5/9M 940 VDH(Tank) LF 2 Day Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, my current guild has been having roster issues for several weeks and may not continue to progress through Tomb, so I am looking for other options to continue raiding. My ideal schedule would be two weeknights, but I would consider other schedules as well. Please let me know if you are in need of a core tank!

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23289869/13#metric=dps

Thanks!
Hey Zenpriest,

I'll keep this short.

<Guiles Theme Song> is a Horde Mal'Ganis semi-hardcore guild formed during Cataclysm by former top US 50 players.
We are currently recruiting for core spots to fill our roster and finish out Cutting Edge ToS heading into Antorus.

US 89 M Xavius
US 106 M Helya

We are currently 6/9M ToS and raid 2 nights a week:
Tuesday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
Thursday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST

Add me on b.net, Rec#11240, if you think our schedule/progress matches what you want. We have an immediate spot open for a tank.
Hey Zen. I would be interested talking with you in game if you get the chance. We are 5/9 m with under 20% progression on mistress.
<Drakondia> US Hyjal.
Been having one if our dps dh tank last few weeks. Could use a new full time tank.
We raid tues (heroic farm clear) wed/thurs @ 7 to 10 pay.

If interested please add me and let's talk.

Averinn#11429
ideally looking for alliance guilds, but will contact those that are best fits. thanks for the replies so far
still looking
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
Hey Zen,

I'm an officer for Remnants of Shadowmoon, an Alliance guild on US Stormrage. We're looking to swap our current tanks to dps/healer roles and are looking for full-time tanks to fill the role that we'd open up. We're 3/9M, and we're looking to continue progression as soon as we fill up a couple spots that opened up due to changing schedules with the end of summer.

Our raid times right now are Thursday/Saturday 9pm EST to 12am EST. We also have a casual run on Wednesday for alts at the same time.

Seeing as you're 5/9M, I'd understand if you are looking for a more serious, progression guild, but on the offchance that you're looking for a more casual, laid-back raiding environment that still can do high-end content, feel free to add me (Ovenchicken#1952).

I'll also link our guild recruitment page here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759218784#1