OMG...Servers are down

General Discussion
Just kidding!

That's right, I got you with the title.

How is everybody this morning? I've been watching the BfA cinematic again, for the trillionth time, analyzing it, nitpicking it. Gleaning anything I can from it.
Some one said this isn't for maintenance but also servers merge to turn Frostmourne into a PVE server?
11/07/2017 04:00 AMPosted by Valdrane
Just kidding!

How is everybody this morning? I've been watching the BfA cinematic again, for the trillionth time, analyzing it, nitpicking it. Gleaning anything I can from it.

Not sure how you got people will title, when the first few lines of your post are revealed
its down for melol.

sadface
shut down is for Anduin Pitt to get his hair and makeup done.
Just kidding!

I am good. Sitting and having my coffee whilst catching up on the forums. Pretty standard Tuesday morning for me, lol. Depending if servers are gonna be down for the full hour though I may go grab a blanket (it is freezing... literally... outside this morning) and a book and do some reading.
I'm confused as to why forums work fine on my phone but don't loaf at all on my pc
11/07/2017 04:04 AMPosted by Tweets
Some one said this isn't for maintenance but also servers merge to turn Frostmourne into a PVE server?
The PvP/PvE realm change is later on Battle for Azeroth.

This is the usual weekly maintenance and only last 1hr, don't rustle your jimmies.
It's not 5:00am PST so why are servers down?
I've been watching the BfA cinematic again, for the trillionth time, analyzing it, nitpicking it. Gleaning anything I can from it.

i hope we get a Tol Barad 2.0 its kinda close to where all the action is
11/07/2017 04:10 AMPosted by Tweets

someone said something about daylight savings for the Americans?

otherwise idk

Server went down at 4 am PST.

6 am EST.

Comes up at 6 AM PST, and 8 AM EST.
Wow in 2017 server maintenance day only lasts 1 hour? Yeah we had it better in vanilla.

They just changed the message to 4am rather than 5am.
11/07/2017 04:13 AMPosted by Meritha

They just changed the message to 4am rather than 5am.
sneaky
yeah they extended it to 2 hours... WTF

RIP my SoO run. I don't think Ill be able to finish it on my other toon before reset.
OP you're doing it wrong, posts like these should always be done from a level 1 troll alt :)
11/07/2017 04:06 AMPosted by Slickster
shut down is for Anduin Pitt to get his hair and makeup done.

Everyone keeps saying Brad Pitt but I don't see it, he looks like the spitting image of Heath Ledger to me, especially in the shot where he raises his hand and looks to the sky
11/07/2017 04:17 AMPosted by Amarlly
OP you're doing it wrong, posts like these should always be done from a level 1 troll alt :)

NEVER!!!

When I troll or do some completely silly crap. I always do it on my main so people know EXACTLY who is doing it.

I ain't skuuuured!
They forgot about Daylight Saving maybe? idk there is no Daylight Saving in my country