943 Ret and 935 Sub Rogue LF 7/9M+ Guild

Guild Recruitment
Star made a post earlier, but this one will include both of us (ret pally + sub rogue).

Current iLvl:
>> Main: 943 Ret + 935 Sub Rogue
>> OS: 939 Prot
>> OS: 938 Holy

Current Experience [Legion]:
>> 5/9 M ToS

Past Experience [Legion] :
>> 4/10 M NH
>> 7/7 M EN

What are we looking for?
>> A serious, somewhat hardcore guild that is looking to push serious Mythic progression in the upcoming raids and expansions. Looking for a friendly yet competitive community that is here to down bosses in a serious environment while being able to have fun on off-nights (Mythic+, Achievements, PvP, etc). Optimizing stats, gear, talents is an important mentality that we believe all serious raiding guilds should abide by. Striving to be the best guild on the server is essentially what we are looking for.

What are our ideal raid times?
>> Late EST Evenings Sunday through Thursday.

Horde or Alliance?
>> Either or but our preference is towards the Horde.

Would you be willing to play one of your offspecs?
>> Yes, but I highly prefer to play Retribution. However, I gladly play my offspecs for specific fights. As for the rogue, he will play whichever dps spec is the best.

Where are your logs?
>> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dragonmaw/starberry
>> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dragonmaw/cloudead

Why are you looking for a new guild?
>> Previous guild just fell apart and we are looking for something a little bit more serious.

We would like to be in the new guild as soon as possible.

Please post below if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

-Star and Clouds
Not sure if our time slots are a deal breaker, but <Advance Position> [6/9M] [Horde-US-Kil'Jaeden] is looking to bulk out our roster a bit more before Antorus hits. We raid Tuesday & Thursday from 9-12p EST. In past tiers this expansion, we were 7/7M EN and 11/12M NH.

If you'd like to chat more in-game about the guild, feel free to add me on realID: Easy#1676.

Thanks!
<Aesthetic> is a newly formed guild on Area 52, but only in terms of our name and server. We recently transferred off of Proudmoore at 8/9M under the name Champion with Kil'jaeden pulls as low as 3%. We decided, collectively, that faction changing to horde was the bigger better play; and here we are.

Our goals are simple; achieve the best possible rank we can within our allotted hours and while maintaining a healthy, energetic and fun environment for every raider and player. Our primary goal for Antorus will be to curate a stable, highly dedicated team to reestablish ourselves in the US top 50 rankings. Be sure you have your priorities in line before committing to our guild.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-12am PST

We follow a very strict 12 hour raiding schedule
No split runs/alts required for Antorus.

I'd be interested in talking to both of you.

Chomp#1748
Hey, STK's 8/9M and looking to add some strong dps. We raid T/W/Th 9-12 EST. I'd love to chat with you guys to see if we could be a fit.

MortalLesuj#1702
Ill keep it short and clean for ya.

<Toast> on Area-52, horde side.

We have been a guild for MANY years and we have 9 raid teams, 2 connected guilds, and a dedicated RBG team. We are currently 7/9 Mythic, with Avatar to sub 20%... so we are pretty close to the kill. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST. We are pushing for the "Cutting Edge" achieve, and looking for like-minded people, who will do what it takes to get that achieve.

We are the largest guild on our server, and it is pretty typical to have 200+ people online. We are ALWAYS doing either Mythic+, Heroic clears, Carry runs, RBG's, etc.

If you are interested, please contact me.
ihealdrunk#1812
Hey man! Would like to talk to you about our guild some. Have 2 core spots open for both of ya'll, 6/9M guild on Horde Stormreaver.

Add me @ Boomshizzle#1750

Looking forward to hearing back from yall!
[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are however:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- DPS w/OS Tank or Heal specs

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
Interested in 2 night raiding?
<Okay> Illidan 7/9M ToS

Tues & Thurs. 8:30-11:30 cst(server)

Focus on efficient Mythic progression, Speed clears, M+, and having fun.
US 15 Leadership. Adult Guild.
Flasks & food provided.

bear#1792
or you can quick apply at: okay.gg/apply
[H] <The Reckless>
Server: Tichondrius
9/9H, 6/9M
We raid Monday & Wednesday 8PM-11PM EST

We're a reformed guild that has kept, roughly, the same group, of not only wow players, but gamers for the past 10+ years. We are more than a guild, we are a community.

We Are Looking For
• Goal Orientated Individuals with mythic progression being the goal.
• Thick Skin with the ability to take constructive criticism and give it.
• Fun and Mature Players that in the end just want to have fun and get content cleared with a light schedule.

Currently we are looking for players with like minded goals in game. All classes and specs are being looked at for recruitment.

Contacts
Vik#1619, (GM) WesTexasTang#1232 (myself)
www.recklessonline.com
Hey guys, you said Sunday-Thursday, but I'm not sure how important that is.

<Speakeasy> - Thrall is a 2 day weekend guild looking for like-minded players to continue progression into Antorus.

Prog: 7/9M Avatar 60%
Loot: Loot council
Hours: Fri-Sat night 9pm-1am EST

If you two talk it over and it DOES work for you, please contact me at Ztop#1564. Thank you!
I think I've already commented but I have a huge interest in the both of you!!!! Hit me up when you get a chance TommyJ#11344... Imagine Graboids raids Tues/Wed 11:30p-3a EST so I think it will fit your EST late times you wanted...Currently 7/9M with some solid P2 pulls on Avatar! Also this is for core spots not bench unlike other guilds!!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey,

We could be a good fit for you.
We're 7/9M, just started working on Mythic Avatar.
We're 95th in the US for 2-day raiding guilds.
We raid Tues/Wed from 10:15p EST until 1:45a EST.

Add me to BattleTag! Hope to hear from you soon!

- Krystalline#1901
Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to add new faces to our roster -- for Antorus -- and we would love to have you guys trial with us. Full time spots are determined by performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
TOS: 7/9M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517868
http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce
Hello Star & Clouds,

We've been looking for a solid Ret for a while and one of our Rogues is retiring from the game at the end of this tier, so you guys would work nicely into what we're looking for.

The question would be raid times. How late is "late" EST for you? :) We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Pacific Time, which would be 12:30 AM to 4 AM for you guys on the East Coast.

With roots stretching back to WotLK, <Dark Skies> was formed as a haven for people who need to raid later, especially those with families who can't raid til their kids are in bed.

We're 8/9 Mythic and having fun on Kil'jaeden progression.

Dark Skies is an egalitarian, consensus-based group that enjoys strategizing, log-crunching, and having fun together in and out of raid. You can find out more about us in our main thread, here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754505836

Hit me up if you want to talk more. Tewa#1373
<Solution> (Alliance Greymane) is currently looking for both a rogue and a ret paladin.

We are 9/9M and raid Tues/Thurs/Sun from 8-12 EST.

Please add Rune#1566 to discuss.
Hey, we are <Style> on Sargeras.
We're currently 7/9 M with sub 20% pulls on Avatar!

2 nights, 6 hours total.

Tuesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Wednesday: 7-10 CST

For more info, check out our post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758507322

Please add an officer if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

Aimze - Guild Master: Den#12705
Ghostgiraffe - Officer: NoelT#11255
<Ineffable> (7/9M) Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 7-10 PM PST

Current needs: Any competent and competitive DPS.

We have a competitive yet relaxed atmosphere. Any heal/tank/dps spot is open as long as you can perform, both mechanically and parse, better than anyone currently filling your role.

Please contact us in game for questions regarding trials.

Contacts:

In Game Btag

Dromaus (GM) - bronxboy10#1700
Ripbig (Healing Officer) - Repreave#1356
Nerexar (Officer) - Nerexar#1184
Motopyro (Officer) - Moto#1860

Discord

Dromaus (GM) - Dro#6912
Ripbig (Healing Officer) - Big#1927
Nerexar (Officer) - Sovereign#3239
Motopyro (Officer) - Moto#5394
Yo man! 6/9M guild here on Stormreaver. High potential group. Would really like to chat to both of you cause we have a perfect situation for both of you. Add me @
Boomshizzle#1750 and lets chat!
20210 902 posts
5 days ago
Hey we would love to chat with you.

Timmus#1118
Wanker1#1746

We are 6/9 Mythic semi-hardcore and have been struggling with attendance issues (real life stuff, burnout) which means we haven’t always had the same 20 people for progression bosses, which is very important in killing the boss in a timely matter. We’ve also been forced to take some less than stellar players to plug holes in the raid. We are looking for more solid raiders, so if you show up and have high attendance, and do what you’re supposed to do you’ll earn a raid spot. We are currently looking ahead towards Antorus and our intention is to make it further in Antorus than we did in ToS.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9 to 12 pm CST.