Blizz you owe warlocks an apology.

Warlock
1 2 3 11 Next
These last two xpacs have been terrible for us, especially demo.

You took away every single thing that made us unique, interesting and cool, then upgraded those things and gave them to other classes or just outright removed them.

For instance you took away meta to give an even better form to dh after we beta tested it for them for years. Yes technically in lore they had it first but that's a terrible excuse to destroy a specs entire identity and replace it with crap.

Plus you took away our cool burning ember and verdant sphere effect to give upgraded versions to mages, then we go back to boring old soul shards and have to pay a ridiculous amount of gold to get a terrible fel shard/ember shard effect that no one else can even see.

Then theres the other little things that were just removed for no reason like dreadsteed water walking.

Then there's the fact that despite a TON of feedback even really early on you STILL let demonic empowerment go live when it should never have gone into the game the way it is.

This is just the stuff off the top of my head but im sure theres a ton more I didnt mention.

As such you should allow us to have some form of "eredar" like subrace that can be warlocks in BfA as a way of saying "sorry we screwed you over so many times, heres something neat to make up for it."
Try playing a shadow priest.
Yeah, I switched my main from Warlock because I completely lost faith in their ability to design the class properly since MoP. Legion was THE expansion for Warlocks. Tons of new demons, artifacts that empowered us beyond all others, and our very own planet full of demons. Yet, despite all this, we didn't get a single new demon. In fact, Shadow Priests a class that has nothing to do with the Legion at all, felt more relevant than us for the entire expansion. That's the point where I just gave up.

On a second note, for some reason, Blizzard seemed obsessed with undoing the Warlock overhaul that took place in MoP. Now they seem to be doing a 180 and bringing back that design. Their need to change Warlocks in WoD and Legion really killed the fun of the class imo. No idea why they did it in the first place.
Your tears fill the coffee mugs of many Blizzard developers.

It is said that each Warlock tear is laced with the concentrated essence of desecrated souls. Blizzard's aim is to harness this power to gain immortality.

Edit - Real footage of Blizzard's official apology to Warlocks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ypUz1WYens
They've owed destro warlocks an apology ever since they removed the fun as hell talent to move while casting (tis why I went pally)
I agree with the OP. My main was my beloved lock for 10 years, but mid-Legion I switched to my hunter because my lock was just not fun anymore.
I miss MOP-era demo lock :(
I don't want an apology. I just want cool stuff.

Give me a Glyph to transform into Gul'dan's first hulk form for some time when I cast Chaos Bolt and I'm happy.

Come on. It's Gul'dan! The Warlock Dan! Not Illidan. We can have Gul'dan's stuff. He represents us on Hearthstone!

Pretty please :D
11/09/2017 03:47 PMPosted by Danaara

Haha, already there. :)
11/09/2017 03:43 PMPosted by Lucîfîa
"sorry we screwed you over so many times, heres something neat to make up for it."

I think them letting us be a bit OP in MoP was their way of taking us out to dinner before screwing us.

You have some problems but at least your not a beta test for other classes cosmetics and mechanics.

You have some neat stuff that no one else has anything on.
11/09/2017 03:49 PMPosted by ßerwyn
They've owed destro warlocks an apology ever since they removed the fun as hell talent to move while casting (tis why I went pally)

The thing that really rustled my jimmies was the removal of fel flame and making most of our CC talents.
I switched to affliction today for PVPing and I don't know why I even bothered with destruction in PVP. People be taking chaos bolts like it's nothing but a few dots and drain soul rips ppl up hard.
"Terms and conditions. Have a nice day."
>Hands down most broken class for the entire expansion
>B-but it could have had better aesthetics and flavor
God I wish I had this problem
This
A real shame what they did to warlocks. So many threads state all the bad stuff, but they wont read them. Blizz wont learn from it.
....because I completely lost faith in their ability to design the class properly since MoP.

Since forever.

They destroyed Enh Shaman in cata, and since then, I have a whole ton of alts. It wasn't until Legion that I mained my shaman again. Every expac, I have a different main, sometimes multiple, because they keep doing this. It sucks. I feel for you.
11/09/2017 03:55 PMPosted by Mabb
This

I know you are eying my Blueberry......knowing Blizzard they just may give it to you. *cries*
11/09/2017 03:43 PMPosted by Lucîfîa
You took away every single thing that made us unique

Literally only Metamorphosis, and even then that didn't belong to Warlocks in the first place since it belonged to Demon Hunters long before.

Edit: Oh wait my bad, also Death Coil, which belongs to Death Knights from before WoW as well.
11/09/2017 03:56 PMPosted by Electra
....because I completely lost faith in their ability to design the class properly since MoP.

Since forever.

They destroyed Enh Shaman in cata, and since then, I have a whole ton of alts. It wasn't until Legion that I mained my shaman again. Every expac, I have a different main, sometimes multiple, because they keep doing this. It sucks. I feel for you.

Honestly shaman are the only class that really knows what this is like. You guys have been drawing the short straw for years. Arguably even longer than us locks.