911 Resto Druid - Fresh Back and LFR

Guild Recruitment
Looking for Heroic Guild - Just new back to the game. Raided vanilla and BC then took some time off. Now I am married with nothing else to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not entirely up on the new content but have been very quality in the past. I believe in showing up for my commitments and am happy to put the work in.

I live in AST so I would prefer to raid around 8 or 9pm EST
Here is some info for you :D

Guild : <Miscalculation> Sever: Kel-Thuzad

This is a guild for everyone vets and new players please take the time to read through.

About us:

We are a guild made up primarily of about 10 people who enjoy wow extensively. Most of us have had an open active account since vanilla! We play other games together as well and are really looking forward to playing classic again! All of us are old fogies and have jobs / kids / things to do etc and really try to play games as much as possible.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for players to build a community with a place where you can log on and enjoy more than just 2 raids a week. While it would be awesome if you can raid it will not be required ( unless you make the commitment )
- Please be 21+
- Be able to take jokes have fun
- Have discord (friends welcome)

Raid times & Progression are as follows:

Sunday & Wednesday: 9pm EST - 12am EST
Current Progression: 9/9H Tomb

**While we are perfectly happy doing just heroic right now we are not opposed to doing mythics if we get the numbers as all of us have had previous mythic raiding experience.

No class restrictions at the moment. Tell me what you want to play we can try to fit you in. if you have several classes to offer even better.

Any more questions please message me c0nker#1669. I try to be on mobile now all the time as well so hit me up anytime.
Hi there! You sound like you could be a perfect fit for our guild. We are only pushing normal/heroic progression, and are willing to work with members to help them become better raiders. Please reach out to me on Bnet as I would love to discuss our guild with you, below are the details.

The Redeemed Avengers is a normal/heroic raiding guild located on Blackwater Raiders/Shadow Council, Alliance side.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs – 5:30p-7:30p PST (8:30p-10:30p EST)
Raid Goals: Clearing Normal mode and pushing as far as possible in Heroic. Not interested in Mythic.

Current Class/Role Needs:
Melee DPS - All classes welcome
Ranged DPS - All classes welcome
Healers - All classes welcome
DPS with Tank off spec(Or someone willing to tank fulltime)
DPS with heals off spec

Guild leadership has been leading guilds and raids since TBC and are currently 8/9H in ToS. We are looking to fill the last few spots in our team and finish off ToS with a bang. Then it will be on Antorus!

We want to raid with a group of like-minded adults. We foster an inclusive atmosphere of all social groups and walks of life. Respect for one another is key; we won’t tolerate offensive speech of any kind.

While we want to approach things with a casual mindset, we still want everyone to show up prepared, fully gemmed / enchanted, having watched the fight videos, etc. Always do your best. People make mistakes sometimes; just own up to them and learn from them. A relaxed and fun personality is important: we’d rather wipe all night with people we like than one-shot everything with leet players that are jerks.

Contact: If you're interested in pursuing a spot on our raid team, you can contact our GM Edgewood (Edgewood#1551), or our raid leader Kaidan (Optimus#12403)
<The Unchained>
Progression:
9/9H ToS
10/10H NH
3/3 HToV
7/7H EN

Server: Mal'GanisUS

Raid Times:(invites start at 7:45 EST)
Wednesday: 8:00pm-11:00am EST
Thursday: 8:00pm-11:00am EST
(Will usually not raid later than 11:00p, EST, unless something is close to dying)

Recruitment Needs:

Ranged: OPEN (Except Warlocks)
Melee: OPEN
Tanks: Closed
Heals: OPEN (Except Monk)

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them.

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact Corruptions#1704
<The Unchained>
Progression:
9/9H ToS
10/10H NH
3/3 HToV
7/7H EN

Server: Mal'GanisUS

Raid Times:(invites start at 7:45 EST)
Wednesday: 8:00pm-11:00am EST
Thursday: 8:00pm-11:00am EST
(Will usually not raid later than 11:00p, EST, unless something is close to dying)

Recruitment Needs:

Ranged: OPEN (Except Warlocks)
Melee: OPEN
Tanks: Closed
Heals: OPEN (Except Monk)

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them.

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact Corruptions#1704
If you don't mind the faction change, you might be interested in us!

<Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. Raid days and times are subject to chance based on the wants and needs of the raid members. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in all positions, including leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
Heya

The Wild Hunt is a normal/heroic raiding guild on Shadow Council (Alliance). We’re casual with sudden bouts of seriousness. We’re playing to kill digital dragons. That’s an undeniable part of the game, but nowadays, we’re playing to enjoy one another’s company. Another important aspect of our approach to raiding: life is going happen.

We’re recruiting for Antorus: The Burning Throne and all future expansions. The community which has been built throughout the years has lost various members due to real life obligations.

Our members do not merely play Warcraft together, but a variety of other games. If we’re not playing, then we tend to hang out in Discord together and catch up on the happenings in our lives.

The expectations we have are straightforward: be respectful, be willing to give and receive constructive criticism, strive to be on time, keep attendance high, do not let frustration get the better of you, and please pull your own weight.

Recruitment:

DPS: We’re considering all classes, but looking to balance our melee and ranged.

Healers:

Since the raid team already has a Mistweaver Monk, it would be lovely to have the other healing classes.

Schedule:

Tuesday and Thursday from 7 -10 PM CTZ or 8 – 11 PM Eastern
Every fifth week is a break.
Holidays are taken off.

Progression:

The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic
Trail of Valor: 3/3 Normal and 3/3 Heroic
The Nighthold: 10/10 Normal and 10/10 Heroic
Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Normal and 9/9 Heroic

If interested add Tanglewood#1661. Our process is simple a voice program interview and if you’re Alliance, you may raid with us (from your server) for a period of time.

Thank you!
Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

Seraph itself is more than a guild, we're a community of gamers. Each year we attend Blizzcon as a guild so if you're looking to become a part of something big, we're always seeking fun and friendly players!

About Disasterpiece:
We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Seraphguild.com is the best online source for all things Seraph!

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) & on behalf of the recruitment officer you may also reach me, Xiaojangxie (Praetorian#11325)

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Bnet
WizSpike#3192 - Discord
<Wheres my Brez>
A semi hardcore, new guild on Stormrage is recruiting for Antorus led by 6/9m mythic experienced players. We are looking for like minded raiders with mythic experience to prepare for content pushing in Antorus. Raid times will be Sun 7-11pm and Monday 9-11pm
For more information contact:
Gm/RL: Kappa#12454
Co-gm: Soaras#11550
Healing Officer: Raeana#1652

Tanks:
Closed

Healers:
Shamans: (high)
Rdruids:(med)
Hpals:(high)

DPS:
Currently open to any dps to fill most of our spots once we recruit in more dps we will post specifics here
Ah the joys of post-wedding planning.

If you are open to realm transfer/faction change, <Animus Ex Machina> might be a good fit for you. We are a small, close-knit group of friends - with several married couples - who are focused on heroic raiding. The core of the guild raided together hardcore in WotLK, and we "got the band back together" at the beginning of 2017 to raid in Legion.

We raid Tues/Wed/Sat starting 8-ish ET. We were AOTC in Nighthold and currently at 8/9 H TOS right now.

If we sound like a possible fit, check us out at aem-fenris.us.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Sunday (4PM PST - 6PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Alaskan Firedragons - Horde - Stormreaver

About us-
We are new guild progressing at a rapid rate, we formed approx. 3 months ago and have been pushing the boundaries ever since. We we have pushed 5/9 mythic in a month of raiding mythics and are going to continue to grow and progress even further. Our officer base has ties all the way back to vanilla and have competed in top end raiding guilds.

Raid times -
Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thurs 9:00-12:00 CST
As well as members being active throughout the week to push mythic keystones to help stay geared, as well as help yourself deal with the constant AP grind that we all face.

What we expect-
Things we expect from our raiders, Be prepared for the upcoming fights, there is no need for us to babysit each individual raider and make sure you have watched the fight for the encounter, that is your responsibility as a raider.
Also PUNCTUALITY is a huge importance. We understand life happens, but that cant be a constant excuse and a reason to hinder the other 19 people in the raid. We expect our raiders to be on time for raid every raid night.

Recruitment-
We are currently recruiting for mainly Healers, Mages/Spriest/Lock, and Warrior DPS. HOWEVER we are interested in all exceptional candidates and if you feel you can dumpster the people in your spot and can earn your seat we will be more than willing to look at you and give you a shot.

If interested please add
GM: Party#1147
Recruit Officer: Levi#1494

Or you can add me: Twotrapz#1136
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms. Currently we're focusing on building up a strong roster to strike hard and fast into Antorus.

Guild info:
-Current progression is 9/9H and 3/9M in ToS
-Raid times (subject to slight change): Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST

Recruitment: ALL
Mythic raiding is currently on hold due to loss of a few raiders secondary to IRL issues. We currently full clear heroic weekly on Tuesday nights and would love to have you join us. We've been known to PUG a few for Mythic ToS, with good results. We do log all raids and later review/analyze the logs, actively seeking ways to improve. Guild M+ dungeons are a common occurrence and there's almost always someone on looking to PvP. We strive to achieve a relaxed but focused atmosphere with an emphasis on excellence. If you're looking for a mature, focused, and fun place to raid, then you might be a good fit in our guild.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
[A] Executive Decision (5/9 M 9/9 H) US-Sargeras

Executive Decision

US Realm: Sargeras [A]

Raiding Times:

Mythic: Tu/Th 8pm to 12pm Est (7pm to 11pm Server)

Heroic / Normal: Friday 9pm Est (8 pm Server) (Not required/ Off Night)

Who we are:

Executive Decisions is an active mature (+18) guild looking for a few new raiders to add to our core team. Our guild has been around for 12+ years now.

We are a casual-progressive raiding guild. The longevity of the guild has been our commitment to community and being more of a guild than just raiders. If you are looking for a great place to make home, we'd love to have you!

We’re almost always running some kind of activity with our fellow guild members in and outside of game. In WoW this normally means RBG’s, Mythic +, Achievements, etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together.

Guild Website:
Executives.guildlaunch.com

Contact Us:

Pessimist#1659 or Humorous#1559

You may also contact any of our guild members you see online and they will pass the message on to us.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Thank you!