Dedicated player...looking for guild.

Guild Recruitment
Hi there, I want to say thanks for check this post out.

I'm an extremely dedicated adult gamer and would love to have the opportunity to join your guild.

Currently on Stormrage-US Alliance

Here's what you will get...
- Dedicated player (have 3500+ hours in Diablo 3...don't judge)
- Affliction Warlock - 929 (My main)
- Probably gonna laugh a lot! (It's a game people...but I know how to focus!)
- BM Hunter - 922
- I'm willing to help anyone out...just ask!
- Fury Warrior - 916
- I'm online EVERYDAY!!!! (seriously...once again...don't judge)
- Frost Mage - 911
- Ele Shaman/Feral Druid/Havoc DH all at 110...just needing to gear.
Hi there! We'd love to have you if we look like something you'd be interested in. <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We do raid Wed/ Sun 8-10 p CST with an alt raid most Saturdays at the same time, but raiding is not required. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753445188#post-5

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
Hey shoot me an add so we can talk!!! DrFillerino#1153
Maximum Effort [3/9M] is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are mythic progression nights
-strong healer pally/druid healer
-Thursday is heroic farm
Raids are 10-12pm est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-Just about any ranged dps specs!
-strong pally/druid/holy priest heals
-Dps with healing OS is even better
-Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504
Heya Murlus, <Free Reign> 5/9M Greymane/Tanaris is currently trying to recruit people for our multiple raid teams and for our growing community. Currently we are ranked #5 on our server in terms of content and we always have something going on.

We offer:
  • Four different raid teams 5/9M, 9/9H (x2), 9/9N {Our Raid times are M-Th & W-St 8-10 EST}
  • An RBG group along with multiple members who run keys almost religiously
  • A server discord that constantly has all the info you need while being a place full of laughter and fun, which I'm sure you'd feel right at home in!

• If any of this info sounds like its something that you'd love please feel free to contact me or one of our recruiting officers, I personally would love to get in contact with you!

B-TAG / Discord
    pyzr3n#1487 / pzy(Pp)#4808
    Sharpfangz#1461 / Shaded#2226
    Mythz#1858 / Bowser#9560
    Raid Director Discord - Xast#2811
    Hey there,

We raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am (est). We are looking to add a few going into Antorus. We are 7/9M in TOS. If you are interested please contact me via discord.

@ Shizz#9104 on discord

Best of luck,
    Shizz
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Our guild OOB was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
    We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not cut and paste recruitment spams on people’s threads. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668
    I look forward to speaking with you,
    Geo
    Hi there, would love to chat with you if you get a chance. Here is a little about us... If you are interest please feel free to chat with either myself or with my raid lead. Our btag info is: Officer/Raid Lead: Shammash @ Rain#1770
    Guild leader: Tyash @ Becca#1498
    <Ingenious> [A - Aerie Peak – US] is a Semi-Hardcore Heroic Raiding Guild. We are 9/9H. We are looking for players to advance into Antorus /Future content. We are looking to Fill a Couple Core Spots. We joke and have fun, but get to business when facing bosses. We do usually put together an alt night on weds and Mythic Pluses done through out the week. Server transfer is required after successful Trial period. Currently we are trialing for Raid spots on Thursdays 5-8pm PST (8-11pm EST.

Raid Times:
    5-8pm PST (8-11pm EST)
    Fri-Sat Progression

Looking for :
    Ranged DPS
    Melee DPS
    Healer
    Add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 would like to talk to you.
    If youre not against horde and wanted t play during the day let me know. In need of a warlock (we have none). Dropping my spam below. GL in your search

No Nubbness- Tichondrious- Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP PRIORITY CURRENTLY FOR NON PALLY HEALER AND PRO WARLOCK

Filling up ranks for upcoming raid. Need DPS who want to hit heroic ABT hard and try out for mythic team

Currently 9/9H pre nerf and 4/9M.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

We will be going directly into Heroic ABT and doing Normal ABT on the optional Monday raids.

Heroic raids are a chance to see what people can do and help us to set up our Mythic 20 man group out of the best players.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492
    Add me Kendrickious#1349 if you are interested in a mythic + team. We are in discord when we go and pretty chill. We are not professional but have fun and normally have to pug 1 DPS.

Also when the WoW communities start up I am going to try and get a community started for mythic +'s, raids, PvP and general BSing in discord. At that point there is really no need for guilds as from the Blizzcon presentation you can do everything in that community once set up.

For now though just a few of us looking for maybe a few more.
    <LOA> A.K.A ( Lazy Over Achievers ) On the Thrall server is a newly formed guild of very experienced WoW veterans who are returning to the game after the news from Blizzcon.

If you are a returning player but fear that you being behind will hinder you please look no further. The founders of the guild are Prior mythic exp. raiders who just got to old for the guild hopping and drama that ensues within "Mythic" raiding guilds.

What we will be focusing on is all aspects of the game at a satisfactory and mature level.

We will be clearing heroic raids weekly and quickly so you have the rest of the week free. We do not have plans for mythic raiding unless the stars align.

The majority of the Guild events will be as follows:

Heroic Raid's

Raid times are, Saturday and Sunday from 8-11pm Server

Mythic+
    RBG's
    Arena's
    Warfront's
    and pretty much whatever else we can think of.
    Will also be making a classic guild whenever that gets released

We use discord for everything.

Btags:
    GM-Kombine#1524
    Officer-Azero#11917

Feel free to add us and ask questions.

FOR THE HORDE!!!
    [A](WrA) <House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Antorus.

We are looking for a rogue, a mage, a beastmaster hunter, a dps with viable tank or heal offspec, and 2 other dps.

We are 9/9H and raid Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST.

We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, and 915 ilvl for current progression will help gear, if needed.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, and achievement/mount hunting together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and possibly set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 (Akaitaka) or you may reply here.
    Hi there! Would love to talk to you about our guild! 8-11 EST, Tues/Wed, Semi-Hardcore. Add me on btag if this interest you! kkbay#1884
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759342015

^ Check out what 2 night raiding guilds we have anything from more hardcore to casual. :D
    <Seraph>
    8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild forums

Recruitment
    Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
    3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
    4. Disasterpiece - 8/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
    6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
    8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
    9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
    10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
    11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
    12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
    Hey!
    Our guild raids Tues/Thurs and optional Monday (for fun events/farm content) 8-11pm CST. We are alliance on Emerald Dream (which has a great community atmosphere!).

You can add me to bnet at - Tellu#11210
    OR join our discord!
    https://discord.gg/BFYrXmM

Hope to talk to you soon!
    Hello!

<Maximum Effort> is an Alliance guild on US Cenarius. We are a small guild currently and are recruiting to fill out our roster and raid team! We are a casual raiding guild that likes to have fun even during progression raiding.

We raid every Thursday and Friday from 8:30p-11p PST.
    We're currently 9/9H.

We also do m+ together and would love to get multiple teams for those going as well!

If you're interested, please add us on bnet!

Sb00ya#1183
    Hales#11413
    Izzerro#1749

Thank you!!
    [H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms. Currently we're focusing on building up a strong roster to strike hard and fast into Antorus.

Guild info:
    -Current progression is 9/9H and 3/9M in ToS
    -Raid times (subject to slight change): Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST

Recruitment: ALL
    Mythic raiding is currently on hold due to loss of a few raiders secondary to IRL issues. We currently full clear heroic weekly on Tuesday nights and would love to have you join us. We've been known to PUG a few for Mythic ToS, with good results. We do log all raids and later review/analyze the logs, actively seeking ways to improve. Guild M+ dungeons are a common occurrence and there's almost always someone on looking to PvP. We strive to achieve a relaxed but focused atmosphere with an emphasis on excellence. If you're looking for a mature, focused, and fun place to raid, then you might be a good fit in our guild.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
    Discord: StudMuffin#7193