6/9M Multi-Class Heals LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all!

I'm 6/9M ToS, 8/10M NH, and 7/7M EN from the Mal'Ganis server, and I'm looking for an evening raid group to push for cutting edge in ToS and strive for mythic progression in Antorus.

Lately, for my current guild, it's been stagnant/the roster boss has been overwhelming us more than I would like. The nights we do end up getting a roster just turn completely horrible, with the majority of the people not in the mindset for raiding or other people bringing each other down negatively, or just lack of motivation to strive for better. I feel a new home can help alleviate that frustration and feel like I'm getting somewhere at a better pace.

Now the juicy bits, here are all my healers and what they can bring to the table:
Priest (Current Main, Highest preference): Spec-Discipline, iLvl-944 (Preference to ONLY be Disc on this.)
Monk (High choice): iLvl-934
Druid: iLvl-934 (Still looking for a good 2nd legendary)
Shaman(Not my ideal choice): iLvl-933

Available raid times: Mon,Tues,Wed,Thurs - 7:00 PM - Midnight EST; Sunday Afternoon-Midnight EST.

Preferences: Only heal, not "recruit a healer to consistently offspec."; Would prefer to stay on Horde side (transfers can add up in a hurry.) If there's something that can convince me to go Alliance, it can be a possibility.

Below I have attached my character logs for my Priest, Monk, and Shaman.

Priest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/laneta
Monk: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/krenyo
Shaman: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/lanetta

If it sounds like a good mesh, have any requests, questions, comments, etc., feel free to drop a reply below, or I can be reached at Pinknproud#1586

Thank you for giving the time to read this/consideration, and have a pleasant day.
Bump, with edits to times and added logs.
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for healers and a tank. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Lion#12441 Recruitment Officer

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healing priest. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 5/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!