What if..

General Discussion
10/26/2017 02:42 PMPosted by Archimedes
Then we'll attack Blizzard HQ with pitchforks and torches, and it'll be at a time when Access Hollywood is currently playing on television!

Disclaimer: I'm not actually condoning violent acts against Blizzard, I'm simply making a reference to the Simpsons Movie, please don't hurt me.

I don't think you need to worry too much about that. Between us old folks that couldn't be bothered and the basement dwellers that can't tolerate the light I expect the turnout would be tiny.
10/26/2017 12:01 PMPosted by Weylander
Pretty sure the world's oceans will freeze over, and the sun will no longer rise, leaving us all in permamenent darkness.

And nothing of value will have been lost.
10/26/2017 02:49 PMPosted by Zurilia
10/26/2017 12:01 PMPosted by Weylander
Pretty sure the world's oceans will freeze over, and the sun will no longer rise, leaving us all in permamenent darkness.

And nothing of value will have been lost.

edgy.
fitting for a DK to have said this
10/26/2017 02:15 PMPosted by Taeldoriàn
10/26/2017 01:32 PMPosted by Manabraid
What if they are announcing the end of WoW? Because Ion can not take the hate any longer?

He was a lawyer dude. I doubt he gives a rats a$$ about what some nerds on a forum have to say about him personally. Especially when he’s probably dealt with actual IRL death threats from being a lawyer.

He definitely cares about player feedback. He’s a player as well and even before joining blizzard he played WoW at the highest level and even wrote guides for players on elitistjerks. However I don’t think he gives a damn about what you have to say about his personality.

Anyone that attacks a dev personally for a change made in game isn’t worth paying attention to anyway. They’re probably off their rocker.

Number one: Not a dude... a dudette

Number two: was making a joke.
I won't care - considering I still don't have a 110 and have done no real content.
You will see empty servers, empty raid groups, empty auction houses as people play something else until the xpac actually gets announced.
Actually, they WILL give us a new expansion:

Introducing Legion: Part 2!

New Races: Argus Broken for the Alliance and Lightforged Draenei for the Alliance!

Argus Pathfinder! Take to the fel-torn skies after completing this 13-month long gated questchain!

Reclaim Argus for the Draenei through an epic quest following their story. Starring Velen, Khadgar, Turalyon, Alleria, and other Alliance heroes!

Rebuild Val'sharah and give a new leader to the Green Dragonflight, by working alongside living legends like Malfurion, Tyrande, and Cenarius.

Watch Anduin step into his new role as High-King and lead his allies to glory!
Featuring all new raids, and all new dungeons!

!@#$ wait we forgot the Horde again...it's to late now, go with it and throw in a dialogue with Liadrin and Silgryn.
Would be very surprising for sure.
Then we will be stuck on Argus for a year before the expansion is even announced and then likely a good 6+ months after it's announced.
10/26/2017 11:34 AMPosted by Sneakisneaki
We'll survive and accept that we'll have to wait another year for more content.

We're gonna be waiting a year regardless, no way the next expansion drops any earlier than fall '18.