collection of people who become your extended family online. For all the time we spend logged into our characters, having a place you can call home in-game is a luxury that many of us desire. This guild will strive to become that home, one where we progress successfully and have fun while doing it. Raid times Tuesday & Thursday PST- 6-9pm CST- 8-11pm(Server Time) EST - 9pm-12am Raid Team Needs/Priority Heals: Must have a DPS OS High: Shammy Medium: Pally-Druid Low: None Tank w/ DPS OS High: None Medium: None Low: None Ranged DPS High: Mage-Warlock-Hunter-Shadow Priest-Ele Shaman Medium: None Low: None Melee DPS High: Enhance Shaman-Death Knight-Rogue-Feral Druid Medium: None Low: None All applicants are considered. Feel free to add me my B-Tag is Chetaria#11739 or Grapeape87#1348
Air 6/9M 9/9H 10/10M Morning Mythic Raiding guild could use capable and strong players to finish out our roster as we pursue mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.
We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large
Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST.
*We currently need:*
-Resto Druid or MW, or Shaman
-Hunter
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Any strong and exceptional players
*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at
https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
We are not Singapore but I love all SE Asians and would love to help ya with a home
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759076209
Someone in my guild is from Singapore, that's about all I know, lol.

If it's not what you're looking for, best of luck friend!

<Unrestrained> is a mythic-oriented raiding guild that has been around for more than 10 years. We're the oldest active guild on our server, and pride ourselves in raiding effectively within limited raid windows (two nights a week).

We are an Alliance-based guild on Silvermoon.

We have a fairly diverse guild with players logging in from around the world (including Australia, Singapore, Canada, and Brazil). However, the majority of the guild hails from the US and plays during the pacific coast prime-time hours. As such, we maintain a mature, welcoming and fun environment for not only our players but their families and friends as well. That means no tolerance for racist, sexist, homophobic, and disrespectful comments in or out of raids.

Raiding twice a week allows us to also spend plenty of time enjoying the other sides of Warcraft including PvP, alts, farming, dungeons, or even just hanging out. It does not, however, mean that we lower our expectations of fellow players.

Current progression: 4/9 Mythic TOS

Raid times: Fridays (06:30 - 11:00 PM PST) and Saturdays (04:30 - 9:00 PM PST)

Loot system: - RCLootCouncil
VoIP: Mumble

Currently recruiting:
Hunter
Mage
Boombkin

**Any exceptional applicants will be considered.**

Contact an officer for more information: Citiana(Citiana#1964), Emely(DCarolina#1538), Larindra, Laliä, Tataa
HI Cameprepared,

We don't have any but have people from multiple countries.

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.