Currently looking for raid spot.

I have multiple geared tanks ready
935 Blood DK
929 Prot Warrior
906 Veng DH
925 BM Monk
908 Guardian Druid

5/9 M ToS

LF weeknight or weekend (preferred) raid days.
B-tag Ipwnju#1104
Here's our blurb.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759201254#1

2 nights a week. 1-4am EST / 10-1 PST
5/9 Mythic

Rebuilding the guild for Antorus and final ToS push. Feel free to msg me and we can chat in discord about whatever questions you may have
Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. We are a serious group of raiders, but like to have fun. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, and 5/9 Tomb currently, and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond.

Raid Times:
Mon/Tues/Wed: 10:00 - 12:00Mid EST

Classes we're looking for:
DPS - any class but will especially consider Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin

We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed.

If you are interested please submit and application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/.

If have questions please contact Locanth#1758, Jabini#1699, Gorgrath#1989, or Gortao#1301. We are located on the Zul'jin server and would be pleased to talk with you. If none of us are on then talk to anyone in the guild, let them know that you were looking for us, and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Please add Locanth#1758 if you would like to talk.
Currently still looking for a home. Free every night this week but Tuesday to trial on any toon but my Monk.
Hi we are currently recruiting for the new expansion and looking for serious players We are looking to raid around 1-3am server time. We are also active throughout the week and are always doing Mythic +