Returning Player looking for Friendly Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am a returning player looking for a guild I can interact with. Friendly people that want to play for fun. I can be Active CST 6pm-10pm weekdays and Longer Friday - Sunday. I enjoy healing instances and raids but haven't done progression raiding since Wrath.

The new announcements have me excited and really I love legion when playing the first few months but it isn't fun without people to share it with you know? Any server is cool I can roll an alt an see if things would work and if needed xfer my Main (Holy Priest).
Hey Jannelle!

I'd love to talk to you about our guild!

<Fortis Cadere> is a newly formed guild on US-Emerald Dream. We're a group of friends who have been raiding together through our years of WoW and wanted to form our own team to have fun while raiding the most current content.

As I said, we are a freshly formed guild. We're taking this time to build a group of people that are of our same mindset and can mesh together as a team for expansions to come. We love having fun while raiding, but we enjoy clearing content when it's current even more.

We do plenty of other content outside of raiding like M+ keys, PvP and other games. Would love to talk to you some more!

Tues/Thurs 7:00PM-11:00PM EST

Kovas#11562 (BNET)
Veladys#2257 (Discord)
Hi we have a lot of players in our guild and are a very helpful bunch. We would like to talk to you about joining our Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. If you are not looking to raid we still would love to have you join us and be a part of our family.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 8-11pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
Must have 935+ gear by time raid opens up
Must be artifact power level 75
Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend casual group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back enviroment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
LF a healer for our raid group. We are Alliance Fenris connected with Dragonblight. Our raids run from 8 to 11 eastern standard time. We raid Tues & Thurs. As we go deeper into a dungeon, we add Mondays, but they are optional. Looking for someone who is DEPENDABLE for Tuesday and Thursday. We have been around for almost 6 years. There are no cliques and !@#$ty folks. Everyone pulls together. All are adults with either college/jobs and families. Average age between 35 and 55.
We did 9/9H Tomb about 5 weeks ago. Please note - We do not do mythic raiding as progression. We don't have the time in our busy lives. Must have Discord and gem/enchant at the highest levels. To discuss, hit up Jobelle#1887. Thanks.
<Granite Mountain>
US Stromrage

Current Progression: 9/9H ToS
Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9:30 pm - 12:30 am ET

Who are we?
The Granite Mountain Hotshots was a group of 19 men trained to fight out-of-control wildfires in Arizona who lost their lives in June of 2013. We aim to honor their memory by forming a tight-knit group of people who enjoy each others’ company and can work together to overcome any challenge Blizzard can throw our way.

Ultimately, World of Warcraft is meant to be fun. As such, we have a family-first policy. If you need to miss a raid because you’d like to go on a date or engage in some real life debauchery, hang out with your spouse or kids, or generally spend time with your loved-ones, that’s perfectly okay.

Our Discord is often filled with laughter at crude jokes that would be considered very NSFW. You must be comfortable with things that should not be mentioned in polite company in order to enjoy our sense of humor.

Who are we looking for?
Friendly and helpful people who know how to play the game and not take things too seriously. No drama llamas allowed.

Want to join us or simply get more information?
Hop in our Discord (https://discord.gg/7XCxKcx) and say hi!
Slightly Inefficient is a new Alliance guild on Proudmoore (hopefully you don't mind a transfer) looking to get into raiding mythic on Argus. We have a core of raiders with years of experience raiding ranging from Vanilla through current content. Some of our members have been raiding together for years, but we also have some that have joined up recently.

We're a pretty light-hearted group who love to joke around, never afraid to laugh at ourselves as much as we tease one another. We're a group of drama free adult friends just looking to kill bosses and maybe get some super sweet mounts in the process. We love running M+ and occasional older raids hoping for titanforges of t19 and don't mind helping to gear up newer members.

Our raiding schedule is lighter than a lot of mythic guilds:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30-8:30 PM server time (9:30-11:30 Eastern) Before and after raids and on off nights we do plenty of M+ runs and have members who like to PVP. Because our raid schedule is so light, we expect everyone to be knowledgeable of upcoming fights and show up ready to start immediately at the time our raids begin.

We're currently looking for DPS of all classes and a few healers, preferably a resto shaman and holy paladin. We're 9/9 H and just looking on a few more members to fill out the roster for Mythic.

If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me either in game at Amoozing#1420 or on Discord at Dwissa#3619
Hello, we would be interested in chatting with you. We are looking for a few more people to round out our roster for raids and you seem to be great fit...

I will leave guild spam below with contact information..

Ululate-Ysera-alliance

We are a progression raiding guild that has started mythic progression in Tomb.
We have a progression mind set but casual in the off hours.
Our team enjoys all aspects of the game and we like to have fun, without fun and enjoyment whats the point of playing.
We do mythic + during the week for the most part, but do them mostly on Monday's that we call Mythic Monday.

We are 2/9 M Tomb. We are currently looking for skilled DPS and healers to fill our ranks.
TOS raid times will be Sat 730 to 1030 and Sun 7 to 10 server.
We do Normal for Farm on Tuesday at 7:30 server.
Gearing people is not a problem...

Need DPS

Contact me at letaa#1774

We use discord for voice
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

As of right now there are no heal spots for these groups.

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Sunday (4PM PST - 6PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.
I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a few dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus.

Our current progression is 4/9M ToS. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster or possibly a 5th healer
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336