Place to blow off steam only?

Customer Support
Why else is there a bug report forum where your bug reports can be ignored? Sorta like in-game bug reports or the cookie-cutter multiple choice ticket. One could surmise from the lack of attention--as well as bugs existing through three or more xpacs--that Blizzard likes our dollars but not our expectations of a fairly bug-free game. If I had to restart Windows to keep it running half as often as I restart WoW, well, holy balls, I'd be running Windows 98.
This is not a complaints forum. Blues in CS are not liaisons the the development team.

If you want to blow off steam, take it to General
10/18/2017 08:04 AMPosted by Necromania
Why else is there a bug report forum where your bug reports can be ignored? Sorta like in-game bug reports or the cookie-cutter multiple choice ticket. One could surmise from the lack of attention--as well as bugs existing through three or more xpacs--that Blizzard likes our dollars but not our expectations of a fairly bug-free game. If I had to restart Windows to keep it running half as often as I restart WoW, well, holy balls, I'd be running Windows 98.

Just because you do not get a reply does not mean it is being ignored. They rarely reply back and only do so if they need more info. Maybe you need tech support, never had problems where I have to restart wow at all.
Odd, they sure do seem to address a lot of bugs based on the hotfixes listed here:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/21025532

Maybe whatever your issue your having, isn't actually a bug at all. Would be a lot more constructive if you shared your issue.
Bug reports are not ignored. They are reviewed, qa takes the information available in the report and tries to reproduce the bug. This is why details are important, as well as a clean ui.

Sometimes the bug is fixed, but every patch can break something, so just because you notice an issue now, see it was noted years ago, does not mean it was ignored, and it could be a new issue that just resurfaced.