941 holy pally LF horde M guild!

Guild Recruitment
I am 4/9M experienced. 71 traits in my weapon, looking to switch to Horde. I am very flexible with times.
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
<Toast> Team 4 (3/9 M ToS 9/9 H ToS with team leadership 5/9 M) on Area 52[H] is looking for a skilled H Paladin! We are a team with a core group that has been together ~3 years.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 23:00-02:00 EST

Loot:
We use RC Loot Council which considers many things including: BIS, attendance, upgrade amount, and loot history.

Raid Provides:
    Flasks
    Food
    Guild repairs
    Vantus runes

Applicant Requirements:
    At least 66 points in main weapon
    Item level of 915 or higher
    Ability to understand and execute mechanics
    Discord
    9/9 H ToS xp

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions
Battletag violetfire#1518
Discord Kahily#4317
http://www.toastguild.com
<CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS: Mage, Hunter, Warlock, boomkin, S priest.
Healer: Resto druid, Holy pali.
Melee: Rogue.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by RC Loot council. Visit our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled DPS for progression. The guild is large and has 2 raid groups! So there's always something going on, M+, RBGs, WQ groups. We also sell raids to make our raiders a little extra gold. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Blackrock Horde.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 6pm-9pm PST
Thursday 6pm-9pm PST

Alt run

Saturday 6 - 9pm PST

We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Tomb of Sargeras. We are additionally growing our ranks for the upcoming Antorus The Burning Throne raid.

Current Progression:

5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

Current Needs:

Range dps
healer

What We Expect From You:

-Show up on time, ready to pull
-Be able to get on Discord
-Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day)

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for almost 4 years.

If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Huckleburger#1954

Bomaz#1424
<Slightly Delicious> on Area 52 (horde) is in need of a quality healer who is progression minded, excels at their class and who can fit into our fun bunch!

Progression: 7/9 M ToS

Raid Times: Tues - Thurs 7-10 PST

Loot: RC Loot Council

Voice: Discord

Food/Flasks/Repairs provided

If you interested I'd love to chat more: Ninkasi#11142
[A] <No Skill> Rexxar/Misha Connected Realm

Raid Schedule:
Mon/Tues/Wed 5-9PM PST (8-12EST)

Currently 5/9M. I see you're looking for a Horde guild and we're Alliance, but feel free to apply if you change your mind!

We are a progression oriented raid guild consisting mostly of players who have known each other for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, getting realm first Xavius before having some attendance problems in NH keeping us at 9/10. We are looking to fill out our roster with solid players and head into Antorus strong.

We can compensate in game for a transfer once a trial period of 2 weeks is completed.

We are currently recruiting for all roles, but have a more immediate need for a Holy Paladin and exceptional DPS.

Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/gxPTGqUUbxY2Hwqq2 (Google Survey). Feel free to add me on Bnet at Felix#1209 if you have any questions.