942 Druid Tank LF M Raiding

Guild Recruitment
I'd like to find a permanent home for the rest of Legion.
* 942 Guardian, 935 Boomie
* AP 66
* 9/9H First week 4/9M 10/10M Cutting Edge.
* Quality history of parses for my iLvl/Overall
* I'd prefer a large server, Horde or Ally
* My User Interface is nicely done and I use all useful raid AddOns (boss specific, etc)
* Adult, professional, extremely reliable
*Look for Late NIght Times between 10:30 EST-2:30 EST weekdays any time on weekends.

I also have a 925 Prot pala and a 910 Bdk as alts if needed for split runs.

Divinedpala#1802 is my Btag! Drop your BTag or Guild information below! I'm happy to fill out applications at your website, if needed.
Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Resto Druid
3 ) Resto/Elemental Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
<Vice> [H] Chogall is a weekend nighttime raiding guild currently looking for skilled players to continue progression. We are currently recruiting a tank for a core spot.

Raid Times:
Friday 9pm-12am EST
Saturday 9pm-12am EST

Progression:
7/9M

Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/wGOxle69kCsPJvE33

Contact
Gub#1148