Ret Pally LF Early morning/late night

Guild Recruitment
939 Ilvl Ret pally w/ 65 traits looking for an active raiding guild from between hours of 8am-1pm CST or 1030pm-0200am CST time frame. I have been playing on an off since classic which I was heavy into progression raiding through cataclysm. My Ilvl for prot is 841 and 836 for holy. I am willing to play any spec.

I also have a 923 Ilvl BM Hunter I would be willing to play or numerous other 110 alts I could work on. I am mainly just looking to get back into a raiding so I would be open for whatever. Also willing to faction/server change.

Axed#1701
Warforged is recruiting talented and enthusiastic players for core positions in our roster! Find an immediate home with a fantastic, friendly and competitive group that values good friends as much as good gaming. We're also opening up recruitment to mature, friendly social members who are looking for a stable home of like-minded people to enjoy Legion content with. There are no requirements to join as a social member other than agreeing to our simple code of conduct.

Who We Are
Our guild was founded in 2010 by a group of friends who had a desire to push end-game progression and to do so in good company. Seven years later, that group of friends has grown into a wonderful and diverse raid team who all share the same vision of efficient progression in a positive environment. With more than fifteen years of experience leading raids since the days of Everquest, our raid leader is knowledgeable and driven to lead his group to success.

★ We are 5/9 M in Tomb of Sargeras after completing 8/10 M in the Nighthold last tier. We're currently progressing on mythic Mistress (70%).
★ We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 8-11 p.m. CST.
★ We use a loot council to distribute items - no bidding, no drama.
★ We pride ourselves on a positive guild atmosphere where disrespect and harassment are never tolerated.

Who We Seek
We welcome and encourage all exceptional applicants. Those who are adept at multiple specs are especially desired. Here's what we're looking for right now:

★ Tanks (any well geared and solid skill set are welcome, bonus for having a viable offset)
★ Healers (high need for a mistweaver monk or resto druid; medium need for a resto shaman)
★ Ranged DPS (high need for a boomkin, or mage)
★ Melee DPS (high need for a warrior, rogue, or windwalker monk)
★ Even if your class isn't listed we are looking at ALL talented applicants!

What We've Done
★ Tier 10: Shortly after forming as a 10-man guild, we cleared 12/12 HM in Icecrown Citadel and earned [Glory of the Icecrown Raider] along the way. Our heroic LK kill was #3 on the realm, and our heroic Halion kill was #2.

★ Tier 11: We made the move to 25-man raiding and cleared 8/13 HM, several of which were server first kills. We went on to earn the server first [Glory of the Cataclysm Raider].

★ Tier 12: We cleared 6/7 HM in 25s and earned [Glory of the Firelands Raider].

★ Tier 13: We cleared 8/8 HM in 25s and earned [Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider].

★ Tier 14: We cleared 10/16 HM in 25s, several of which were server first kills, and earned [Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor] and [Realm First! Sha of Fear].

★ Tier 15: We cleared 11/13 HM in 25s.

★ Tier 16: We cleared 14/14 HM in 25s, and earned [Realm First! Garrosh Hellscream].

★ Tier 17: We cleared 5/6 M in Highmaul and 8/10 M in Blackrock Foundry (several of which were server first kills), and earned [Glory of the Draenor Raider].

★ Tier 18: We cleared 13/13 M after achieving many server first kills, including [Realm First! Archimonde].

★ Tier 19: We cleared 7/7 M in the Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 M in the Trial of Valor, and 8/10 M in the Nighthold.

Application:
https://goo.gl/forms/GXrOvfPG0e44FZ7q2

Who To Contact
You may contact us via BattleTag at MarkedAngel#1950, Cyrath#1823, Kaz#1490

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
^
Air 7/9M 9/9H 10/10M Morning Mythic Raiding guild could use capable and strong players to finish out our roster as we pursue mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times. Thanks.

*We currently need:*
-Hunter
-Rogue
-Ret
-Non Shaman Healer
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at