4/9 M Shaman looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
935 equipped enhance shaman looking for Mythic progression. I am 9/9H, 4/9M. Preferred times are 8 EST at the earliest.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/cither

Also have 934 sub rogue, or 930 mage.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/hyjal/qtk
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/hyjal/h%C3%A9avy

Essentially, willing to play anything the guild needs. Message in game with any questions.

BattleTag: Cither#1749
Hey there Cither!

If Alliance is an option, I think we might be a good fit for you! <MetaCortex> is currently 5/9 mythic, 9/9 heroic in ToS, and was previously 8/10 mythic in NH alliance side on Lightbringer, and has open recruitment for all DPS roles if you're interested and able to make all of our raid days/times -Tues/Wed/Th 7-10 server (PST). We do not currently have an enhance shaman, and would LOVE to add one to our mythic roster!

We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt raids, and everything in between.

The best way to contact me if you're interested is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!

Cheers!
Guild name: SRS
Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
About us: We are 7/9 M, our goal is to get cutting edge for ToS, with better rankings in Argus and later content. We are looking for long term players who understand the effort required to raid mythic content at a high level. When considering contacting or applying to our guild note that we want people who are committed to the game and our guild we want players who have a stable schedule that they are in control of, we want people who will be here 3+ tiers from now and want to do more then just show up to raid.
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: All DPS classes and spec if your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Rogue
Warrior
Spriest
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
Elemental

Aryastark#1859
Bromby#1673
Darkdoich#1585
Hey man I know you said 8 EST earliest but I am really hoping 7:30 EST might still work.

Let me know.

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]9/9H 4/9M sisters T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST
We have been pugging 2spots in mythic For about 6 weeks and would like to fill those spot.

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming to finish ToS before the Argus Raid drops.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 6/9M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Melee
1 Ranged
1 Tank

**Exceptional players still please apply**

•We only raid two nights a week, so it’s paramount that we make effective use of our raid time, which means we need players who can adapt and learn quickly.

•Attendance is very important! We realize that real life takes precedence, but with our shorter raid schedule you should strive for 100% attendance. We keep a tight raid roster to minimize sitting and we depend on raid attendance to maintain that.

•Come to raid prepared! Doing research on the fights prior to our first pull is a must! You are expected to bring the necessary consumables.

•Communication! Be able to listen and follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good attitude about raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the entire raid.

*Most importantly, try to have fun!

Social skills are just as important to us as your raiding skills. We want you to be a member who is dedicated to our community and logs in for more than just raid nights!

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Willow#1693 - GM
http://www.reawaken-staghelm.com
<The Reckless>
Realm: Tichondrius
Raids: Mon/Wed 8-11est
Progression: 5/9 (19% mistress)
Recruiting: FLEX dps with viable heal o.s.
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com