Doing half the DPS I should be doing...

Warrior
Hey all,

Currently, in Mythic + I am doing around 450k on average in DPS. A tank was doing more DPS then me today and I am getting sick of not doing any damage.

I read all the guides and I follow the rotation. For maybe 5-6 seconds I can do a short burst of 850k but towards the end of the dungeon I'm left looking at pathetic numbers.

Is it my gear stat priority? Please help.
As fury your haste is waay lower than it should be, your ilvl on pretty much everything is also pretty low. Don't worry about your dps too much you don't even have 970 legendaries, enchants (neck,cape,rings) ,good trinkets or set pieces from the the current raid.

Don't let this discourage you but you picked one of the most gear dependant classes to play and you simply don't have the gear to put out the numbers you want atleast yet. Keep running those dungeons and try and start your own pug raid of ToS (doesn't take more than an hour or 2)
You need more haste I believe you want to get to around 30 percent.
Extremely under geared with very low haste.
Gear up, stack haste. youll be fine. I know its not an immediate fix but its all you can really do unless you feel like your rotation is off.
Like others have said, get that Haste up. Also, try and get some good trinkets with Haste from the "VA" vendor in Argus. You can try and focus on Trinkets to hopefully get a few "Stat sticks" with Haste, but focus on replacing the under 880 gear with gear tokens if you can.
Get rid of crit and get haste. Crit is our worst stat.
What has been said a lot. Also change legendaries as soon as you get more. Ayala's is an absolute trashcan for Fury Warriors.

The only pieces of gear you should allow crit to be on are tier set pieces, extremely powerful effect trinkets or specific legendaries (like Valarjar berserkers, ring of the battlelord, etc). Otherwise you should always go for Haste. This include gems, enchants, etc, etc.

Also you shouldn't socket Strength epic gems. Always go for Haste. The +200 Haste ones weight for more DPS than +200 Strength.

You should also think of enchanting your gear. Mark of the Hidden Satyr for Necklace and Strength enchant for your cape.
get used to it kid you're a bad. but no seriously warriors this expansion or patch dps wise wuckk the big one. i do about 800-900k sustained or more at times with an 928 item level and all my stats where they should be and a tier set. bottom line is warriors are just plain garbage dps. the only way their dps is high is in mobs spamming whirlwind . its misleading
11/06/2017 08:59 PMPosted by Ceridion
get used to it kid you're a bad. but no seriously warriors this expansion or patch dps wise wuckk the big one. i do about 800-900k sustained or more at times with an 928 item level and all my stats where they should be and a tier set. bottom line is warriors are just plain garbage dps. the only way their dps is high is in mobs spamming whirlwind . its misleading

Grey parses in heroic and green in normal, warrior dps is not misleading you just simply do not know how to play your class. I won't post your logs because community rules but you have some serious rotational issues.
no kid warriors suck and im not the only one who thinks so you cant spam whirlwind on mobs and claim you do 1.5 million dps ive been playing warrior sinc ei started playing and they are sheit. i dont even bother every patch they get butchered more and more and blizzard claims they're fixing the class and fanboys like you eat it up. WArriors suck
11/06/2017 08:59 PMPosted by Ceridion

800-900k without using cooldowns? Probably.

800-900k dps overall using battlecry? Personal issue. Maybe some caffeine while playing to help you hit buttons properly Bb
11/07/2017 04:33 AMPosted by Ceridion
no kid warriors suck and im not the only one who thinks so you cant spam whirlwind on mobs and claim you do 1.5 million dps ive been playing warrior sinc ei started playing and they are sheit. i dont even bother every patch they get butchered more and more and blizzard claims they're fixing the class and fanboys like you eat it up. WArriors suck

Just saying, if top tier warriors can push the highest numbers (Arms being top dog even with nerfs and Fury being in the top 10 specs to bring for DPS as well) You need to work on your stuff. At around 920-925 ilv I could sustain 1.1 to 1.2 million dps on ST pulls like Harj or Sisters. Sure nothing to brag about but its also not the worst thing out there either.
Retalent yourself for M+ and different raid fights. Endless rage + Avatar are great for single target fights like Goroth, and even fights like inquisition below Mythic, but for Harjatan, and M+ where you can get kills a lot, and need to do lots of AOE damage, take war machine and wrecking ball.

Aside from that, like everybody else has been saying. Get haste. even if you have to drop 10-15 item levels to get haste, do it. Your legs are an example of the worst possible stats for you.

Haste is all you need up to 30% replace everything for it. But once you hit that 30% mark, you'll want to start building up mastery too. Everything else is useless.

Also your relics, I can't see them in the armory, but you should be aiming for battle cry damage relics. 5-10 item levels lower will still be better than most other relics, if it has battle cry damage.
11/07/2017 05:18 AMPosted by Korcron

Just saying, if top tier warriors can push the highest numbers (Arms being top dog even with nerfs and Fury being in the top 10 specs to bring for DPS as well) You need to work on your stuff. At around 920-925 ilv I could sustain 1.1 to 1.2 million dps on ST pulls like Harj or Sisters. Sure nothing to brag about but its also not the worst thing out there either.

Harj is not a single target pull, and neither is sisters. Sisters has moontalon coming out and harj is so full of adds that you should be taking war machine and wrecking ball.

Weren't you the guy that was complaining warriors suck because couldn't get past 800k because you didn't have a 4 pc? And that the 4 piece was the only thing holding you back from doing over 1m dps? I see you have a 4pc now. And you're still complaining warriors suck. Are you starting to maybe see a pattern here?