4/9 Mythic Moonkin and Hunter LFG

Guild Recruitment
Two players who have raided in the top 150 US over multiple tiers looking for a 2 night a week guild. Raid ending at or before 1130pm EST.

Moonkin also plays resto is 923 Ilvl

Other player has:

Hunter 924 iLvL
Priest/Holy - 920 iLvL
Shaman Ele/Resto - 924

Prefer Horde but will look at alliance guilds

Contacts are

Tenspeed#1198
Lyric#1368
gigglebump
Hey, I think we might be a good fit. Hit me up if you would like to talk. Here is our spam below.

“Reason”
Server: Zul'jin- Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Optional night: Wednesday ~8:00pm EST
Progression: 5/9 Mythic ToS 9/9 Heroic ToS

Reach out directly to Anethia#1405 with any questions.
Hi Cattica! My name is Carla! We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We also understand that Real Life> Wow. Our raid environment is about having fun, laughing, enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are 2/9 Mythic ToS. We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (Mythic)
(Optional Night: Mon 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST - Heroic)

We are currently looking for a couple DPS to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
i "honestly" dont think so
We are in actual need of a boomkin and a hunter, those are explicitly the ranged dps I am looking for.

<SCH> Street Corner Horde of Bleeding Hollow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brief Introduction
You will not find a more organized or structured unit than ours. Check out our guild policy as a demonstration. We're a 11+ year raiding unit. Our success and longevity of the guild is due in part to the mentality of doing what’s best for the guild, not the individual. If you’re looking for a long term raiding guild, we’re the unit for you. Our unit is mostly comprised of adults who maintain professional lives, we do NOT tolerate non-sense, favoritism, and immaturity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raid Days: M/Tu/W
Raid Times: 830-12a (EST) 7:30-11p (CST) 6:30-10p (MST) 5:30p-9p (PST)
Total Raid Hours Per Week: 10.5
Progression: 7/7M EN 3/3M ToV 10/10M NH 7/9M ToS
Home Page
  • Learn about our guild policy manual, how to join, and how to contact us.
  • http://www.SCHguild.com
    http://www.SCHguild.com/join

WoW Progress
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/SCH

My Contact
    Draxtor#1953
    Up and away
    We raid an extra night but only 7 hours total. Currently looking for a Boomkin and MM Hunter. Here is our spam add me if you wanna talk.

<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale!

We are a fairly new Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for mythic!
    Progression: 3/9M ToS, 4/9M Nighthold (We only raided a few weeks prior to 7.2.5).

Raid days and times:
    Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm EST
    Sundays 8pm-11pm EST

Currently looking for all DPS!

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +10s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265

Thanks for your time!
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have immediate spots. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Upupup
    To the top
    10/04/2017 05:29 AMPosted by Cattica
    To the top
    Hey! I am totally Alliance but we're worth it:)

Hey there! I'd love to meet you both and see if we could be a good fit for each other. Please review my information and reach out to me if you're interested.

Progression:
      5/9 Mythic ToS

Raid Times:
      Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST (Optional Wednesday for farm content)
      Friday 8:30 - 11pm EST (Casual/Alt/Fun)
      Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)

Server:
      Dalaran - PvE (US)

Loot System:
      Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets.

About Us:
      <Rally> is a guild comprised of people who were formerly hardcore raiders at one time but have since crossed a threshold into adulthood rendering us all unable to put in that amount of time anymore. We are a casual, social guild but take our progression raiding seriously. We still bring all highest level consumables to every raid, run and review logs, and fully gem, enchant, and optimize gear. We run two mythic raid teams very similar in leadership style and atmosphere. We put a high emphasis on the people in our raid and prefer not to play in an atmosphere where we treat people like numbers. We work with each other and help each other improve and push ourselves beyond our capabilities.

Our casual/alt raid has less stringent expectations. This is an environment where you are free to come and go as you please and be a relaxed about clears. This raid is still led by a raid leader but just moves at a bit of a slower pace than the progression raids by nature of lower ilvls or skill caps than that of the progression team.

Guild Atmosphere
      We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We have the annoying uncle who never shuts up until we globally mute him and we have the mom who has to keep the children in line sometimes. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together. These raids are normally at or near capacity.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

How to Apply:
      Please visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/ankmdQQ or simply send a message to one of the following:

Battle.net:
      Avarraela#1295

Discord:
      Ava#5594.
    Hiya!

I am from <RuM> on Bleeding Hollow. <RuM> is an adult mature, semi-hardcore guild. Everyone is 18+, officer's are between 22-36 years old. The guild has been around for a long time and there is a stable core group.

We raid Tuesday's and Thursdays from 8pm-11pm EST. There is an optional alt/AP run on Mondays from 8pm-11pm EST. We have a lot of fun, but since we only raid two nights a week, we run our raids efficiently. You will not hear any bickering or yelling in our discord, we are a friendly group =). Loot is distributed using EPGP.

Currently 9/9H, 4/9M ToS. We will continue to progress as far as we can in this raid tier.

Please let me know if you are interested. Lelyia#1170 (Bnet) I look forward to hearing from you!
    Hey now lets see more
    Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) - 4/9 M, 9/9 H ToS. Open recruitment for Heroic clears and Mythic progression. All classes welcome to apply, but we are currently in need of 2 consistent DPS and 1 healer.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Battle tag
    Cactuspie#1574 - Officer

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM

Discord

kngcrab#9451

Or email us at bigfloppynoodle@gmail.com

Thanks!
    <Stay Mad> of Sargeras, 6/9 Mythic ToS is actively recruiting DPS as well as heals for immediate core openings for our mythic team. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 6-10PST (9-11 EST). With a shortened raid schedule we are seeking raiders who can make our times, come prepared as well as research the fights to transition smoothly.

T20: US 416th
    T19: US 322nd (Cutting Edge)
    T18: US 248th (Cutting Edge)
    T17: US US 421 (Cutting Edge)

We are a laid back guild comprised of adults who enjoy a semi hardcore atmosphere, while still clearing current content ahead of schedule. Additionally, in our off time, many of the members continually push Mythic Plus keys.

Requirements:
    We would prefer close to or equal progression (+/- 2). However, we will consider any solid dps/healer to trial that shows passion, drive and tenacity as well as a rounded knowledge of their class and mechanics.

Apply: http://staymad.enjin.com/

or contact:
    Lifebloom#11110 / muddox
    chongteets
    boatshoes
    <Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US.

Progression:
    3/9M ToS

Raid Times:
    Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
    Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to push mythic raiding.

Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids).

Our current role needs:
    Healers: 1 healer/dps hybrid who is comfortable switching roles as needed.
    Dps: 1-2 Ranged (Ele Shammy, Boomkin, Hunter)
    all exceptional players may apply regardless of class.

For more information you can contact one of our officers.

Danye - Tristien#1577
    Plavalguna- GamerX#1554
    Kaowin-Weidendorf#1292
    Des- desekrate#1563
    Up
    10/04/2017 08:57 AMPosted by Cattica
    Up