3/9M Feral/Enh LF G

Guild Recruitment
Gõdspeed#1965 alt0245 is how you make the O. I currently play feral druid and enhance/elemental shaman(Gõdspeed). Both toons are of equal gear and parses

About me: I am 27, a family man, I love to play video games and I work for a fire department. I would say my one caveat one night a week every other week I raid from work in the evening and if a emergency call comes through I must respond.

Looking for: Raid time. that fall on an in between Tue-Thur 8pm-12pm CT. A mythic progression guild with an adult atmosphere and full of raiders who have a similar play style to me. I would prefer a illidan server but I am willing and still interested in other servers Horde or Alliance.

Play Style: I'm not a dps looking to have the highest numbers in WoW or the biggest dps, even though that would be nice. If that happens in the process of a kill that all well and good but Im more of someone who is looking to get the kill and help the team in any means in which I can. I understand that mythic fights are full of mechanics that must be put before yourself and your dps if that be killing adds, interrupting an enemy, soaking a puddle, or just being in the right place at right time. I feel If you master the basics of doing mechanics in this game you can clear any content.
Hey there,
I think we might be a good fit for you,

Take a look at our post and give me a message if you want to chat!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759316958#1

Added you on bnet. (sharpster#1278) Let's talk. You're of similar age to the guild and your philosophy fits ours.

Can also reach out to me on discord if you prefer Lumindrell#3719
<Eternal Kingdom>

IMPERIUM Team W/F 6:30-9:30 PST

Have you recently come back to the game? Are you a decent player who just doesn’t want to do the 4-5 day a week thing anymore? Looking to get more into raiding but don’t know where’s a good place to start? Check out the IMPERIUM TEAM which is in the Eternal Kingdom family on US Proudmoore. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Recruitment Needs

Imperium plays Wednesday and Friday nights from 6:30-9:30pm PST. We are looking for:
* Swing healer (priest, druid, shaman)
* Melee DPS (DH, rogue, enh shammy, warrior, U DK)
* Ranged DPS (We're full on mages and warlocks)

About Imperium

Imperium started from a few people and are now 3/9 Mythic and We’re a vocal group, we’re great friends and we have a tendency to say things off the cuff. We don’t use tasteless, homophobic, racist or ghetto language.

Our current short term goal is to clear as far into Mythics as we can before Tomb of Sargeras kicks in, find excellent players who play on a similar level to us and really fit in well. Getting as far as we can while not inducing the ultimate stress factor onto our team is what we're striving for this expansion. Long term I would like to see us progress with more effort and efficiency while remaining laid back and fun. I firmly believe you can progress steadily while enjoying yourself. It is possible!

Who is Eternal Kingdom?

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on the Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 10 teams currently working through Mythic content ranging from 7/9 down to 3/10. We have 4 teams working on completing heroic and will remain heroic teams as stepping stone teams to help brand new players and the casual players to succeed. We also have many fun runs and a recruiting team designed to do runs solely for gauging recruits and performance. We are stretched across 4 guilds connected together by Greenwall (an addon that allows all guilds involved to communicate as one guild).

What Do We Want To See In You?

You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic raiding. Ideally we’d like to see you in ilvl 915 or higher with your weapon AP at 60 or more. We’d like to see you parsing in color for your ilvl on your warcraftlogs link.

If any of this sounds good to you, feel free to write any of the team officers in game at:

Team Lead Xennyatta - Zenyatta#1775
Team Ambassador Leayha - Leayha#1419
Raid Leader Raethar - Dellenn#1563
<Private Chat> is currently recruiting for Mythic progression in ToS and for raiding in 7.3 onwards. We are willing to trial all classes that have at least 920ilvl, with decent Logs, for our core Mythic Team and that will stay for the long term. 

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than raiding, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also supply all our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, feast, and potions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid raiding guild that actively runs Mythic lvl15+ then add NyteBlayde69#1643 on Battle.net for further details. 

Realm: Stormrage Alliance 
Current Progression: 9/9H and 2/9 M in ToS. 
Raid times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
Heya! You seem like you would be a good fit for Obsidian! We love pushing content but we always have fun while doing it!

Take a look at my my recruitment spam and feel free to add me if you are interested!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758817647#post-1

Realm: Proudmoore Alliance
Current Progression: 9/9H and 2/9 M in ToS.
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 6PM-9PM P.S.T.
<Seraphim> is a 6/9M 10/10M semi-hardcore guild looking for exceptional players for ToS. -What we’re looking for is committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

Hunter-MM
Mage-Any Spec
Rogue-Sub
Priest - Shadow
Boomy
Rdruid

Or any Exceptional DPS/Healer,that is not listed above!

•We raid three nights a week, so it’s very necessary that we make effective use of our raid time,

•Attendance is very important to us! We realize that real life takes priority, but with our shorter raid schedule you should go for 100% attendance.
• We provide Flasks and Food for raid, and also cover repair.
•Come to raid prepared! Study the fights prior to our first pull is a must!
•Communication! Be able to follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good perspective on raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the whole raid.

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Tuesday:7:00-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Heroic) - Optional
Wednesday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)
Thursday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)

Add Zach#1269 or Mikirules#1484 for more info
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there, my team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M (cross server trials on Tuesdays). I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1

If not then you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
<Averse> is a mythic raiding guild consisting of skilled players with US Top 50 experience and a large amount of top percentile players. Our goal is to fill out one highly competitive mythic raiding roster that can maintain at minimum a U.S. top 100 ranking. Roster spots are fluid and it's always an open competition. If you think that you're a high preforming player and you're not afraid to compete feel free to add any of our officer btags and ask questions.

Raid Times: T/W/TH 8-11 p.m. Central
Btag: uknowmysteez#1905, Jake#1833, Kahlan#1484
Raid Progress Update: 7/9m

Current needs:

Tank:

Melee:
Ret Paladin
Feral Druid
Rogue

Ranged:
Hunter
Boomkin
Mage

Heals:

Exceptional players
<Aes Sedai> Mythic Team is recruiting!

Aes Sedai is a Mythic progression guild on Whisperwind/Dentarg

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, & Monday 7pm-10pm Central

Currently Recruiting (Updated 17th July 2017)
Druid - Balance
Shaman - Elemental/Restoration
Hunter - Beast Mastery/Marksman
Mage - Arcane/Fire/Frost
Priest - Shadow
Warlock - Affliction/Destruction/Demonology
Monk - Windwalker/Mistweaver

These are the specific classes we are looking for to join our mythic team, and it will be updated to reflect our needs in the future.

Progression
ToS:2/9M-9/9H-9/9N
NH: 6/10M-10/10H-10/10N
TOV: 2/3M-3/3H-3/3N
EM: 7/7M-7/7H-7/7N
HFC: 13/13M-13/13H-13/13N

Some information about Aes Sedai
Aes Sedai is an Alliance guild that formed on Whisperwind in April 2010 and consists of members with varying work and personal commitments. The members in our raid team excel at the game and are able to progress through content while current without the need for a demanding raid schedule. That being said, you will always find plenty of members online at any given time in-game or in our guild vent.

A large draw to Aes Sedai is our commitment to our raid schedule. We always start and finish our raids at the scheduled times so you will not run into a situation where raiding is conflicting with other commitments. Along with this, we also aim to make sure every member is a valuable part of our raid team. In joining our raid team, we try to make sure everyone gets to participate in the fights. Due to the nature of progression and the size of our roster we do have to rotate people in and out on mythic fights to fit the comp we need so bear in mind that people, whether it be you or an officer, will be sitting fights on occasion.

Finally, our main goal is to have fun while clearing content. The guild is comprised of adults from all walks of life who share a common passion for serious raiding in World of Warcraft in a laid back atmosphere.

In order to make progress with our raid schedule, there are a few things we expect from you:
Be on time for raids.
Be able to listen and speak in TeamSpeak/Discord as required.
Study the mechanics of any upcoming progression fight.
Be raid aware.
Be all you can be by doing things that can help you maximize your characters performance (e.g World Bosses).
Know that mechanics>numbers.
Have a good attitude!

Other things to know about us!
All raid necessities are provided by the guild. We have 8 bank tabs with 4 dedicated to raiding supplies. Enchants, flasks, pots etc. are available to all raiders and their alts. In return you are expected to contribute to the guild bank to help maintain the supply.
We pass out loot based on an EPGP system.

For more information, chat in-game with our recruiting officers Perecles or Rhynno (btag's Perecles#1549 or Rhynno#1114 respectively) If you’re ready to apply, simply fill out an application on our website.

Website
http://www.aessedaiguild.com
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 2/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Resto Druid - MED
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Holy Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • Mistweaver Monk - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hey there! We are <Style> on Sargeras.
    Currently 7/9 M, come join us for Avatar!

We raid 2 nights, 6 hours total.

Tuesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
    Wednesday: 7-10 CST

There's also an optional heroic clear on Thursday at the same times.

For more info about us, check out our post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758507322

Please add an officer if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

Aimze - Guild Master: Den#12705
    Ghostgiraffe - Officer: NoelT#11255