[H] 921 Frost Mage, LF Progression

Guild Recruitment
Hi,

Multiple cutting edge achievements in Mists and HotC in WoD, 911 iLvL currently.

I’m looking for a progression guild into mythic and would love the chance to speak, I’m not looking for an answer straight away but at least a chance to prove myself. I believe in not being a burden to the group by putting in time in the raid as well as out of the raid to be the best I can be as a raid member.

Just came back into legion few weeks ago and 9/9N ToS in my first run in my first week back. Positive attitude and looking to improve.

Add me on Battle.net Clisis#1119
Or Discord Clisis#7028

[H] 921 Frost Mage, LF Progression
Bleeding Hollow Horde
<Omnipotent Psychosis>

Raid times: 8:30pm-12:00am Est Wed/Fri/Sat.

Wednesday we are running Heroic ToS to either gear alts or sell the run for profit. 50% of the profit will be distributed back to the individual players for their participation.
^^Not mandatory^^

3 year Long-Term Core motivated to pushing Mythic content.

Recruiting ALL Skilled Players with Priorities towards

DPS:
Sub/Assassination Rogue
Havoc Demon Hunter
Boomkin
UH Death Knight

930 ilevel minimum with at least 14 points in concordance.

Omnipotent Psychosis strives to clear all difficulties of current raid content to ensure continuous progression. During our off raid nights mythic+ groups are usually formed after around 7:00pm Est to push for +10/+15 chests/gear. We use loot council during our raids to distribute loot to the proper people. As an added bonus of being a core raider, we alphabetically shift two core raiders weekly to be able to vote on the council. We are also using guilded.gg to coordinate events for everyone involved in our guild. Due to the need for personal accountability it is mandatory to participate in the calendar on guilded.gg for raid invites.

If you are interested in joining apply today at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdVRz5pzjG.

If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet.

Virtuous#1462 Bnet / Apexx#3468 Discord - Guild Leader
Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting Officer
Bump
Bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello, Clisis, we could use a decent mage for raid team. However, we won't be looking to do mythic until Antorus. See info below for why. If you're patient and want to be part of a group of fun and highly skilled players, hit me up on bnet (quail#1772).

Top players from Tichondrius are reviving an old guild with the hopes of recreating some of our best raiding experiences. Our current roster is made up of highly experienced mythic players who are extremely skilled at their respective classes (legendary parses across the board) and driven to progress. We're looking for other skilled players who would be a good fit to add to our core raid team. We are in the process of reviving during ToS, with the main goal being to recruit solid players to push Mythic progression in Antorus.

About the Guild:

<Atypical> is a guild on Tichondrius (US) Horde. We were founded by both real life and in game friends and many of us have been playing together for years. We foster a positive environment where members help each other and are open to learning and criticism.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. The goal will always be to clear all raid bosses in a tier while it is current content. However, we will not be doing split raids or adding extra days/hours to our raid schedule. We do focus strongly on progression, pushing our limits, and healthy competition. We have been a top 10 guild on the server in the past, and we look forward to honoring that legacy once we are finished rebuilding.

Raid Schedule:

Antorus: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

ToS Schedule: H ToS Thusday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

Currently Recruiting:

High Priority: 1 Tank, Warlock, Rogue, Mage, Hunter

Medium Priority: Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Deathknight, Ret Pally, Shammy, Windwalker, Feral, healers other than Priest/Shammy

Low Priority: Warrior, Spriest

We are always looking for great players! Please message us even if your class isn't high on the priority list, and you think you would be a good fit.

You can contact us via bnet for more information:

- Lys (GM): quail#1772
- Naptime (Raid Leader): kNOwMynd#1976
Come chat with me. Brand new guild. Getting loose ends tied up and then hoping to start raids this coming week. We're on Hellscream.
Hi Clisis! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2-3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST,
Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CST (Optional)

We are 2/9 Mythic ToS. We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for a couple dps to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
Were on Hyjal and willing to help DPS who need to catch up on there gear, if there willing to put in the effort.

Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing further into Tomb for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 5/9 M Tomb.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - (Optional) Farm Day
Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)(Progression Days)

Recruitment needs:
Ranged (No Locks)
Rogues
Tank

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Hildi - Onnon#1569 (Officer)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Nopowertools - Danielcheng#1455 (Officer)
<The Murloc Saints> H-Tichondrius | Hardcore-ish guild on a light schedule. Currently 3/9M and looking for ranged DPS and a healer. We're a friendly group that knows when to joke and when to get serious. We have a competitive mindset and thus always push our raiders to get better. Send me your Bnet if you're interested and the times work, or if you would like to ask any questions.
Raid times(PST): Tue 9pm-12am + Sun 8pm-12am (7h total)

Btag: StudMuffin#1856
More detailed forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754467853#post-1
Hello! Carebear Club is looking to add some more DPS and healers to our group as we continue into Tomb. We are a fun group of players who love to log on and have fun, as well as kill bosses together. We are very laid back, but kick butt when its time. We have a lot of people that enjoy mythic + and just enjoy hanging out. If you love a good Pun then we are the guild for you!

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 1/9M, 9/9 H, 9/9 N ToS, 5/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H
Guild Website: http://carebear-/club.enjin.com/
Forum Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749725641?page=2#post-32
Battletag: Ariana#1409 or Dare#1185

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add Dare or myself! Happy Hunting!!
Bump
Bump before bed, I work from home so I am able to chat most of the morning/afternoon/night!
Good morning! Working at home but I can chat in game!
Bump
<Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A] 5/9M Recuiting!

Weekday Team:
    Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST

Progression:

5/9M ToS
Current Needs:
    Healer: MW/ Resto Shaman/HPriest/HPally
    DPS:
      Any Ranged
      Any Melee

Weekend Team:
    Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST

Progression:
    5/9M ToS

Current Needs:
    DPS:
      High need for ranged DPS

*Will consider any exceptional applicants*

What we expect from you:
    We ask that you come to raid prepared to kill the boss!
    Watch videos and guides for the boss we are working on
    Have all necessary raid addons and weak auras up to date
    Be properly gemmed and enchanted.
    Have your consumables ready (potions,health pots, stat food, runes etc.)
    Maintain good attendance record.
    Have a positive attitude!

What you can expect from us:
    Leadership will follow above guidelines and also:
    We provide cauldrons and feasts for main raids.
    We are available with honest feedback about performance or any other issues. Be open and honest and fair with us and we will treat you the same way.
    We use loot council to fairly distribute gear in what we feel is best for the team.

More information at and apply at: http://la-gaming.enjin.com/home

Contact us:
*Weekday Team*
-Presario#1379 Officer
-Dawgsix#1268 Raid Lead (@Dawgonefour#5454 Discord)
-LuckyOwl#1175 Officer/Recruiter (@Lillynna Cat#5816 Discord)

*Weekend Team*
-Gris#1272 Recruiter (@Gris#9036 Discord)
-Dawgsix#1268 Raid Lead (@Dawgonefour#5454 Discord)
Hi Clisis,

<Mutiny> is a horde guild on Dragonmaw server, we are 5/9m ToS. We are looking to solidify our range lineup and although your gear is a tad lower than that of the rest of the raid group I am sure we will have you caught up in no time. We are a mature group, many with families and other responsibilities so we dont enforce a lot of extra farming etc to be able to participate in raids. We understand life takes priority also, and all we ask for absences is they they are posted ahead of raid start in our guild discord. We are however doing mythic so we do expect a certain level of play and attendance - pots flasks and food are also expected.

We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 7-10pm PST (10-1am EST). Loor is distributed by council using the RC loot council addon.

If you think this sounds like a place for you please let me know by btag or in discord.
Zinn#1375 (btag)
Zinn#6927 (discord)

Thanks,
Dizz
Bump
<Toast> is a large active guild on Area-52[H] with multiple raid teams at different progressions. Please visit our site and take a look: toastguild.com If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Btag: violetfire#1518
Bump