Date Posted: 11/11/2017
Class: Prot Paladin - 941 ilvl
Faction: Horde/Alliance
Cleared: 9/9H, 1/9M ToS *lack of progression due to new job hours*
Btag: Consider#1266
Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/considering
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/lightbringer/considering
Available: Any day from 7pm PST onward

Looking for new Raiding team, available anytime after 7 PST, I have raid lead and mythic progression experience with previous group, please see armory or add me on Bnet
Bump
<Trial and Error> Is recruiting for late night raiding! TnE is a new guild on the alliance side of the Sargeras server. This group is a bunch of friends who couldn't make normal times so we decided to start a raid group to Push Heroics as fast as possible and Mythics in Antorus and Much farther in BFA. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 12-3 PST. The Officers of the guild have a long history of Mythic/Heroic raiding some since Vanilla. We currently need all classes and specs with exceptional raiding skills to get our group going! If you'd like to contact an officer about joining our group you can contact Tinyoni#1222 (Baneberry) or Huncrow#1313 (Thugfu).
Wont waste your time, But wanted to double check on your availability as we are seriously looking for a immediate tank for our roster.

I am contacting you from <Serious Guild Name>, We are 7/9M and raid at *6:30 PST - 9:30. Tuesday - Thursday.

Like I said I wont waste your time but figured if they timing may in fact work out for you, that you can contact me at Treehugger#1161 if you would like to talk further.

Happy Gaming.
7-11PM PST tuesday, 7-10PM PST thursday, we're 5/9m, if you wanna chat Tyrrlin#1503
Hellooooooo Considering!

Heeey, we're on the same server, so transferring isn't an issue ;) See below for more info and let me know if it works out!

<Ecksdee> is 9/9H recruiting for Mythic ToS, with 7/7 3/3 10/10M leadership.

Ecksdee has been around as a guild for just short of a few months, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Ecksdee! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Heroic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill heroic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, Challenge Modes, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We will have some "intro to raiding" nights as well for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Mosy's (Syrup#1855). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Hello <Astral> is a newly formed 2 day/6 hour(Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST) raiding guild on Mal'ganis horde built from mythic players with over 10 years of raiding experience. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759251282#1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com