928 DK tank LF Th-Su Casual Heroic

Guild Recruitment
My guild doesn't have an alt raid, so my DK has been getting by on fun runs and PUGs. That's okay, but I'd really like to do Heroic runs with an organized group.

I'm looking for a casual Heroic group that raids sometime between Thursday and Sunday. Emphasis on casual: no 3+ day raiding schedules, no 4+ hour raids, no "we only take the exceptional", etc.

I'm nearly 929 iLvl in gear. I've got 67 points into my Blood weapon and nearly all of the legendaries. I'm 60 points into my Frost weapon and have a couple of the legendaries.

I prefer to tank. I have a DPS spec and I can play it moderately well, but I've put a lot more time into my tanking spec and I far more enjoy tanking to melee DPS. So I will DPS if that's my only option -- better to raid than not raid at all, right? -- but I prefer to tank.

I do not care if it's a guild group or just "me and some friends get together every Sunday afternoon to run Heroic Tomb". As long as it's a regular, organized run, that's fine by me.

Some key "No, I won't, so don't ask" caveats:

No, I won't server transfer - I will gladly play cross-server, but I don't want to move my toon.
    No, I won't do Mythic raiding - I'm looking to clear Heroic; nothing more. Plus, I'm not willing to server transfer.
    No Horde - I don't want to faction change

If you're interested, then you can post here. You can also message me on Discord under the handle "Maegyn#4109".
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
Hey Ozbourne,

If you're just looking for a consistently scheduled heroic run, you're more than welcome to join me and my guild for our heroic run on Thursdays. We're a 3/9M semi-casual progression guild, but we always clear heroic ToS during the first 90 minutes of our Thursday raid starting at 9pm EST. You can do the heroic run with us and then drop out once we being our Mythic clear afterwards.

The reason I'm messaging is because we would love to have another tank take some of the tanking responsibilities off our main tanks, so that our tanks can get to bring alts to our heroic raids. There wouldn't be a need to join our guild or server transfer, unless you would like to on your own accord in the future.

I'll also drop you a message in Discord. Feel free to respond if you are interested, or add me on BattleNet (Ovenchicken#1952).