3 Friends looking for weekday Heroic guild

Guild Recruitment
What's up guys! Me and two of my buddies are looking for a heroic raiding guild to join.

A little about us:

We're a pretty laid back bunch and we've been raiding together for a few months now. We play all kinds of games other than WoW and we'd prefer a guild that does too. All of us have tons of raiding experience and we all have AOTC for the current raid tier.

What we're looking for: A semi-casual heroic guild that raids (preferably) Tuesday/Wednesday but would consider any weekdays (no weekends). We have someone in the group that has to be up for work very early, so a raid time that ends, at the latest, 11PM EST is a must. We would also strongly prefer to stay on Area 52, but would consider a transfer for the right group.

Our characters:

• Me(https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/rykenn): Resto Shaman 940 bag/934 equipped (I've got !@#$ tier pieces, haven't been lucky at all) . I also have an elemental off spec, but would very much prefer to heal.
  • Alerii(https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/alerii): 938 Unholy DK, Blood OS
  • Koramae(https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/koramae): 937 Feral Druid

I can happily provide logs upon request! Please feel free to contact me over discord @ L4pierce#1074 or on BNet @ L4pierce#1220. Or you can just reply to this post if it's easier!
Valid of Zul'jin, 9/9H and 3/9M, is recruiting for a holy priest, a shadow priest and an affliction warlock but will consider other classes. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Eastern and we use Discord. Our raid group is made up of all adults from across the US and Canada with a diverse background. We are a laid back group that has fun and picks at each other, so if you are easily offended we may not be the right fit for you. If interested and would like more information, add Heybo#1284 and we can talk more.
2 night a week alliance guild on Kel'Thuzad is looking for a few more recruits to bolster our ranks as we prepare for Antorus.

Our guild is reforming but have cleared all content on heroic this expansion and a few mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday 930pm-midnight EST. Along with raiding a couple of us do play alts and push a mythic plus every week. No elitist/rage mentality here we are strictly out to clear content at a steady pace.

We are a tight knit guild that play other games on off nights like overwatch, heroes of the storm, pubg, to name a few.

If you're interested or would like to chat further please feel free to add me RiPP#1476
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Raikenn,
I'm not sure if you guys are looking to go a bit more hardcore, but if you are, we'd love to talk. We're currently 6/9m on a 2 day schedule.

Spam--
Who we are
[H]The Reckless of Tichondrius
9/9H, 6/9M
We raid Monday & Wednesday 8PM-11PM EST

We're a reformed guild from top 50 and many players with over 10+ years of experience playing together within a gaming community. We pride ourselves on a fun but focused atmosphere.

We Are Looking For
• Goal Orientated Individuals with mythic progression being the goal.
• Thick Skin with the ability to take constructive criticism and give it.
• Fun and Mature Players that in the end just want to have fun and get content cleared with a light schedule.

Currently Looking for 1 Healer and all Exceptional DPS for Mythic ToS Progression and Antorus!!!

Contacts
Vik#1619, Cluraz#1378, Alyx#11701
www.recklessonline.com
im not gonna put a big ad in here. i wanna talk to you personally. we are 9/9H stepping into mythic this week or next Deadlyranger#1156 already added you.
Hey dude,

<Fortis Cadere> is a newly formed guild on US-Emerald Dream. We're a group of friends who have been raiding together through our years of WoW and wanted to form our own team to have fun while raiding the most current content.

As I said, we are a freshly formed guild. We're taking this time to build a group of people that are of our same mindset and can mesh together as a team for expansions to come. We love having fun while raiding, but we enjoy clearing content when it's current even more.

We do plenty of other content outside of raiding like M+ keys, PvP and other games.

Would love to have y'all and would love to talk to you some more!

Tues/Thurs 7:00PM-11:00PM EST

Kovas#11562 (BNET)
Veladys#2257 (Discord)
Yo! I realize this might be a bit outside your schedule, but:

[H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Seraph> Recruiting! (4/9M)

We are raid 10 of the massive community <Seraph>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders.

We are currently looking for experienced raiders to prepare for Antorus

Our Website: Seraphguild.com
Our times:
M/T 10PM-1:30AM EST
Discord VOIP Required.

Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Tort#11251
Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Fronz6051
Seraph Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm
Yo! I realize this might be a bit outside your schedule, but:

[H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Seraph> Recruiting! (4/9M)

We are raid 10 of the massive community <Seraph>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders.

We are currently looking for experienced raiders to prepare for Antorus

Our Website: Seraphguild.com
Our times:
M/T 10PM-1:30AM EST
Discord VOIP Required.

Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Tort#11251
Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Fronz6051
Seraph Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hi Raikenn,

<Spellbound> 9/9H on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players. Weekday team is starting mythic progression. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Hey Raikenn, I know you said you would prefer to stay on your current server, but if you are willing to consider transferring, we might be a good fit for you and your friends. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up so we can chat.
Good luck in your search.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 9/9-8/9H raiding guild on Thrall (PVE-EST).
Real Life has hit our family pretty hard this expansion so we are actively recruiting for all postions.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid. We try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Any (Full-time spot available)
Heals
Any (Full-time spot available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache material, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
[/quote]
“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
Hello Raikenn!

I sent you a Btag request as I'm really interested to speak with you. Your group seems like it would be a perfect fit with us. We're a laid back casual-minded guild that focuses on having fun in raid while still clearing heroic before the end of the tier (we're currently 9/9H). We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 7:30 to 11 PM EST, which is exactly what you're looking for!

Unfortunately we're on Skullcrusher, but since you're horde we could still get you in to see if you fit in with us before deciding wether or not you would transfer!

If you're interested and have any questions, just accept my friend request and I'll happily answer them.

Have a good evening!
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms. Currently we're focusing on building up a strong roster to strike hard and fast into Antorus.

Guild info:
-Current progression is 9/9H and 3/9M in ToS
-Raid times (subject to slight change): Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST

Recruitment: ALL
Mythic raiding is currently on hold due to loss of a few raiders secondary to IRL issues. We currently full clear heroic weekly on Tuesday nights and would love to have you join us. We've been known to PUG a few for Mythic ToS, with good results. We do log all raids and later review/analyze the logs, actively seeking ways to improve. Guild M+ dungeons are a common occurrence and there's almost always someone on looking to PvP. We strive to achieve a relaxed but focused atmosphere with an emphasis on excellence. If you're looking for a mature, focused, and fun place to raid, then you might be a good fit in our guild.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Hello potential new raider! (we do have room in our heroic raid team t/w hard stop at 11est we have 3rd shifters (2 separate teams)

When recruiting I do not recruit toons, I recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 9/9H 4/9M

R.S. mythic raid needs:
Range DPS (full on locks)

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact me at Ladie#1111 or find me in game.
(H) Frozen Doom is looking for raiders!
server: US- Azuremyst/ Staghelm
Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
Loot: RC Loot Council
progression: 9/9n 9/9h
voice coms:discord

our horde guild has been active since June 2008. We are a casual guild/raiding guild.
We request you have solid raid awareness and excellent attendance. Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
realid Dalfina#1473
We go later than you may desire, but we are on Area-52. Here is our info for consideration, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- Heroic ADULT raiding guild.
(ToS 9/9H, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 910+ ilvl with cruicible open and lvl 60+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together and are even planning a clan for Destiny 2. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. Any mythic kills is just bonus as most of us are too busy in life to put in the time/stress for mythic progression.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Hi Raikenn, Happy Friday!

If Alliance is an option I would love to have you guys join our team. We are 9/9 heroic and AOTC in all raids this expansion. We raid Tuesday and Friday at 7:15 pm until 10:30 pm EST. We consider ourselves to be Casually Serious when it comes to pulls but we make a point to have fun in everything we do.

I will leave some information here and if you want to contact me I will leave my battlenet and discord for you :)
Thank you for your time,
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

The Recruit Post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
WoW Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/The+Killer+Bunnies