Healer LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Decided to stay where I am, after an in-depth conversation with my guild.
Hello
Seems like you could make a good fit for us,
We are 9/9 Heroic 3/9 Mythic ToS
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
Here is our ad post, contact me or an officer if you're interested
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775821
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a MW Monk. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM CST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Tealeaf,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We are starting mythic progression. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
<Aes Sedai> Mythic Team is recruiting!

Aes Sedai is a Mythic progression guild on Whisperwind/Dentarg

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, & Monday 7pm-10pm Central

Currently Recruiting (Updated 17th July 2017)
Druid - Balance
Shaman - Elemental/Restoration
Hunter - Beast Mastery/Marksman
Mage - Arcane/Fire/Frost
Priest - Shadow
Warlock - Affliction/Destruction/Demonology
Monk - Windwalker/Mistweaver

These are the specific classes we are looking for to join our mythic team, and it will be updated to reflect our needs in the future.

Progression
ToS:2/9M-9/9H-9/9N
NH: 6/10M-10/10H-10/10N
TOV: 2/3M-3/3H-3/3N
EM: 7/7M-7/7H-7/7N
HFC: 13/13M-13/13H-13/13N

Some information about Aes Sedai
Aes Sedai is an Alliance guild that formed on Whisperwind in April 2010 and consists of members with varying work and personal commitments. The members in our raid team excel at the game and are able to progress through content while current without the need for a demanding raid schedule. That being said, you will always find plenty of members online at any given time in-game or in our guild vent.

A large draw to Aes Sedai is our commitment to our raid schedule. We always start and finish our raids at the scheduled times so you will not run into a situation where raiding is conflicting with other commitments. Along with this, we also aim to make sure every member is a valuable part of our raid team. In joining our raid team, we try to make sure everyone gets to participate in the fights. Due to the nature of progression and the size of our roster we do have to rotate people in and out on mythic fights to fit the comp we need so bear in mind that people, whether it be you or an officer, will be sitting fights on occasion.

Finally, our main goal is to have fun while clearing content. The guild is comprised of adults from all walks of life who share a common passion for serious raiding in World of Warcraft in a laid back atmosphere.

In order to make progress with our raid schedule, there are a few things we expect from you:
Be on time for raids.
Be able to listen and speak in TeamSpeak/Discord as required.
Study the mechanics of any upcoming progression fight.
Be raid aware.
Be all you can be by doing things that can help you maximize your characters performance (e.g World Bosses).
Know that mechanics>numbers.
Have a good attitude!

Other things to know about us!
All raid necessities are provided by the guild. We have 8 bank tabs with 4 dedicated to raiding supplies. Enchants, flasks, pots etc. are available to all raiders and their alts. In return you are expected to contribute to the guild bank to help maintain the supply.
We pass out loot based on an EPGP system.

For more information, chat in-game with our recruiting officers Perecles or Rhynno (btag's Perecles#1549 or Rhynno#1114 respectively) If you’re ready to apply, simply fill out an application on our website.

Website
http://www.aessedaiguild.com
<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for our raid group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. Our guild is 8/9h and our weekend raid group is 5/9h. We run FRI/SAT from 8-11pm CT. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group.We are currently lf dps and heals to fill out the raid team. You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809.
Thanks to everyone who has contacted me, if I have not yet gotten to you - I will.
<Kryptos> is a new Semi-hardcore guild under 5/9M leadership on Tichondrius that raids Thurs, Fri, Sat 6pm-9pm PST. We are forming at a rapid rate and are looking for more Ranged DPS and Healers to complete our comp so that we may get our progression underway.

Our intentions for the remainder of this tier is to cultivate a strong core and equip it with FULL BIS from H and early M TOS so that come Antorus we have the capability to push content efficiently. The community we are developing is based primarily upon demonstration of excellent raid etiquette, preparation, personal performance and the ability to work with the rest of core to effectively execute mechanics.

- Toxicity is not tolerated whatsoever.
- No yelling, discrimination, bullying or chewing out is tolerated whatsoever.

This is a no bull!@#$ guild that is establishing an effective and enjoyable raid environment. If you wish to be a part of it, we would all love for you to apply within the guild application channel in our discord: https://discord.gg/DsPzcRR

Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted via the means of your choosing. Any further questions may be directed to myself 'Crim' via battlenet: Crimgrin#1966
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com