Bank Space

General Discussion
With all these expansions , it about time Blizzard gave us more bank space !

I would like to see 2 more tabs for regents .
Then on the bank it self would like to see double rows for bags.. As most of us Collect armor for our different Artifact classes .

Just a thought
Another thought would be to sell off all the useless crap you've been hoarding.
09/15/2017 05:38 PMPosted by Teufelgott
Another thought would be to sell off all the useless crap you've been hoarding.

Not a horder just love to keep my stuff and have endless supply of my mats for making things , sorry but you only see this one way with all the Artifact stuff we are getting and different stuff we need it .
why did i have to delete the tear of elune out of my bags?

so sick of quest items remaining in my inventory that can't be sold so i have to look on wowhead to see if they're safe to delete
09/15/2017 05:41 PMPosted by Arixis
Not a horder just love to keep my stuff
That's the textbook definition of a hoarder.

09/15/2017 05:41 PMPosted by Arixis
and have endless supply of my mats for making things
You don't need an endless supply. Excluding consumables, 95% of crafted profession items are useless beyond raising your skill points in that profession, especially below level cap.

Learn to be more selective about what you keep in your bank storage, or roll a bank alt and use that character to create a bank guild.
I thought it said blank space..and I was wondering what did Swift have to do with wow....
09/15/2017 05:58 PMPosted by Teufelgott
Learn to be more selective about what you keep in your bank storage, or roll a bank alt and use that character to create a bank guild.

This. Before the mog/closet patch, I was saving hundreds of green/blue BoEs (from garrison boxes) and mailed them around until I could get each armor class to learn them. Ended up with like 10 extra bank alts. Only cost was a few bank tabs and cheap bags.

OP: you can do that. Any non-soulbound item in your bank can be mailed to a bank alt. We have Huge bank spaces now. If you mail off your mats, you'll be swimming in extra slots.
Void storage.
it was just a thought but with these views sorry i brought it up . i did not expect these hostile thoughts .

some people can be so MEAN!!!
09/15/2017 06:18 PMPosted by Thundenarus
Void storage.

Void storage cost to much
09/15/2017 06:22 PMPosted by Arixis
09/15/2017 06:18 PMPosted by Thundenarus
Void storage.

Void storage cost to much

What? This is Legion - gold rains from the sky, along with weird green jello.
09/15/2017 06:11 PMPosted by Vixie
09/15/2017 05:58 PMPosted by Teufelgott

This. Before the mog/closet patch, I was saving hundreds of green/blue BoEs (from garrison boxes) and mailed them around until I could get each armor class to learn them. Ended up with like 10 extra bank alts. Only cost was a few bank tabs and cheap bags.

OP: you can do that. Any non-soulbound item in your bank can be mailed to a bank alt. We have Huge bank spaces now. If you mail off your mats, you'll be swimming in extra slots.

Thank you as i save the stuff from garrison to have my production going 24/7 , so as im hearing it i can put that stuff on a alt and it will still count ? will not have to log on and off then ?
Since they have added the void bank, the resource tab, and the collections for armor and weapon sets there is no reason to mass horde gear any more. So there is no real need for extra bank space for players. Though there is reason for more guild tabs.
09/15/2017 09:36 PMPosted by Arixis
Thank you as i save the stuff from garrison to have my production going 24/7 , so as im hearing it i can put that stuff on a alt and it will still count ? will not have to log on and off then ?
You will need to replenish your crafter's material inventory from your bank alt. So, yes, you will need to occasionally log into your bank alt to receive shipments from your gatherers and to send supplies to your crafters.
09/15/2017 09:50 PMPosted by Jedonai
Since they have added the void bank, the resource tab, and the collections for armor and weapon sets there is no reason to mass horde gear any more. So there is no real need for extra bank space for players. Though there is reason for more guild tabs.

They need to make void storage FREE it a joke .
I would prefer a space bank.
09/16/2017 12:06 AMPosted by Alikka
I would prefer a space bank.
So... void storage?
09/15/2017 06:20 PMPosted by Arixis
it was just a thought but with these views sorry i brought it up . i did not expect these hostile thoughts .

some people can be so MEAN!!!

ahh dont listen to them.
I on the other hand have literally nothing in my bank and just manage the 100+ slots my bags offer me. Living life on the road.
Maybe they should add another void bank storage just because of the sheer amount of legendaries per class they added in this expansion... (you can't delete them).

Or have a collections tab for legendaries that works the same way as the heirloom tab.

That would be my only recommendation (and the collection tab is a lot more elegant frankly)