Casual PvE Player LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello there. I'm considering a transfer to any server (alliance-side prefereable) by the end of the month, and I'd like very much to find a nice place to belong to.

I am interested on a guild doing heroic raiding (casual, not mythic raiding), that wouldn't raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays, and with a raid time starting no later than 7pm EST.

I'm a decent healer, interested on joining a guild that also value personality and loyalty. I would transfer my Holy priest (8/9 H, given up on AOTC since I can't be accepted into pugs since I don't have AOTC) and this warlock.

You can find me with the btag Eric#12684

Thanks in advance for your help!
Heya, saw your post over on my guild spam. Send me a request Glaccius#1432 and we can chat some. Could really use another healer right now.
<LOA> A.K.A ( Lazy Over Achievers ) is a newLY formed guild of very experienced WoW veterans who are returning to the game after the news from Blizzcon.

If you are a returning player but fear that you being behind will hinder you please look no further. The founders of the guild are Prior mythic exp. raiders who just got to old for the guild hopping and drama that ensues within "Mythic" raiding guilds.

What we will be focusing on is all aspects of the game at a satisfactory and mature level.

We will be clearing heroic raids weekly and quickly so you have the rest of the week free. We do not have plans for mythic raiding unless the stars align.

The majority of the Guild events will be as follows:

Heroic Raid's
and pretty much whatever else we can think of.
Will also be making a classic guild whenever that gets released

We use discord for everything.

Feel free to add us and ask questions.

Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

About Disasterpiece:
We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) & Xiaojangxie (Praetorian#11325)

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Bnet
WizSpike#3192 - Discord
Still looking for options, pref. on alliance side...
Looking :/