932 Vengeance DH LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
What I am looking for in a guild:

I am looking for a group of like minded individuals that want to be serious about raiding and progression, while still having fun while playing the game. I am not looking for somewhere that is pushing top 20 world rankings while raiding 6 or 7 days a week, but I am looking for somewhere with steady and linear progression over the course of a tier with a goal of completing the tier when it is current. The guild I was in had just been a bit too casual for me (People not showing up knowing strats,having consumables,ready to raid) and I am looking for something that pushes me as a player and makes me a better player. I am just about always stocked with 100+ tomes, 200+ flasks and 2k+ potions, so being ready for raid and prepared is never an issue. Nothing irritates me more than having someone waste 19 other people's time. I also really enjoy Mythic+ and do those in my spare time so a guild that consistently has people on that do the same would be a big bonus :)

A Little about me:

I am 28, have a family and a steady career.I am an E&I Maintenance Supervisor and work a week on week off schedule. On my shift I am technically on call, however that has very very rarely ever been as issue (Ex: I have been called out and had to miss raid twice in over 6 months, and being wintertime now, it is even slower for me).

Previous Raid Exp:

Vanilla: Holywar (Top 30 US)
BC: Twilight/Dysfunctional (Top 50 US)
WoTLK: Dysfunctional/Ascendancy (Cant honestly remember rankings here)
Cata: (No raid worthy rankings here, cleared all content up to madness pre nerfs)
MoP: SC/Paralysis (No serious rankings here as I was working on finishing my schooling)
WoD: Strictly PVP'd (Cleared all content up to 9/13M HFC just as a fill in for a friends guild
Legion: Tilt (7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 6/10M NH)

I don't currently have any logs as I have not raided ToS other than a weekly clear of Heroic/Normal, took a bit of a break after Nighthold and my previous guild.

Closing Statements:

I am looking for a guild that raids at minimum 3 days a week, preferably 3 or 4 hrs a night starting somewhere after 9 PM EST on Mon/Tues/Wed and has a progression decent progression. I am looking more towards Antorus than ToS. These times and days can be a little flexible, if you feel I may be a fit for you guys, feel free to leave your spam here or I can also be contacted ingame at Abistol#1535.
Heyy!
Going to keep this super short!!

Stacks on Fire - Stormrage [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday - Fridays are Heroic runs

Some of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who Are on throughout the day running M+s and other content. Id Love to talk to you more
Thanks for reading this!!! hope you find a home soon

Briixxloveee #1363

Discord: - ̗̀ briixxloveee ̖́-#4871
I should clarify with the times. I cannot start any earlier than 9 pm EST but finish time is flexible.
Still looking
Sup Abistol,

We are alliance, but have an immediate tank spot available.
Nap Time [A] on Proudmoore is 9/10M NH | 5/9M ToS (20% mistress). We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PST. Core has been around since Wrath.

Tibiron#1768

Guild Info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753406619#1
Are you looking for a guild you can call home while still pushing current raid content? Tired of being the only one online outside of raid time? Need a group of fun people to hang out with? Look no further because <Kaíros> wants you!

About <Kaíros>
- We reside on Hyjal server(PvE) which is well populated without wait queues
- Very active discord server with Raidbots skip-the-queue feature for all guildies to run sims, top gear, stat weights, etc
- Fun guild events held throughout the week including NToS clears and M+ Fridays (consistent 10+ keys!)
- We maintain a focused, calm, and positive raid environment while trying to push into mythic raiding content

Raid Schedule
- Wed/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm (PST)

Raid Progress
- WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Ka%C3%ACros
- 9/9(N) 9/9(H) 1/9(M) ToS
- [M] Harjatan 27%

What We Expect
- People who are mature, dedicated & enjoy playing the game
- People who show up prepared with gems/enchants/consumables
- People who can dedicate to the raid schedule. Must be able to maintain 90% attendance. (10 absences out of 96 raids/year) (Give notice when absent)
- People who have raid awareness. They know not to stand in the fire!
- People who have a good attitude and are team players
- People who have the drive to push progression
- People who love their role. If you feel tasked by keeping up with things that make you perform well then this is not the guild for you

Recruitment Wishlist
Will make exceptions for the right fit!
- Warrior - DPS
- Rogue - DPS
- Druid - DPS
- Monk - DPS
- Demon Hunter - DPS

Joining <Kaíros>
- We ask that raiding applicants be ILvL 910+
- Exceptions for the right individual
- As a trial you will be given equal loot priority after attending 3 consecutive raids

Apply Here:
http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdORLMX2lQ
- We appreciate you filling out our short application. We use this information to help us provide the best environment for our players. Please allow 24 hours for your app to be reviewed. If your app is accepted you will be contacted within the same day.
- If you wish to speak with a recruiter first, our info is below.

Thank you for your interest!

Recruiter Contacts
Slyxus
- Battle.net: Slyx#1862
- Discord: @Slyxus#1700

Lumynis
- Battle.net: Muppet#1307
- Discord: @Lumynis-Hyjal [H]#4662

*Updated 10/06/17
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com