5/9M 936 Boomy LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Catchmeifucn 5/9M looking for raiding guild that has a core spot open. A little about my wow career ive been playing on and off since beta got in serious mythic raiding in WoD going U.S 69th in HFC Archimonde and now I came back from about a years break about 5 months ago looking to get back into raiding. Current guild I'm in lacks communication to their members and that's not something I like looking forward I'm looking for a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week mythic that are atleast 4/9M and have a Core raiding spot open. I'm Available to Raid Sunday's, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday's or Thursday's anytime from 4:30pm CST - 10:30 CST might can push for 11pm CST on most nights

I Main thing I'm lacking is my BiS Lego's my shoulders/Wrists ive been working hard to get them but no luck just yet other then that I'm ready to go and looking for a solid raiding guild that is looking for a reliable raider with experience.

My Battletag is: Hooksrus#1409
Add me for any other questions/Concerns
Hey there! We are <Style> on Sargeras.
Currently 7/9 M, come join us for Avatar!

We raid 2 nights, 6 hours total.

Tuesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Wednesday: 7-10 CST

There's also an optional heroic clear on Thursday at the same times.

For more info about us, check out our post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758507322

Please add an officer if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

Aimze - Guild Master: Den#12705
Ghostgiraffe - Officer: NoelT#11255
<Tranquil> Horde Guild on Malganis looking for ranged dps to raid our 2 day raiding guild. We are currently 5/9 Mythic and raid Sun-Mon 7:30-12:00 pm eastern. Have a pulse and some mythic kills down. Logs are important but prefer to talk with the person and get a feel for you.
Vatrilian#1483
Degollador#1619
Handtwoslay#1996
You would be a perfect fit! We are looking for a Boomkin so here is the spam!

<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale!

We are a fairly new Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for mythic!
Progression: 3/9M ToS, 4/9M Nighthold (We only raided a few weeks prior to 7.2.5).

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8pm-11pm EST

Currently looking for all DPS with a preference on Affliction Warlock/Boomkin/Elemental Shaman(All dps will be considered, this is just a preference)

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +10s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265

Thanks for your time!
Massacre [H] is currently looking to add some DPS to our mythic roster. We're located on US-Turalyon and we're currently 5/9m with multiple sub 10% attempts on mistress. We raid 3 days a week, tues-thurs 8:45PM-12AM EST. We're currently seeking Ranged DPS, but we're always recruiting skilled melee for our roster. If you're interested please feel free to add me on BNET @ Eddy#1453.
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 6/9M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Melee
1 Ranged
1 Tank

**Exceptional players still please apply**

•We only raid two nights a week, so it’s paramount that we make effective use of our raid time, which means we need players who can adapt and learn quickly.

•Attendance is very important! We realize that real life takes precedence, but with our shorter raid schedule you should strive for 100% attendance. We keep a tight raid roster to minimize sitting and we depend on raid attendance to maintain that.

•Come to raid prepared! Doing research on the fights prior to our first pull is a must! You are expected to bring the necessary consumables.

•Communication! Be able to listen and follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good attitude about raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the entire raid.

*Most importantly, try to have fun!

Social skills are just as important to us as your raiding skills. We want you to be a member who is dedicated to our community and logs in for more than just raid nights!

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Willow#1693 - GM
http://www.reawaken-staghelm.com
>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Alliance) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)
****WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PAID TRANSFERS*****
Looking to trial a HOLY PALADIN to join our core healer group.
Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Notably DK, ARMS Warrior, DH, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Whisperwind connected Dentarg) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids over the weekend on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
DirtyD#1976
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
Hey there! Added you!

We are looking for a boomkin!

We are a 6 year guild 7/9 M TOS previously 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649
<Mad Hatter>on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 8/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time.

Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey, if you're still looking for a guild, <CRY MOAR> is looking at picking up a couple of players. We're 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras right now and working on KJ. We raid 8-11 Eastern Tuesday-Thursday. If you're interested you can check out our logs and add me on btag (jello#11422) to chat, or just apply on our website (crymoar.com).

Best of luck in the guild search.
I cannot compete with some of the progression offers here but what I can offer you is the best social experience you'll find in this game bar none and leaders who care more about their members than anything else. We have committed to respectful leadership and communication with each other here is never a problem.

Hey there! I'd love to meet you both and see if we could be a good fit for each other. Please review my information and reach out to me if you're interested.

Progression:
    5/9 Mythic ToS

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST (Optional Wednesday for farm content)
    Friday 8:30 - 11pm EST (Casual/Alt/Fun)
    Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)

Server:
    Dalaran - PvE (US)

Loot System:
    Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets.

About Us:
    <Rally> is a guild comprised of people who were formerly hardcore raiders at one time but have since crossed a threshold into adulthood rendering us all unable to put in that amount of time anymore. We are a casual, social guild but take our progression raiding seriously. We still bring all highest level consumables to every raid, run and review logs, and fully gem, enchant, and optimize gear. We run two mythic raid teams very similar in leadership style and atmosphere. We put a high emphasis on the people in our raid and prefer not to play in an atmosphere where we treat people like numbers. We work with each other and help each other improve and push ourselves beyond our capabilities.

Our casual/alt raid has less stringent expectations. This is an environment where you are free to come and go as you please and be a relaxed about clears. This raid is still led by a raid leader but just moves at a bit of a slower pace than the progression raids by nature of lower ilvls or skill caps than that of the progression team.

Guild Atmosphere
    We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We have the annoying uncle who never shuts up until we globally mute him and we have the mom who has to keep the children in line sometimes. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together. These raids are normally at or near capacity.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

How to Apply:
    Please visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/ankmdQQ or simply send a message to one of the following:

Battle.net:
    Avarraela#1295

Discord:
    Ava#5594.
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 7/9M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. Infact some of our raiders are the top on server for M+.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
Guild: Going in Dryer (Zul'jin)
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST (STRICT 2 Day)
Cleared: 7/9M
Recruitment Contacts: BNET: Sippycup#1635 DISCORD (Prefered):Sippycup#5373
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Going+in+Dryer

If accepted for trial, you will be taking on a full time position as i do not recruit for bench.
<Spiritus Mundi> is a horde guild on Connected Kilrogg server and we are currently looking for multiple dps classes to round out our progression team to finish ToS and move to Antorus. Currently 5/9M ToS and moving onward at a fast rate!

Current Needs:
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
Spriest (w/ disc/holy offspec)
Subtlety Rogue
Arms/Fury Warrior
Disc/Holy priest
Holy Paladin

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm to 1 am CST (server is PST) with optional Heroic/Normal clear on Thursday for trial runs and those juicy titanforges at same time. In the downtime between raids we run a lot of M+ and play other games as well. We maintain a fun, enjoyable atmosphere in our raid groups while maximizing pulls for progression. If our raid times fit and you would like to give us a try add Reneda#1787, Rav#11203, or Eadley#1461 to schedule a trial or get some more info.
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
<Big Floppy Noodle> on Arthas(Horde) - 4/9 M, 9/9 H ToS.
Open recruitment for Heroic clears and Mythic progression.
All classes welcome to apply, but we are currently in need of 2 consistent DPS (preferably range) and 1 Holy Priest (High Priority).

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

WP: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arthas/big+floppy+noodle

Contact myself Waffles#3784 or Kngcrab#9451 on discord! We would love to hear from you.
<Tranquil> Horde Guild on Malganis looking for ranged dps to raid our 2 day raiding guild. We are currently 5/9 Mythic and raid Sun-Mon 7:30-12:00 pm eastern. Have a pulse and some mythic kills down. Logs are important but prefer to talk with the person and get a feel for you.
Vatrilian#1483
Degollador#1619
Handtwoslay#1996
Cheers is a Shattered Hand based guild looking for reliable,laid back, capable raiders to join our team in order to push content as far as possible and have fun while doing so.

Raid Times: Tues, Wed,Thurs 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Communication: Discord
Loot: Loot Council

Currently need:
DPS ( Ranged Hunter, Shaman Enh or Ele, Warlock, DPS Warrior, Rogue) - Just because your class/spec is not listed know we will never turn down or deny a raid spot to a capable player

About us: We are a group of players who came together through WoW and real life ties and enjoyed playing together and decided to form a guild with the goal of pushing content as far as possible and have a good time while doing so.

New comers will be given Trail Raider status and through performance and consistency will be granted Raider status for the core raid group.

Visit our website http://cheersguild.com/ for more information

PM me in game on Fáíth or Battletag: Vash#12990 or any of our officers for more information

Come join the guild where everyone knows your name.