Bank Space

General Discussion
09/15/2017 06:18 PMPosted by Thundenarus
Void storage.

Shhhhh.
My banker has her own guild so she can hoard tons of old mats and junk. She also does all the AH work, if any. If you use Altoholic and a good bag addon like Domino, you can see which alt has the mats you need - if you mail it around.

You need gold to be a hoarder. If you think void storage is expensive then you really shouldn't be saving all the crap like I do.

Leveled my warrior who used to be a banker and found a huge pile of BoA gear from like Timeless or something. Needa do some spring cleaning soon.
Void Storage:

They just need to make 2 changes,

1) Add at least one more tab.

2) Make it so we can put ANYTHING in there!!

That would make me content.

Either more bank space or more useful void storage space.
09/15/2017 05:58 PMPosted by Darthvixen
why did i have to delete the tear of elune out of my bags?

so sick of quest items remaining in my inventory that can't be sold so i have to look on wowhead to see if they're safe to delete

You don't even need to keep the grappling hook. I've deleted mine on every character and can still use all grappling points in Stormheim and elsewhere. Then again, I can fly, so I don't use that anymore period.
i keep the pages that used to drop from stv zone
i keep the items from the old zg raid
i even kept the stuff to get dirges chimeron chops recipe, like the weavil cloth headpiece and badge of nozdormu

such keepsakes are nice to have and be put in a tab called out of content mementos :)
actually its would be a good gold sink if they priced it correctly to buy more regent tabs or even a larger bank in general. the Bank part of it needs a revamp anyways. Remove the bag spaces and turn them into tabs that you can buy just like a guild bank tab.
Mats aren't soulbound, so you can just make an alt and keep the stuff there. Bagnon is a good addon that lets you check what's in your alt banks.

Another thing I believe it would be better is to have complete access to alt banks through your current character. We simply wouldn't be able to grab the soulbound stuff. Would be more practical than logging out, in, mailing, out again, etc, over and over again. It gives more space without actually altering the amount of bank space.
09/16/2017 06:14 AMPosted by Straightaway
actually its would be a good gold sink if they priced it correctly to buy more regent tabs or even a larger bank in general. the Bank part of it needs a revamp anyways. Remove the bag spaces and turn them into tabs that you can buy just like a guild bank tab.

Yeah, maybe a 10k gold upgrade to your trade resources tab that doubles the number of slots on the one tab (not multiple tabs), and then another maybe 50k gold upgrade that doubles stack size inside this tab from 200 to 400. (Gold prices negotiable, of course. Get a PhD in economics to pick the right number to accomplish whatever gold inflation/deflation goal they might have.)
09/16/2017 06:35 AMPosted by Odinmar

Yeah, maybe a 10k gold upgrade to your trade resources tab that doubles the number of slots on the one tab (not multiple tabs), and then another maybe 50k gold upgrade that doubles stack size inside this tab from 200 to 400. (Gold prices negotiable, of course. Get a PhD in economics to pick the right number to accomplish whatever gold inflation/deflation goal they might have.)

lol right anything really. I own guild banks but they get filled often. I would pay quite a bit for more personal space so I did not have to get Gbanks.
09/16/2017 06:35 AMPosted by Odinmar

Maybe another gold sink for a resources tab feature that gives access to all toons on the same faction on the same server (or servers that have connected economies) on the same account.
some bigger bags would help. like introduce new bigger bags (maybe increase size by 3-5 slots per bag) each major content patch. Don't understand how to know what gear I will need in the future when I need to swap pieces around for leggos or higher ilvl pieces and wanting to keep my stats somewhat like they are. I could toss out a bunch of this gear I'm hoarding if they'd just bring back reforging. The argument that it was too hard and we had to go to a 3rd party to figure out how the best way to use it, is just BS. I have to sim (a 3rd party) to see what is and isn't good combination. Hoarding gear is the new reforging system, but it hurts people that play multiple specs on one character. Most of the time the people saying "use void storage", "don't be a hoarder", etc. are all single spec players. Not always the case, but usually is.
09/15/2017 05:20 PMPosted by Arixis
With all these expansions , it about time Blizzard gave us more bank space !

I would like to see 2 more tabs for regents .
Then on the bank it self would like to see double rows for bags.. As most of us Collect armor for our different Artifact classes .

Just a thought
You received a TON of new space for reagents.

How in the heck do you run out of bank space these days?