927 Frost Mage LF Cool Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Hey, add me I'd like to talk to you more about joining <Retaliate>!

Progression: 9/9H ToS - 5/9M ToS

Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST

Add me, would love to chat more! Mayanard#1310.
If you wanna go alliance, our days seem to match.

<Happy Ending> on Proudmoore (Alliance) is now recruiting.

Raid Time & Days (EST):
10:30 PM to 1:30 AM on Tue/Wed/Thur
Optional runs happen throughout the week, but nothing mandatory. These will be posted in discord. We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we typically do not extend past raid time.

Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS:
DPS:
Mage
Balance Druid
As always, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply.

If interested, contact:
Kitt#1855 (Bnet)/ Kitt#5919 (Discord)
Juggy#11476
Dunkinpwnuts#1592

WHO WE ARE:
A new late-night, semi-hardcore guild that comes from a variety of backgrounds in gaming. While the end goal is to gain Cutting Edge for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! Most of our roster comes from a 7/9M guild that inevitably broke apart like many other Legion guilds. We hope to keep this one alive and active as long as possible. We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
-Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes going in. We know it gets frustrating, but we hope to get the environment as laid-back and fun as possible while progressing.
-Awareness. We understand making mistakes, but we also expect you to work on them.
-Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. Do the best research you can in a timely manner.
-Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer.
-Be prepared. Know your class. Know your rotation. Know the encounters beforehand. We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help.

You can always expect the same from us and do not be afraid to comment if you get less than desired.

Hope to hear from you!
Dominion

A Mythic Raiding guild on US-Stormrage. We're a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
We are actively recruiting Healers, Ranged DPS, and all exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
RDPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
Hello! I would really be interested in talking with you about Halcyon, here on Zul'jin! I have been looking for a couple strong DPS, and a mage would be great! We are a pretty laid back mythic guild. We try to perform well and have fun, but we also want to do as good on progression as we can! Our raid environment has always been one of our strengths as a guild.

I will leave our info below and you can check out our progress/logs/and some streams and see if you would want to chat with us. I also sent you a btag request :D

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00 PM-12:00 AM EST
Progress: 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M, 5/9 M
Site: http://halcyon-zj.com
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Halcyon
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/10686/
Streams: https://go.twitch.tv/strazii

Add on Btag: Billybls#1641 | Stasis#1129
Add on Discord: Abisynth#8509
Solstice is recruiting for ToS. We finished NH 10/10M with CE and are currently 9/9H, 6/9M TOS. Our goal is to provide a positive and stable raid environment that allows our members to flourish and push cutting edge content. We raid Tuesday/Thursday and Mondays 830pm-1130Pm EST time; active in high level mythic+ on off nights and weekends. We are looking for a few more dps, both ranged and melee, to round out our roster.

Currently, we have a recruiting emphasis on the following priority:

Melee DPS:
DK - Low
DH - Low
Rogue - Low
Ret - Low
War - Low

Range DPS:
Boomkin - High
Hunter - High
Mage - High
S.Priest - Low
Warlock - Low
All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out and will be considered, regardless of spec.
Please have logs available. Current tier is preferable.

If interested, please contact any of the following:
ManKind#1293 (Guild Master)
illi#1407 (Recruitment officer)
Jk4ever#1848 (Raid Leader)
Kryanco#1688 (Healing Officer/Raid Asst)
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 6/9 Mythic, and currently looking for dps and a healer for our core raid team. We have three mages on the roster now, but one is going hunter for Antorus.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
6/9 Mythic ToS
9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing further into Tomb for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 6/9 M Tomb.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 7-10pm PST(Optional) Heroic Farm Day
Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)(Mythic Progression Days)

Recruitment needs:
Ranged (No Locks)
Rogues

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Hildi - Onnon#1569 (Officer)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Nopowertools - Danielcheng#1455 (Officer)