925 Hunter LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
So Im looking for a semi-Hardcore guild that raids on Weekend EST hours. I'm willing to xfer / Faction swap if needed. Just looking for a dedicated spot.

Hit me up here with the info and I will get back to you asap. Thx
Hey Beastinbro,

I'll keep this short.

<Guiles Theme Song> is a Horde Mal'Ganis semi-hardcore guild formed during Cataclysm by former top US 50 players.
We are currently recruiting for core spots to fill our roster and finish out Cutting Edge ToS heading into Antorus.

US 89 M Xavius
US 106 M Helya

We are currently 6/9M ToS and raid 2 nights a week:
Tuesday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
Thursday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST

Add me on b.net, Rec#11240, if you think our schedule/progress matches what you want. We have an immediate core spot open for a hunter.
Hi Beastinbro,

<Mutiny-Dragonmaw> is currently 5/9M horde guild. We are more laid back than most mythic guilds as we are all mature and looking to use WoW as our outlet. We enjoy raiding though and like to see good progress during raid time. Looking to get a few more solid and dedicated players, and if you show yourself to be one of these people you will have core play within the raid group. We like to keep the atmosphere light and your hunter would fit well in the roster as we are in dire need of strengthening our range lineup.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7-10pm PST (10-1am EST). Loot is done my council using the RC loot council addon.

If you think this sounds like something you would like to consider further, please let me know either on btag or discord at:
zinn#1375 (btag)
zinn#6927 (discord)

Thanks for your consideration,
Dizz.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a hunter. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale!

We are a fairly new Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for mythic!
Progression: 4/9M ToS, 4/9M Nighthold (We only raided a few weeks prior to 7.2.5).

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8pm-11pm EST

Our current needs are

High Priority:
Boomkin
Affliction Warlock
Ele Shaman
Hunter

All will be considered, this is just a preference

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +10s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265

Thanks for your time!
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 3/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Xkp#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
star#1636
poopy#11111
Check out our sweet <Dad Bod>s! We have room for 1 more hunter and it should be you. Here's my post for your reference:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758738676#post-1

Contact info is in there!
Beastinbro,

5/9M Mechanically Challenged on US -Turalyon would love to chat with you! We currently have ZERO hunters and would love to add one to our team!

We currently raid: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST

We are a very social and active group outside of raids and we are always seeking individuals that want to be apart of our team! If that sounds like the type of environment you'd be interested in hit me up! Misused#11936
We're recruiting a hunter for a core raid spot. Let's talk?
Regressive Raiders on Proudemore(PvE)
5/9 M, 9/9 heroic ToS
>>3 nights a week<<

Tues, Thur, Mon.
7:00p-10:00p PST
8:00p-11:00p MST
9:00p-12:00a CST
10:00p-1:00a EST

Add me, riplmg#1882
(Deprave) recruitment is open - looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Tomb of Sargares - 6/9M

Server: Horde Zul'jin(US)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST
Tuesday : 9:00pm (Heroic Farm Run/Sale Runs)
Wednesday: 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am
(We will not raid later than 12:00am)

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

SALE RUNS

- Heroic ToS Master Loot 750k Each Person

- Mythic Plus +15 125k Our Key/100k Your Key!! Guranteed On Time
( All Loot will go to you if tradable ) Which shouldn't be in issue.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be Top 200 US. But also have fun and help each other out. We do a lot of high M+ keys.
Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Blood DK/ Bear
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter
Ranged: Hunter, Balance Druid, Mage, Elemental Shaman

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or in Game.
Beastinbro ,

We are currently looking for a hunter to join our 11 year old raiding guild. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. I would very much like to chat with you. Geo#1668

Thanks,
Geo
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 7/9M TOS and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
Hi Beastinbro! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2-3): Tues & Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST, Mon 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST

We are 2/9 Mythic ToS. We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for a couple dps to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
<IronVanguard> Horde Zul'Jin 10/10Mythic Leadership

Type: Progressionary Guild

Progression: 9/9 Heroic ToS 3/9M ToS Weekly Mythic+10 runs

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:
-Tues,Wed & Thurs at 8-11PM Server

We are currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster to start Mythic Progression. All Exceptional Raiders may apply.

We are currently looking for:

Healer: FULL
Range: Marksmanship hunter, Balance Druid
Melee damage: Arms warrior
Tank:FULL

*All applicants having AOTC 9/9H Exp would be nice, Least we want is 8/9H. Must be 920Ish ilvl, and have at least 60 Traits in your wep.*

-ALL Casuals welcome to join, We do alt/casual raids as well!

Expectations:
-Be on time
-Have Discord for voice communication
-Have installed the required add-ons
-Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
-Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times
-Join in on meetings and discussions held by the Guild and Raid Members as requested

Loot Rules:
Personal

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Exorsus Raid Tools

feel free to contact in game Vulkari (GregoryMcGee#1181) Frostie (Demonics#1608)
hello potential new raider!

When recruiting I do not recruit toons, I recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 9/9H pushing into Mythic

R.S. mythic raid needs:
Range DPS (full on locks)

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact me at Ladie#1111 or find me in game.
LFM H/M TOS Tues-Wed-Thurs 10pm-midnight ST, PST Afzal for more info!
<Reverse Counterplay> We're a newer transfer guild from Zul'jin formed of previous mythic raiders. The majority of us raided in two guilds called <The Exiled> - Arthas and <Gloryhogs> - Smolderthorn. We have all been end game mythic/heroic raiders earning achievements such as Cutting Edges for Garrosh, Blackhand, Archie, Xavius, Helya, and Gul'dan. We are currently 9/9H in ToS and looking to be a mythic progression team pushing into Antorus.

Due to our scheduling we decided to form another guild and also decided on the Alliance side this time.

As we are a newer guild to the server we're looking for raiders who would like to be amongst the ranks in our raid team, we are currently filling our roster for Mythic Core's as we are 9/9H and could use all classes and specs to fill some roles. We are extremely interested in range dps/healers at the moment.

We actually raid on a swing schedule for a week A and week B scheduling our times are based EST and we only raid 2 days a week currently.
Week A: Wed/Thur 5:30-9 ET
Week B: Tues/Fri 5:30-9 ET

For more info feel free to add
Vinniebrown#1595
Vbrown#11775
We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders.
What We Are Currently Recruiting:
High:
DPS
Medium:
Healers
Low:
Tank
Our Progression:
7/7H EN
3/3H ToV
10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
How To Contact Us:
Tristrem#1953 GL
Vow#1666 Officer
Divinity#1925 Officer
MMXVII Is recruiting for Mythic Progression through the remainder of legion and beyond. We are a family oriented raiding team focused on providing a safe PUG-free environment for our members who enjoy raiding as much as they like doing other things outside of raid time. We run unbiased loot council as a method of distributing loot to our team mates, to keep everyone at the same pace. No one receives any special treatment - not even officers or guild master, however there is a matter of trust involved.

Our times are:
  • Friday: 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
  • Saturday 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
  • Trial with us?
    Our trial period is very specific. When you trial with us you have the option to do so on your realm if cross realm, and will take about two weeks to make an assessment. Upon completion we tell you to either transfer to our guild or you respectfully decline your application. In rare cases we may extend your trial period extra time to make a solid assessment.

What we expect from you:
    We expect all raiders to play their class to the best of their ability and overall outmaneuver mechanics. What we also look for in a raider is their personality. Being a family oriented guild - we want to make sure a member is someone we want to be around and be the kind of person we wish to do all things Warcraft with.

What you expect from us:
    You will surely expect us to do what needs to be done, and ensure progress moves at a stable pace if not ahead of schedule. You wish to surround yourself among members you can say you really enjoy playing with.

What officers will do:
  • The officers of the guild will ensure progress moves at the pace desired.
  • The officers will make the tough decisions most normal members can't be relied on to perform such as benching players, removing in-subordinates, and making financial decision of the guild entirely.
  • Recruiting:
  • Tanks: 0
  • Healers: Always in consideration
  • DPS: Always in consideration however prefer RDPS
  • Necessities and requirements:
  • Boss Mods for awareness
  • Exorsus Raid Tools awareness
  • RCLootCouncil for loot distribution
  • Contact information:
    Battletag: Pixel#12533
    Discord: https://discord.gg/QEhRfnX

Extra Stuff:
    Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/308612
    Current Roster(excluding bench players and friends): http://tinyurl.com/y9sfrufj

Streams:
  • Guild Master
  • www.twitch.tv/pixel_survivor
  • Officer 1
  • www.twitch.tv/synetics
  • Officer 2:
  • www.twitch.tv/chrystabeaer
    <Switch> is a new guild on the server that recently transfered from Bleeding Hollow. We are looking for competent raiders to complete our mythic team.

A little about us: We have been raiding together since the beginning of Legion as a semi-hardcore/semi-casual guild. Several of us have been raiding since Vanilla. Also, this means some of us are old...ish. We buckle down and focus during raid progression but also mess around on off nights. We have a variety of personalities and humor... (enough said!). We are looking for raiders with the same mentality, and those who laugh at all our jokes (especially mine...)

We progress just two nights a week with the 3rd night an optional farm/alt run. Since we have families, jobs, school, etc, we want to ensure we can progress around our real lives.

We are looking for: Competent raiders who are able to commit to our raiding schedule (below), come prepared and take constructive criticism if provided. Most raid materials are provided, but pots, runes etc, are provided by you.

Classes prefered:

Holy Paladin
    Hunter
    Resto Shaman

However, all exceptional players will be considered, as we run a lot of Mythic+ dungeons. Casual players are also encouraged to join.

Raiding Schedule: (All times are PST or Server Time)
    Tuesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm (Mythic Progression)
    Thursday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm (Mythic Progression)
    Sunday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm (Optional farm night/Additional progression if needed)

We use RC Loot Council for loot distribution. In addition, a trial period may be provided and is rated on attendance, logs and attitude. Logs are not needed to apply; however, a 920+ item level is preferred.
    Just the first draft. SO lemme know what yall think

Btags:
    Jamberr#1578
    Alastriona#1873
    Xpoh#1321
    Jonasher#11755