916 Ele Shaman LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
I have an extensive raiding back round up to Legion and during Legion I was 7/7M EN, 3/3M TOV, 10/10M NH. I had to stop raiding due to my work schedule changing but now it has changed back to morning shifts for good so I have time to raid again.

I have mained a warlock and coming back to the game I would like to play my ele shaman but needs a little help with gear. I can answer any further questions. My days and times are open and I am very reliable, feel free to hit me up on Btag.

Btag: Exist#1230
<Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A]

Weekend Team:
Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST
Progression: 5/9M ToS; 9/9H ToS

Weekday Team:
Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST
Progression: 5/9M ToS; 9/9H ToS

*Will consider any exceptional applicants*

What we expect from you:

-We ask that you come to raid prepared to kill the boss!
-Watch videos and guides for the boss we are working on
-Have all necessary raid addons and weak auras up to date
-Be properly gemmed and enchanted.
-Have your consumables ready (potions,health pots, stat food, runes etc.)
-Maintain good attendance record.
-Have a positive attitude!

What you can expect from us:

-Leadership will follow above guidelines and also:
-We provide cauldrons and feasts for main raids.
-We are available with honest feedback about performance or any other issues. Be open and honest and fair with us and we will treat you the same way.
-We use loot council to fairly distribute gear in what we feel is best for the team.

Contact us:

*Weekend Team*

-Gris#1272 Recruiter (@Gris#9036 Discord)
-Dawgsix#1268 Raid Lead (@Dawgonefour#5454 Discord)
-LuckyOwl#1175 Officer/Recruiter (@Lillynna Cat#5816 Discord)

*Weekday Team*

-Presario#1379 Officer
-Dawgsix#1268 Raid Lead (@Dawgonefour#5454 Discord)
-LuckyOwl#1175 Officer/Recruiter (@Lillynna Cat#5816 Discord)

More information at and apply at: la-gaming.enjin.com/
<Internal War> 9/9 Normal and 5/9 Heroic ToS. Looking 910+ DPS. Raid times Tue/Thurs 7:00-10:00 Server time. Personal Loot. Free guild repairs and flasks/potions. Pst for Hellcase for info

We are on Tichondrius - Horde
Hello there! We have a few teams that are looking for an ele shaman. Come check out: Crippling Depression, Legends of Chaos, Disasterpiece, Hallowed Ground, and Remnant. Looking forward to hearing from you!

<Seraph>
7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring eleven full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our ten teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 6/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - N/A (5:30pm - 8pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 3/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 1/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 5/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Sup Igzist,

My team has a high need for more ranged dps for our core.
Nap Time [A] on Proudmoore is 9/10M NH | 5/9M ToS (20% mistress). We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PST. Core has been around since Wrath.

Tibiron#1768

Guild Info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753406619#1
Hey there Igzist!

I think we might be a good fit for you! <MetaCortex> is currently 5/9 mythic, 9/9 heroic in ToS, and was previously 8/10 mythic in NH alliance side on Lightbringer, and has open recruitment for all DPS roles if you're interested and able to make all of our raid days/times -Tues/Wed/Th 7-10 server (PST).

We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt raids, and everything in between.

The best way to contact me if you're interested is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!

Cheers!
<TEA>[H - Zul’jin] is currently 9/9H and looking for more raiders to help round out our roster for a strong mythic push before next tier. We raid tue/thur 830-1130pm est. If these times work well for you feel free to add my btag and we can chat! Zorn#1806 or check out more info here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759245823
Kitten Mittens is a fairly new semi casual Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We are an adult (21+) guild. Everyone in guild is pretty laid back easy going. We offer a very friendly atmosphere. We don't tolerate drama, toxicity, racism, etc. of any sort. Most of our guild is made up of mythic progressed raiders. We are looking to progress further into mythic raiding!

Progression: 9/9H ToS
Raid times: Tues/Wed - 9PM-12AM EST
Loot: Loot Council

The guild runs things on off night as well. A lot of us are mythic plus junkies and are always looking to run them. We run an alt raid (optional) on Saturday nights for Normal ToS around 9PM EST.

What we are looking for:

Tanks- currently seeking 1 tank

Healers- we are currently seeking 1 healer with viable dps off spec(must be able to play both spec well) prefer shaman/monk/priest(disc/shadow) but open to other healer-dps hybirds

DPS- Currently recruiting a few core dps spot mostly ranged dps but could work with exceptional an exceptional melee dps (especially dk/monk/warrior) currently full on DH dps

Even if you don't see your class listed above, please don't hesitate to apply!

Socials are welcome to join!

What we expect from you:
Complete understanding of class/spec.
Always looking to improve (simming, research, etc.)
Open minded/accepting of constructive criticism.
Working headset/mic/discord.
Strong internet connection.
Computer that can handle a raid environment.

We expect raiders to come to raid prepared at least 15 minutes prior. This includes having proper enchants, gems, pots, flasks, food, etc.

Any questions, concerns, etc feel free to get in touch!

B-tags:
Purplewreck#1742
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We're currently looking for ranged dps and a healer for our core raid team.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
5/9 Mythic ToS
9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
Coffee House (Sargeras) Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday. 9-12pm EST

We are looking for several core raid spots for Antorus, The Burning Throne, and I feel like you would enjoy raiding with us! We are a casual Normal/Heroic progression guild that uses master loot /roll for gear. We use discord during our raids (Discord Required).

Current Roles/Classes:

Main spec dps (With Healing off spec, Willing to heal if needed)
Warlock
Spreist
And any other ranged dps spec
Any exceptional Melee dps

If you wish to take up our offer contact me at (Quabbels#1544)
Hey there Igzist!!! I'll keep this short and sweet.

We are Rivaled-Dragonblight US, an Alliance guild.

We raid Tue-Thur-Sun 8-11pm PST

We are currently 5/9M ToS. We are a fun and friendly guild that focuses on progression. If you have any questions you can hit me up @ Fobeck#1190 or Bryan#1177. Or message any officer in game.
Hi Igzist! My name is Carla! We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We also understand that Real Life> Wow. Our raid environment is about having fun, laughing, enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are 2/9 Mythic ToS. We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2-3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST, Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CST

We are currently looking for a couple DPS to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
Hello, I'm Pixel and thank you for your consideration reading this letter!
We raid Fri/Sat 9 PM to Midnight Eastern Standard Time and our Server preference is Sargeras of the faction: Alliance

We aim to be Semi-HardCore / A little casual and want to provide an amazing atmosphere for our raiders.

GM Contact info: Pixel#12533
Discord - https://discord.gg/8dewAxQ

We are a family oriented guild created by veteran cutting edge players eliminating the need to pug content whether it be raiding or dungeoning. When considering our team, I just want you to know we put our members above all else. As much as we want everyone pulling their weight, we will give equal opportunity and worry about the overall atmosphere of our raid team. If you have any prior noticeable skill regarding a previous expansion / tier and you think it's worth mentioning in regards to your ability to perform we take that into account, with your current item level. As long as you meet the minimum to enter the current tier we will give you a try and see what you're made of. Flasks / Pots / Food will be provided on a weekly basis for raiders for progression purposes, and bought themselves for farm.

Thank you again for reading this letter and we hope to see you with us on Argus!!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Are you looking for a guild you can call home while still pushing current raid content? Tired of being the only one online outside of raid time? Need a group of fun people to hang out with? Look no further because <Kaìros> wants you!

About <Kaìros>
- We reside on Hyjal server(PvE) which is well populated without wait queues
- Very active discord server with Raidbots skip-the-queue feature for all guildies to run sims, top gear, stat weights, etc
- Fun guild events held throughout the week including NToS clears and M+ Fridays (consistent 10+ keys!)
- We maintain a focused, calm, and positive raid environment while trying to push into mythic raiding content

Raid Schedule
- Wed/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm (PST)

Raid Progress
- 9/9(N) 9/9(H) 1/9(M) ToS
- [M] Harjatan 27%

What We Expect
- People who are mature, dedicated & enjoy playing the game
- People who show up prepared with gems/enchants/consumables
- People who can dedicate to the raid schedule. Must be able to maintain 90% attendance. (10 absences out of 96 raids/year) (Give notice when absent)
- People who have raid awareness. They know not to stand in the fire!
- People who have a good attitude and are team players
- People who have the drive to push progression
- People who love their role. If you feel tasked by keeping up with things that make you perform well then this is not the guild for you

Recruitment Wishlist

DPS
- Warrior(High)
- Paladin(High)
- Death Knight(High)
- Hunter(Low)
- Shaman(High)
- Rogue(High)
- Druid(Med)
- Monk(High)
- Demon Hunter(High)
- Mage(Low)
- Warlock(Low)
- Priest(Med)

Joining <Kaìros>
- We ask that raiding applicants be ILvL 910+
- Exceptions for the right individual
- As a trial you will be given equal loot priority after attending 3 consecutive raids

Apply Here:
http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdORLMX2lQ
- We appreciate you filling out our short application. We use this information to help us provide the best environment for our players. Please allow 24 hours for your app to be reviewed. If your app is accepted you will be contacted within the same day.
- If you wish to speak with a recruiter first, our info is below.

Thank you for your interest!

Recruiter Contacts
Slyxus
- Battle.net: Slyx#1862
- Discord: @Slyxus#1700

Lumynis
- Battle.net: Muppet#1307
- Discord: @Lumynis-Hyjal [H]#4662

*Updated 10/03/17
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hey Igzist,

I'll keep this short as I'd rather talk in person.

<Guiles Theme Song> is a Horde Mal'Ganis semi-hardcore guild formed during Cataclysm by former top US 50 players.
    We are currently recruiting for core spots to fill our roster and finish out Cutting Edge ToS heading into Antorus.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and raid 2 nights a week:
    Tuesday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
    Thursday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST

I added you on B.net as Rec#11240 and look forward to hearing back from you!
    Hey Nuitfire!
    <Calamitous Intent> is a smaller, close-knit guild on Zul'jin Horde side, so if server transfer isn't out of the question I'd love to talk to you. We're 9/9H and looking for more to help us clear Heroic each week and begin preparing for the Antorus raid. Our raid nights are Tue/Thr from 7-10PM EST.
    If you're interested in learning more about us, I'd really love the chance to get to sit down and speak with you about our guild! Feel free to get in touch if you are interested, and I really hope you find a great guild fit! Good luck! Here's a link to our official recruitment post with contact info, hope to hear from you soon.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759156981#post-1
    Igzist,

I just sent you a bnet friend request (Guts#1679) and would like to discuss further with you about joining our core 20man group for M ToS. Totally understand you needing to gear up- we continue to run N/H runs to help those just returning to the game after a hiatus. As long as you're active, can make the raid times, and perform your class well we'll have a core DPS spot for you.

Here's some quick details in the meantime:
    <Horizon> Horde guild on Kil'jaeden
    9/9 H, 1/9 M
    Main raids: Tue and Thur 8-11pm EST
    Alt raids: Wed and Sat 8-11pm EST
    M+ Groups: Before/after main raids and Sun afternoon

Look forward to speaking with you!
    Hi, <Âffliction> is looking for good DPS. We are currently at 1/9H but working to push. We play on Alleria/Khadgar and raid Fri and push mythics Sat at 5pm central time. We also have people all over the world (all english speakers) so there are a lot of people who end up running keys and stuff throughout the week. Next week raid will be swapped to Sat and M+ is up to Fri though to make it a more available time for everyone. We know people have lives and circumstances get in the way sometimes, but just let us know if you can't make it asap and we'll work around it.

We have a laid back attitude but are semi-hardcore about raiding. We also have a few people who like to run BGs if that's you thing. Currently we're full on tanks and even have a some other members in line for the position, but would love to gain more solid DPS to add to our 10-man team. If you're still on the search for a guild, please send us a message.

You can contact us for any questions at:
    Superpants#129708
    Fizzy#11806
    Kelpret#1353