(A) Heartbreakers 2/8M 8/8H Recruiting

Kel'Thuzad
10/12/2018 06:28 AMPosted by Healmcnasty
Hello! As u can see I'm a 361 hpally but I see u are looking for dps with heals os. I've played ret a lil this expansion due to lacking a 2h but wouldn't mind playing it. Currently 8/8n 3/8h. Also been working a 331 monk, wouldn't mind maining either. Been having trouble finding a consistent group as my last guild randomly disbanded. Team 1/2 have great times for me. Steelersfan#1786

Perfect we need a holy pally! :) I sent a bnet request :)
10/12/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Bigolloot
Arms warrior 366 ilvl looking to join one of the raid teams for progression.
Bnet BigOlLoot#1660 sent a request

Thank you :) I accepted your request and sent you a message.
Bump.

Team 2 is AotC now. Looking for heals and a dps, I believe.
Team 2 raid leader here;

Currently looking for a non druid/priest heals, and ranged dps.

Heroic is on farm, onto mythic progression.
its sure hard to feel wanted as a Shadow Priest, i'm hoping that changes with 8.1
10/25/2018 05:35 PMPosted by Whitepaint
its sure hard to feel wanted as a Shadow Priest, i'm hoping that changes with 8.1

Are you currently looking for a guild? If so add me on bnet yrreg4791#1858
Yrreg!

its 2/8m now
Hey there.

Do you guys accept casual members that can't commit to a raid schedule? I'm in Europe so I can't raid at specific times. I'm mainly looking for a guild that I can join that's active and does Mythic+ and pug/alt raids at less strict schedules.

Thanks
11/07/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Dirtnose
Hey there.

Do you guys accept casual members that can't commit to a raid schedule? I'm in Europe so I can't raid at specific times. I'm mainly looking for a guild that I can join that's active and does Mythic+ and pug/alt raids at less strict schedules.

Thanks

We do, add me on bnet.