hunters suck in pvp

Hunter
i have played the hunter class since 2009. ( over 700 days, not hours)
I started as orc, then switched to worgen. i have played every class in the game to see how to counter them as my main hunter. i have found, that indeed, the hunter class sucks !@#. if i played any other class, in game, against my self, my other toons would win. because of the cooldown offset, the damage output, the defensive abilities are all lacking in the hunter class. the only place hunters actually shine, are solo levelling , because of pet. but in pvp, my pets get facerolled, as well as my hunter. this is why, i am NOT buying into bfa
10/05/2017 08:41 PMPosted by Papua
10/05/2017 07:45 PMPosted by Skórri
1 stun or 1 cc and your dead, the self heal is a joke. had a lock literally just charm chaos bolt, fear chaos bolt, charm chaos bolt dead.

blizz messed with this class so much they are just unplayable.

Counter shot, turtle shell, feign death, spider sting, freezing trap. You can trinket the first charm and shell the incoming CB so he burns shards. With everything else up there you should be able to take out a lock as a hunter. Heal up if he gets more than 2 off

None of which work while stunned. Warlock was not the only thing he mentioned.
arenas are crap any way.
hunter always had 2 deterrences and this was when kiting melee was actually a thing then they went to one charge of turtle for 3 mins? makes no sense to me and kitting now with no binding arrow stun is a joke dh and warriors and rogues pretty much go drag a drink when they pop up in pvp
Trying to figure out if this is Legion pvp..(OOOOLD POST) or ?????

Because BFA pre pvp is nothing like what is being spoken about. Yes BM pvp was horrid in Legion. Not so much now.

SrV pvp in legion was not bad....Now it can wreck people.

MM ? I have NEVER spec as MM. So I would not know.
Absolutely no reason to lose vs any spec warlock as BM, with or without pillars unless you are in a cage with no pillars, aka dark moon faire arena. He should never get one fear or stun off if there are pillars while you pop out to concussive shot and kill command every 6 seconds and maybe throw a chimaera shot in. In open world, kill command has a 50 yard range and all the warlocks spells are 40 yards.
08/08/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Shadowaxe

Because BFA pre pvp is nothing like what is being spoken about. Yes BM pvp was horrid in Legion. Not so much now.

Didn’t have OP spirit beast heal but pillar LOS damage was way stronger in legion so 1v1 warlocks we’re still cannon fodder.
arena sucks is more like it good thing we got warmode and bg's.
As hunter I have never had an issue with a warlock.
08/08/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Besthuntyboi

you've got 8k hk's common dude

yet Your achievements say youve played 100 ranked matches in arenas but never been above 1550 iiiiiinteresting
aimed shot takes too long to cast and its a waste to use true shot as an opener to increase haste. lock and load hardly EVER procs so your pretty much getting stunned and interrupted 1 second into your cast.

they only thing ive found to be effective is to take camo and stealth, hunters mark. double tap then aimed shot. if im lucky i get the quick kill but with so many classes now that have immunity bubbles or never ending mitigation bubbles or instant spammable heals its pretty difficult. it sucks that binding shot isnt baseline so we can take post haste. feign death i think is very lack luster in the sense that most of the time it only gives you about a second of recovery before your stunned, rooted and slowed again and then dead. most of the time when you feign death you die instanly anyway from the incoming damage so i hardly use it.

turtle shell should remove cc as well i think. seems pointless to turtle when youre slowed to a crawl which is only gonna keep you alive till the shell falls off. cant do damage while in the shell but pallys can go immune to all damage with their bubble, pop CDs, hand of freedom out of slows and slow us to a walk? WTF is that bull!@#$?
BM is very strong 1v1 actually.

You can literally counter play anything a warlock does.
People arguing over a necro'd post. Must be the forums.
to chime in this post was necro from Oct last year
08/08/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Defyem

yet Your achievements say youve played 100 ranked matches in arenas but never been above 1550 iiiiiinteresting

And yet even I know how to deal with warlocks, says something about you right?
08/08/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Shadowaxe

The post is from October, so it's obviously been necro'd. BM isn't trash anymore. Congrats!
before the Aim Shot nerf, hunter MM was actually a pretty fun class in pvp. i'd play it like the ghost sniper in starcraft. cloak & look for a target to burst on & run as fast & as far away as possible while leaving traps behind my trail to prevent any rogues from catching up, if there's even one..then wait for all the cd reset & do it all over again.
08/08/2018 11:21 PMPosted by Gunshy
People arguing over a necro'd post. Must be the forums.

Since we're in a necro'd post..

I remember you from camping Trigore :p
08/08/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Sylliand

you've got 8k hk's common dude

Ok level 1 big boy. Doesn't change the fact that hunter currently stomps warlock.