915 Spriest LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hey all,

I'm coming back from a hiatus, and I'd like to get back into progression raiding. Most of my raiding was done in the beginning of Warlords. I had to stop raiding right after we killed Mythic Brackenspore.

I'm looking for a weekday guild that has a spot for a ranged DPS. The biggest problem is that I cannot promise 100% attendance as my work schedule can fluctuate. I'm usually able to give at least a weeks notice as to when I'll be gone, but still. I'm a fast learner, and I love the brotherhood of being in a great guild. I'd like to join a guild that's at least 2/9M as I'm used to playing in guilds with very skilled players.

If you'd like to chat more, add me on Bnet.

Nixima#11227
Hiya checking to see if T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est work?. I am in need of a flex players ( DPS/Heals and is comfortable with tanking) and DPS.

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).
-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
09/28/2017 05:45 PMPosted by Shamydavisjr
Hiya checking to see if T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est work?. I am in need of a flex players ( DPS/Heals and is comfortable with tanking) and DPS.

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).
-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980

Those times are good. I'll talk to you more when I get home tomorrow. Thanks for the reply!
Hey Lilavocado,

I'll send you a btag request, in the meantime check out our info below!
We offer similar times as Mr. Shamydavis above, but better yet we're alliance!

Hope to hear from you :)

Our recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759287296#post-1
Overview
- <Obsidian> - [A], Proudmoore (US)
- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Obsidian
- http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/11847/
- We use Loot Council
- We expect 95% attendance, but we understand people have lives
- Semi-hardcore goals, casual and fun atmosphere
- Mild usage of memes
- Severe usage of puns
Raid Progress
7/7M EN
2/3M ToV
8/10M NH
2/9M ToS
Raid Times
Tuesday 6-9pm Server/PST
Wednesday 6-9pm Server/PST
Thursday 6-9pm Server/PST

Contact Information:
Lucror - Lucror#1894
Jazzytwo - Jazzy#1524
Kynetics - Kyn#1721
There is also an application link on our website:
http://wowobsidian.com
Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 9/9 H-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 1/9M - 4/9M TOS.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Wed / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Loot: Personal (Subject to Change)

DPS spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS numbers. This will be done by an additional trial raid night for non-core raid members to show off DPS and mechanical skill and try to earn a core DPS spot.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Resto Shaman
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Holy/Disc Priest
4 ) Sub Rogue
5 ) Balance Druid
6 ) Mistweaver Monk
7 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
8 ) Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Enhancement Shaman
10) Unholy Death Knight

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753
(H)Wanderlust-Whisperwind is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H ToS and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst/Mon 8-11CST Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Ranged DPS- Couple slots open

Mage- Low
Boomkin- Extremly High
Lock- High
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- Not really looking for any more melee but will consider skilled/geared players.

Enh shaman- Low
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- HIGH
Warr- No slots open for Warriors sorry we already have 3 on our roster.
Feral- Med/High
Ret Pally- Low
WW Monk- Low

Healers- One/Two Main spec healer slots open+ Off spec healers wanted

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- High
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No Current Openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Autocrat#1398 (Co-Recruiting Officer),
Bizznizz#1193(Raid Lead/DPS officer), or
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
Prefer a guild that memes hard and knows their !@#$
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 2/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Resto Druid - MED
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Holy Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • Mistweaver Monk - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    <Reverse Counterplay> We're a newer transfer guild from Zul'jin formed of previous mythic raiders. The majority of us raided in two guilds called <The Exiled> - Arthas and <Gloryhogs> - Smolderthorn. We have all been end game mythic/heroic raiders earning achievements such as Cutting Edges for Garrosh, Blackhand, Archie, Xavius, Helya, and Gul'dan. We are currently 9/9H in ToS and looking to be a mythic progression team pushing into Antorus.

Due to our scheduling we decided to form another guild and also decided on the Alliance side this time.

As we are a newer guild to the server we're looking for raiders who would like to be amongst the ranks in our raid team, we are currently filling our roster for Mythic Core's as we are 9/9H and could use all classes and specs to fill some roles. We are extremely interested in range dps/healers at the moment.

We actually raid on a swing schedule for a week A and week B scheduling our times are based EST and we only raid 2 days a week currently.
    Week A: Wed/Thur 5:30-9 ET
    Week B: Tues/Fri 5:30-9 ET

For more info feel free to add
    Vinniebrown#1595
    Vbrown#11775
     Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Casual Mythic ToS soon!
    Hey there, I'm the Recruitment Lead for <Nap Time> @ Proudmoore (Alliance). I'd love to chat with you about our guild and a spot in our 5/9 Mythic roster. We raid M/Tu/Th 8p-11p PST (11p-2a EST). You can add me on battletag - Krakenjack#1469 - or just check out our website at Http://naptimeguild.com

Thanks!
    Hello,
    Casual Alliance raiding guild <Little Rascals> is looking for DPS, Healers, and a tank to continue farming Heroic and dabble in some mythic Tomb of Sargeras.
    We run Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:30PM-10:30PM EST. We have an alt normal farming run on Saturday nights starting between 8:30 and 9:00PM where we farm normal and perhaps dabble in some heroic with our alts.

We also want to add these people to supplement our ability to run 5 man mythic plus dungeons regularly. We strive very hard to get our entire raid team their max key run every week.

We have an application here:
    http://tinyurl.com/littlerascalsapplication

If you have an issue filling that out, please feel free to contact me via battletag:

AllamuchyAl#1246

Thanks!

Request sent to Bnet if you're interested!
    Hey we are really looking for a shadow priest. Here's our guild spam so you can see the basics about us. I also sent you a bnet request so we can talk.

We are Valar Morghulis on Mal'Ganis (US). We are currently 5/9M ToS. Our roster has space for a few talented DPS to finish pushing ToS and prepare for Antorus in the months to come.

The following classes are in very high demand:
    -Warrior (Arms/Fury)
    -Shadow Priest
    -Hunter (Marks/BM)
    -WW Monk

Any DPS with a geared healing/tanking Offspec is also very desirable. With that said, any talented player will be considered and we place a premium on players who display flawless mechanical ability.

Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs from 8pm-11pm Central Time. We do an optional Heroic clear on Sundays at 8pm Central.

The leadership of Valar Morghulis has played together since Vanilla, so the guild has existed for a very long time. We are not hardcore but do expect that raiders know their class, know the fights, and come fully prepared with consumables. While we are raiding we are serious about killing bosses. This doesn't mean we don't have fun. We do off night Heroic clears, alt runs, and tons of Mythic+ runs. Only the mythic raid roster is competitive.

Contact me if you want to know more.
    Discord: Kobrahn#9822
    Battletag: Kobran#11930
    Hey there, my team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M (cross server trials on Tuesdays). I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1

If not then you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX